Author Topic: The prophecies in The Book Of Daniel are exploding on the world stage  (Read 2774 times)

Muscular Christianity

We are in the Final Days. Many here won't survive the tribulation that's coming. I know I will. I'm a real Christian.

the trainer

Re: The prophecies in The Book Of Daniel are exploding on the world stage
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:13:30 PM »

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
We've been in the "Final Days" for as long as there have been humans.  And we're all still here.

The end of days has been predicted time and time again, and the dates pass us by, time and time again.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no end times, there are only our individual "ends."  

We're born, we live, and then we die.  150,000 tiny little Armageddons each day.  Then the cycle continues.

The final days are coming.  When our sun burns out.  When the "heat death" consumes the universe.  But we'll be long dead before it happens.

ismoseppo

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
p

Muscular Christianity

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 09:29:24 PM »
We've been in the "Final Days" for as long as there have been humans.  And we're all still here.

The end of days has been predicted time and time again, and the dates pass us by, time and time again.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no end times, there are only our individual "ends."  

We're born, we live, and then we die.  150,000 tiny little Armageddons each day.  Then the cycle continues.

The final days are coming.  When our sun burns out.  When the "heat death" consumes the universe.  But we'll be long dead before it happens.
Another pseudo intellectual trying to appear intelligent. Making a fool of himself.

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 09:31:33 PM »
Another pseudo intellectual trying to appear intelligent. Making a fool of himself.

ya your posts really point to you being a full blown genius  ::) ::) ::)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 04:22:52 AM »
Born-again Christian since 1998, and yeah, OP is a troll.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 04:30:15 AM »

This.
Except that at the point of "heat death" we are far from this planet. We have found another one(s) to live in.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 04:44:47 AM »
Hi Jon.
$

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 04:52:57 AM »
RC will lead the hordes

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 05:07:51 AM »
RC will lead the hordes

Prime RC, or that banana-handed, deformed-armed freak we see today?

Muscular Christianity

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 06:34:28 AM »
Prime RC, or that banana-handed, deformed-armed freak we see today?
On Judgement Day, our bodies will all be raised in a perfected state. In the case of Coleman,  that would be Olympia condition.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 06:40:00 AM »
On Judgement Day, our bodies will all be raised in a perfected state. In the case of Coleman,  that would be Olympia condition.

Just so I am clear on which RC will be coming, which Olympia are we talking about here?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 06:42:02 AM »
RC will lead the hordes

I think you misheard, he will "bleed the whores" is the proper quote. He is known for killing prostitutes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 06:49:51 AM »
Just so I am clear on which RC will be coming, which Olympia are we talking about here?
2001 AC

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 06:58:38 AM »

This.
Except that at the point of "heat death" we are far from this planet. We have found another one(s) to live in.

The fact that you think heat death refers to the sun and that somewhere in the universe you can escape it indicates you are a moron. He is talking about the universe, entropy

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 07:30:11 AM »

Best explanation of the book of Daniel.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
$

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 09:05:54 AM »

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 09:08:05 AM »
TPTB/NWO follow the scripture in order to keep the believers dumbed-down, hopeful, obedient and docile.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 10:57:55 AM »
We are in the Final Days. Many here won't survive the tribulation that's coming. I know I will. I'm a real Christian.

I have a strong Christian faith - but to state that you know "the time or the place" is in direct contradiction to scripture. "Like a thief in the night"
These are the kind of statements that make the small minded atheists feel validity. Throughout history the most brilliant minds have come to have faith that there truly is a "source" - that's it's ignorance and frustration combined with a false arrogance which causes some scholars to deny the idea of God. But it's insanity that causes some Christians to predict the end - or to be hyper judgmental.
This is not the place for such discussion

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 11:05:39 AM »
Meteor or small asteroid or even a comet will strike the Earth at some point and cause a mass species extinction. With religious zealotry holding back scientific and other advancement, our species will be one of the masses wiped out.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 11:11:07 AM »
I have a strong Christian faith - but to state that you know "the time or the place" is in direct contradiction to scripture. "Like a thief in the night"
These are the kind of statements that make the small minded atheists feel validity. Throughout history the most brilliant minds have come to have faith that there truly is a "source" - that's it's ignorance and frustration combined with a false arrogance which causes some scholars to deny the idea of God. But it's insanity that causes some Christians to predict the end - or to be hyper judgmental.
This is not the place for such discussion

Ya it must be ignorance they don't beleive in a god who knows all yet decides to kill everyone in a flood, drowning is a rough way to die, gods a dick.

Your statement about scholars is incorrect, the more educated one is the less religious he becomes. Are you talking about the middle ages? as if that's relevant? fuck the inquisition was made to stop dissent and information, now you accuse the thinkers of the world for being ignorant that they don't follow an inconsistent book clearly written by morons.

I could write a better book then the bible. The average phonebook has more knowledge then a million bibles.