Author Topic: Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie *the rematch*  (Read 11334 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie *the rematch*
« on: March 28, 2014, 08:48:55 PM »
Tomorrow(saturday) at Metamoris 3.

Gracie gonna get twistered.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie *the rematch*
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:52:34 PM »
BOOM!

A

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 03:40:00 AM »
My only complaint is that It's a 20 min match. Would love to have seen it be until someone gets a sub..

Would probably be in both of their interest to Not lose due to their schools and stuff so hopefully they dont play it safe..

That win literally made it possible for bravo to live on this for the following 10 years.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 03:57:19 AM »
My only complaint is that It's a 20 min match. Would love to have seen it be until someone gets a sub..

Would probably be in both of their interest to Not lose due to their schools and stuff so hopefully they dont play it safe..

That win literally made it possible for bravo to live on this for the following 10 years.
This ^^
Them being bjj-masters it will take them at least 10-15 min just to feel each other out.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 03:59:14 AM »

The 20 minute rule was probably the gracies doing. They were always modifying the rules in their favor for their legacy matches.
A

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 04:01:03 AM »
The 20 minute rule was probably the gracies doing. They were always modifying the rules in their favor for their legacy matches.

No doubt. He has been ducking this for a long time. Demanding 25k and whatever. Also some sort of Pants rules for bravo in this one. Can't remember the specifics.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 11:46:59 AM »
Is this live streamed anywhere?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 11:48:51 AM »
Hopefully the pothead conspiracy nut will get tooled.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 09:12:04 PM »
Officially a draw - under the special rules - but I read Eddie tooled him. The match was only 20 minutes... just like the gracies and their attorney's wanted.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 09:16:52 PM »
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 09:22:13 PM »
eddie bravo is a great.

gracies lol.... twinkcies.

too much time in brazil, too many trannies, etc.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 09:29:23 PM »
eddie bravo is a great.

gracies lol.... twinkcies.

too much time in brazil, too many trannies, etc.

I'm reading it was unanimously a one sided domination. Lockdowned and shutdown! Royler had NOTHING for Eddie even with their bullshit rules (e.g eddie was forced to wear gi pants that royler could grab... but eddie couldn't grab royler's shorts)  

Gracies and their groupies have been talking shit like the first match was a fluke for over a decade. Glad that bullshit was put to rest tonight.

Eddie Bravo is legit. 10th planet is legit. Hespect him!
A

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 03:52:29 AM »
"draw" but in reality Eddie won. Sweeped the fuck out of him multiple times. With 10th planet stuff.

Also had one or two submission "locked" in. Or close. Royler never had anything.

I bet royler was juiced the fuck up also lol.

Good job by eddie!

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 03:54:09 AM »
On a side note, the scariest grapper in MMA does it again. And wins a title  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 04:13:32 AM »
these brazilian gypsies crack me up

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 07:31:58 AM »
Eddie Bravo is the man-----dude has some interesting views and perspectives

don't know how much a fan of the "rubber guard" I am, but to be fair I haven't studied it intensely

A lot on the line for both guys----should be amazing match (for people who appreciate the subtleties of BJJ)

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 07:41:29 AM »
Eddie Bravo is the man-----dude has some interesting views and perspectives

don't know how much a fan of the "rubber guard" I am, but to be fair I haven't studied it intensely

A lot on the line for both guys----should be amazing match (for people who appreciate the subtleties of BJJ)

Really easy to gas out beginners with a hard rubberguard while they try to escape to no avail.

I really enjoy butterfly guard due to me being so flexible and some rubberguard at times.

I have a tendency to gas myself out during warmup though

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 02:08:46 PM »

Bravo wanted pants which was agreed by Royler. Eddie then decided he wanted to switch to spats which Royler did not agree to.

Eddie requested the GI pants before he knew that Royler would be able to grab his pants.

10 plante legit? let me know when one of his students can win a major world tournement.
Gracie Rules

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 02:14:09 PM »
Bravo wanted pants which was agreed by Royler. Eddie then decided he wanted to switch to spats which Royler did not agree to.

Eddie requested the GI pants before he knew that Royler would be able to grab his pants.

10 plante legit? let me know when one of his students can win a major world tournement.

spoken like a true fanboy

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 02:17:02 PM »
spoken like a true fanboy

Coming form a gimmick ::)

Gracie Rules

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 02:22:11 PM »
Gracie tries to start a fight....

"The Underground spoke to a person who wished to remain anonymous, but was back stage at the event. After exhausting himself for the 20-minute match, Bravo left the stage and proceeded to throw up as his adrenaline dumped. It was then that UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie approached Bravo and began to berate him.

Allegedly, Gracie threatened to kick Bravo's ass because he believed that Bravo disrespected his brother Royler, his family, and his father Helio. Bravo was apparently caught off guard by the attack, and friend and trainer Jean Jacques Machado intervened to keep the situation from escalating.

Bravo later relayed this story to a group of people back stage after the event. "

Classy brazilians as always.

Which includes signaling with his hands everytime he got in a disadvantegous position. And bitching about the restart  ::)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 02:32:45 PM »
Gracie tries to start a fight....

"The Underground spoke to a person who wished to remain anonymous, but was back stage at the event. After exhausting himself for the 20-minute match, Bravo left the stage and proceeded to throw up as his adrenaline dumped. It was then that UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie approached Bravo and began to berate him.

Allegedly, Gracie threatened to kick Bravo's ass because he believed that Bravo disrespected his brother Royler, his family, and his father Helio. Bravo was apparently caught off guard by the attack, and friend and trainer Jean Jacques Machado intervened to keep the situation from escalating.

Bravo later relayed this story to a group of people back stage after the event. "

Classy brazilians as always.

Which includes signaling with his hands everytime he got in a disadvantegous position. And bitching about the restart  ::)
???
You talk about your training in bjj, yet you hate the Gracies and mock Brazilians. You probably watch every UFC event as well.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 02:38:50 PM »
???
You talk about your training in bjj, yet you hate the Gracies and mock Brazilians. You probably watch every UFC event as well.

holy jumping to conclusions batman lol.

98% of that post was provoking "GRACIE JIU-JITSU"

so No, and No. I do watch every ufc event though. Since I enjoy it. But thats probably horrible since its UFC right? right? lol.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 02:42:41 PM »
holy jumping to conclusions batman lol.

98% of that post was provoking "GRACIE JIU-JITSU"

so No, and No. I do watch every ufc event though. Since I enjoy it. But thats probably horrible since its UFC right? right? lol.

Rather easy conclusion to "jump to" based on your posts in this thread. ::)

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »
Rather easy conclusion to "jump to" based on your posts in this thread. ::)

yes, with your reading comprehension I guess so  ;D