Author Topic: Cutler never "defeated" Ronnie and never will be viewed as half the champion  (Read 14169 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Cutler stole one victory from Ronnie and proceeds to act like "I finally surpassed him," as if he's better then or at anytime in how career than a prime Coleman. History will always view Cutler as a fill in during bleak years and never a dominant champion. In MD, Dr. Colker in his column referred to Cutler as a "de-evolution," in Olympia physiques. Coleman always beats Cutler and even Heath now far superior, Cutler retiring is no consequence for the record books.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
c

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Cutler stole one victory from Ronnie and proceeds to act like "I finally surpassed him," as if he's better then or at anytime in how career than a prime Coleman. History will always view Cutler as a fill in during bleak years and never a dominant champion. In MD, Dr. Colker in his column referred to Cutler as a "de-evolution," in Olympia physiques. Coleman always beats Cutler and even Heath now far superior, Cutler retiring is no consequence for the record books.

Doctor Who?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
"Dr." Colker. He has a phd in schmoeology.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Jay Cutler really impressed me with his 2009 comeback. Other than that he's in the list of people who should have retired a few years before they did including branch warren, king kamali, etc. Can't wait till someone dethrones that punk bitch Phul Cheat  >:(
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
d

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

energy band and a twisted hat  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Jay's in touch with the youth of today.  That's why he's so wildly popular.  Teenagers see Jay with the spiky fauxhawk and listening to rap music while wearing sweat pants to meetings and they can really relate.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Jay's in touch with the youth of today.  That's why he's so wildly popular.  Teenagers see Jay with the spiky fauxhawk and listening to rap music while wearing sweat pants to meetings and they can really relate.

;D

You're outta control Rob. lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
cutler looked good but no veins in the arms

looked like oil bags for that reason

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Don't forget what Jay was because of what he became:

Yes he was better than Ronnie in 2001:

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Don't forget what Jay was because of what he became:

Yes he was better than Ronnie in 2001:

great but back not even close to RC

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

I forgot how good he looked though.

He will live longer than ronnie  :'(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Man, Getbig goes to sleep early on the weekend.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

Not better than Ronnie's best, but better than he was in 2001.

The "sport" is fucked up because guys spend the beginning of their careers, when they look best, getting screwed over  in favor of some guy on the way down.  Then they spend a brief period deservedly at the top then they get to enjoy being the guy getting the undeserved wins.  The problem is it encourages them to drag it out and tarnish their legacies with subpar showings that basically make everybody forget what they did to get to the top.  This is pretty well illustrated by vizualize perfection's comment.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

The "sport" is fucked up because guys spend the beginning of their careers, when they look best, getting screwed over  in favor of some guy on the way down.  Then they spend a brief period deservedly at the top then they get to enjoy being the guy getting the undeserved wins.  The problem is it encourages them to drag it out and tarnish their legacies with subpar showings that basically make everybody forget what they did to get to the top.  This is pretty well illustrated by vizualize perfection's comment.
ahahaha yes it seems that way

fucked sport

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
It seems like bodybuilding has a several year delay. Meaning Jay Cutler probably peaked around 2001 or so but wasn't rewarded till what 2008?  Same with Wolf, a few years back he looked amazing and got shit placings, now he has gone down hill a little (but still better than the other shit out there) and is getting better places.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
c
240 looks like u hit 240 with big ol jay...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

I was thinking the same thing this morning.

Wait, no I wasn't.  Like ever.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Lol @ jays refression from suit wearing dedicated husband to 40yr old mid life crisis sideways hat single dbag.

must be all the fitness sluts influence hes around all the time.

viking1

• Getbig V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

seems to have a touch of ferrigno syndrome

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

I don't even see how he was better than Ronnie...maybe the judges wanted him to be better. But when they both turned around, Ronnie dominated.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
I don't even see how he was better than Ronnie...maybe the judges wanted him to be better. But when they both turned around, Ronnie dominated.

wrong: