Author Topic: Cutler never "defeated" Ronnie and never will be viewed as half the champion  (Read 14172 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Cutler never beat Ronnie, but remember that Ronnie never beat Dorian Yates.
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
wrong:

Thank you for proving my point. Cutler was still weak, and if you post a BDB, he was weak there.
Cutler's nickname should have been "The Gift", because he was gifted more places and wins than anybody.
And it can be said that due to those gifted wins, which help set the bar low, that is one of many reasons why bbing is mediocre today.
So, thank Culter.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

Thank you for proving my point. Cutler was still weak, and if you post a BDB, he was weak there.
Cutler's nickname should have been "The Gift", because he was gifted more places and wins than anybody.
And it can be said that due to those gifted wins, which help set the bar low, that is one of many reasons why bbing is mediocre today.
So, thank Culter.

It might be reasonable to argue that Ronnie was better in that pose, but to say he dominated him is simply not true.  Jay is wider, his lats insert lower, and if the calfs weren't cut off you know he'd be winning there too.

This is dominating from the back

There's a reason Jay beat Ronnie in the prejudging that year, he shat on him from the front and side and kept up from the back:

Parker

• Getbig V
It might be reasonable to argue that Ronnie was better in that pose, but to say he dominated him is simply not true.  Jay is wider, his lats insert lower, and if the calfs weren't cut off you know he'd be winning there too.

This is dominating from the back

There's a reason Jay beat Ronnie in the prejudging that year, he shat on him from the front and side and kept up from the back:

Better=dominating. You cannot dominate if you are not better.

That one pic, Culter quads are flexed, whereas Ronnie's isn't. Let's not play the reverse Hulkster game.

In terms of aesthetics...both at the time were not good. Cutler had a wide waist. Ronnie was starting to develop a gut. Cutler had melted abs, Ronnie had an odd 4 pack. Ronnie calves have been better.
Cutler's arms and chest lacked striations.and he wrinkles in his lower back.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Better=dominating. You cannot dominate if you are not better.

That one pic, Culter quads are flexed, whereas Ronnie's isn't. Let's not play the reverse Hulkster game.

In terms of aesthetics...both at the time were not good. Culter had a wide waist. Ronnie was starting to develop a gut. Cutler had melted abs, Ronnie had an odd 4 pack. Ronnie calves have been better.
Cutler's arms and chest lacked striations.and he wrinkles in his lower back.

better does not equal dominating dominate means " to be much more powerful or successful than others in a game, competition, etc."  it's not just barely better. 

Agree on both having shit aesthetics, you do have to admit though that in certain shots Jay does look great.

Parker

• Getbig V
i'm starting to wonder about the oil in pros arms

did ronnie really have oil in his arms?
Oil in Ronnie's arms? The only oil would be the corn oil he spilt on them while oiling the aluminum foil for his baked chicken tenders.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
i'm starting to wonder about the oil in pros arms

did ronnie really have oil in his arms?
Yes, of course not much compared to other oilbags and used very well... I'd say more in the triceps than the biceps... Nothing wrong using it and not abusing it...

Parker

• Getbig V
better does not equal dominating dominate means " to be much more powerful or successful than others in a game, competition, etc."  it's not just barely better. 

Agree on both having shit aesthetics, you do have to admit though that in certain shots Jay does look great.
And to me Ronnie exuded that...
He dominated him. Cutler was a block, only a remotely better looking block than before. I'll say this as I said it before if Jay had the level of detail in his back as Ronnie did, then I believe he should have won, and if he didn't then be would have been robbed.

For the most part, I think these contests are soo rigged. I think that Cormier should have beaten Flex at the 2000 Arnold, what with Flex's balloon oil delts. And he should have beaten Jay in 2003 and 2004 at the Arnold as well.

But, this is the past, and we are arguing over what has been said and done.

Melkor

• Getbig III
Coleman vs Cutler 2001

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
2001 and 2009 his best.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
2001 and 2009 his best.

that shot basically won him that show.

Parker

• Getbig V
that shot basically won him that show.
Yep. The best that he has ever looked. If he had his back from 2001, I'd say he would be complete.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2001 and 2009 his best.

Definitely his freakiest!

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
wrong:

kevin looks better than Jay in that shot

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I forgot how good he looked though.

He will live longer than ronnie  :'(

Only because Kerry measured his dosages.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
summary of this thread

cutler bitter, RC mocking him

Nah he says Ronnie is the best bodybuilder ever.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
he just says that to glorify his placing

I guess you're right. I've seen a Jay documentary on youtube and he says he is the greatest bodybuilder ever.  :-X

Europe

• Getbig IV
Head switching seems to do the job on who really was better 2001!!

falco

• Getbig V
this is typical for narcissists

anyone they cant beat are "the greatest ever"  ::)

in this case it's true but not in jay's mind not by a long shot

this video shows the level of severity of jay's narcissism and psychosis

This is some deep shet  :o!

Parker

• Getbig V
this is typical for narcissists

anyone they cant beat are "the greatest ever"  ::)

in this case it's true but not in jay's mind not by a long shot

this video shows the level of severity of jay's narcissism and psychosis

He "gave" the title to him because Jay was not at his best. I guess he is parroting what was said when Ronnie lost.

Parker

• Getbig V
realistically dexter jackson is 10 times the bodybuilder jay was

lee priest had some things to say on this, he said he doesnt understand the criteria, he said if they are gonna put jay first, how can they put markus 15th?

considering they are both huge shredded blocky guys

it doesnt make sense according to lee
I agree with Lee on this. But, Ruhl had issues---seeming lack of triceps, and he posed his MM crab pose oddly or "wrong". He would pose with elbows out at a exaggerated angle and hit his knuckles together. Everybody else would pose bending over and squeezing with arms coming together like a "crab".

Alucard

• Getbig IV
realistically dexter jackson is 10 times the bodybuilder jay was

lee priest had some things to say on this, he said he doesnt understand the criteria, he said if they are gonna put jay first, how can they put markus 15th?

considering they are both huge shredded blocky guys

it doesnt make sense according to lee

08:20

This, Cutler is a sick fuck... Priest is right, and i would go as far as saying that from an aesthetic standpoint, Rhul is even better than Cutler, with a better shoulder-to-waist ratio... Both mass monsters, both oilbags of the highest order, but Rhul can be freakier with somewhat better aesthetic, also harder... Don't get me wrong, Rhul looks like a crab, but between the two, i choose the crab over the short fridge...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
2008 7 YRS AGO  DEX OVER JAY TIME FLIES..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
2008 7 YRS AGO  DEX OVER JAY TIME FLIES..
Dex just keeps it smooth keeps rolling through years no highs no lows.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I agree with Lee on this. But, Ruhl had issues---seeming lack of triceps, and he posed his MM crab pose oddly or "wrong". He would pose with elbows out at a exaggerated angle and hit his knuckles together. Everybody else would pose bending over and squeezing with arms coming together like a "crab".

But to be fair, the crab most muscular is not even a mandatory pose.