Author Topic: Sandy Hook staged?  (Read 179843 times)

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Sandy Hook staged?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 12:11:22 PM »
You prove nothing by insulting someone why don't you give evidence to disprove his videos instead of being hateful.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »
"I am not a CT whackjob, but take a gander at these incredibly stupid foil hat videos, and see how they will present this completely brainless conspiracy theory to you, like to the bunch of fucking retards with no brains at all. They even tell you in the video what you sould think frame by frame, because they are counting on the fact that you are idiots."

I kind of translated your message in the form where you can see what it really tells to the readers. Here is some pointers to you:

1. If you really believe that crap, feel free to cut your throat any time soon. It will help you over that stupidity and many other problems.

2. Are you really so dumb, that there has to be narrator to tell you what you see in the video, or it is possible that there is another reason why he is there? Maybe his task is manipulate your simple and ignorant mind to see there things what they want you to see, even if there isn't anything "fishy"?

3. Why don't retard like you never ask for the evidence BEFORE you start spreading crap like this around the world. You would very soon realize that there isn't any evidence, just these stupid claims.

4. Do you retards even know what the word "evidence" means? People use evidence to prove things to be a facts. Foil hat idiots uses claims to fuck your simple mind. There is big difference between those two things.

Let's play this little game just for fun. It is very simple and goes like this: From this moment of time, you are allowed to post only claims which you can prove to be facts by the concrete and real evidence. Let see the flow of the messages which fit in this rule. I bet there will be not even one message which will fit this simple rule, and do you guys know why? YOU CAN'T PROVE LIES TO BE THE FACTS  ;D

::)

It appears that you can't explain/ refute anything in the videos or haven't  bothered to watch them. You do realize this board is entitled "conspiracy theories" right? Hence, if the "theories" posited on this board were provable, they would already be considered facts.

The irony is that you're functionally illiterate.  Using the word retard repeatedly= brutal self projection on your part.

In summation, if the Sandy Hook Hoax discussion makes you feel uncomfortable, don't read/respond to this thread. If you have any counterpoints besides incoherent run-on sentences and childish insults, feel free to participate. Problem solved.

Hope this helps.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 12:47:47 AM »
::)

It appears that you can't explain/ refute anything in the videos or haven't  bothered to watch them. You do realize this board is entitled "conspiracy theories" right? Hence, if the "theories" posited on this board were provable, they would already be considered facts.

The irony is that you're functionally illiterate.  Using the word retard repeatedly= brutal self projection on your part.

In summation, if the Sandy Hook Hoax discussion makes you feel uncomfortable, don't read/respond to this thread. If you have any counterpoints besides incoherent run-on sentences and childish insults, feel free to participate. Problem solved.

Hope this helps.

Do you have to taste a shit to know it is a shit? Well, I bet you have to, because you clearly are some kind on retard. I don't have to, because I am adult and I know these facts: If it smells like shit, looks like shit and its appearance is like shit, it eventually is shit even if I don't taste it. Now you wonder what the hell I am talking about, because you still do not see the point. I have seen so many foil hat crap videos, that I don't need to watch any more, because there is a very clear common factory among all of them: THEY PRESENT ONLY STUPID CLAIMS, NEVER EVEN TOUCH ANY EVIDENCE. By that, any primate including all apes should understand the fact that it is just crap, which has nothing to do with the truth, because truth comes always with the evidence. If this is too hard to you to understand, get some mental care, because it is hazard to be that stupid and running around.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 05:54:23 PM »
Do you have to taste a shit to know it is a shit? Well, I bet you have to, because you clearly are some kind on retard. I don't have to, because I am adult and I know these facts: If it smells like shit, looks like shit and its appearance is like shit, it eventually is shit even if I don't taste it. Now you wonder what the hell I am talking about, because you still do not see the point. I have seen so many foil hat crap videos, that I don't need to watch any more, because there is a very clear common factory among all of them: THEY PRESENT ONLY STUPID CLAIMS, NEVER EVEN TOUCH ANY EVIDENCE. By that, any primate including all apes should understand the fact that it is just crap, which has nothing to do with the truth, because truth comes always with the evidence. If this is too hard to you to understand, get some mental care, because it is hazard to be that stupid and running around.

You posted in this thread to put everyone on notice that you've seen so many foil hat crap videos that you don't even need to watch anymore! And truth comes with the evidence! And you didn't watch any videos in this thread because you know what shit smells like!

Your persuasive abilities and intelligence are unmatched. You've made a believer out of me. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 04:04:02 AM »
You posted in this thread to put everyone on notice that you've seen so many foil hat crap videos that you don't even need to watch anymore! And truth comes with the evidence! And you didn't watch any videos in this thread because you know what shit smells like!

Your persuasive abilities and intelligence are unmatched. You've made a believer out of me. 

Well, just point out even one single and concrete evidence from what ever foil hat video, it should not be hard at all for genius like you. I challenge you, one true and concrete evidence, and if you can't point that out, you go and never come back here. Give me a timeframe from the video where this miracle happens, and I promise to watch it carefully. Only thing which you can prove by this is the fact, that you doesn't know what the word "evidence" means, because you do not understand the difference between the claim and the fact. Why? Because anyone with his right mind will understand that you can't prove anything by shitty youtube video which has been made by bunch of lying foil hat morons  ;D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
Shock-- you are 100% right. There is no such thing as coincidence in the political arena. I respect your opinion regardless, but especially in this case because it confirms that I'm not imagining shit.

IMO this whole "massacre" was nothing more than an elaborate hoax.  

I challenge anyone to watch the first two videos and tell me something isn't terribly wrong.

For the record, I do not believe 911, or the moon landing, or any other tin foil hat conspiracy theory popular among our getbig breathren is legitimate.

I can assure you the families of those children are real - was it politicized ? YES - and that's fucking disgusting. Assault weapons are not the problem and it's fucking stupid to blame them. Operators world-wide work with weaponry far more deadly than anything ever used in a mass shooting and to my knowledge (and I think I would hear) never has a weapon malfunctioned and caused a civilian tragedy. Weapons in the hands of pussies and head cases - bad fucking idea. In the hands of trained personnel - bad for the fucking bad guys.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 04:13:01 PM »
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »

Two questions: First, is this picture even of the same people? Consider, for example, this picture:

These two look remarkably similar; so much so, that cops arrested and held Amanda Sylvester in jail for 7 seven, when they meant to arrest and imprison Kayce Schildauer.

With that out of the way, even if we assume they are actually the same people what does this picture prove? Nothing is the right answer. The second picture doesn't prove that they aren't grieving parents - for all we know it was taken before the incident over which they are being interviewed in the top picture.

But thanks for playing troll.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2015, 08:43:57 PM »
PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION .. THIS IS JUST A WEIRD COINCIDENCE....LOL

Mystery: Sandy Hook Victim Dies (again) in Pakistan
Photo of child killed at Sandy Hook shows up at Pakistani school shooting

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-sandy-hook-victim-dies-again-in-pakistan/

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2015, 09:20:19 PM »

looks paki to me

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2015, 03:20:22 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 11:28:18 AM »
Not that any of us know if it was staged or not, but if I had to guess, i'd say it was.

Those people crying about the death of their child were acting, and doing a pretty shitty job of it.  :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2015, 12:43:04 AM »

And this proves exactly what? 1. Sandy hook was false flag 2. Pakistani woman make an error while printing pictures from the web? Who will you trust? These "we can hardly read or write" Americans, or "we can hardly read or write" Pakistanis?

What it really proves is the fact, that infowars.com is really a bunch of complete morons. What I mean is that If they would require a minimum IQ of 100 points to put up the web page, WWW would be free from all foil hat bullshit, including infowars.com.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2015, 08:02:27 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 11:47:36 AM »

Do you realize how lame that is, because all it proves is the fact, that you can't win the argument with me. Don't feel bad, it is just a  matter of the intelligence: I have some and you don't have any. You shouldn't blame me for it, blame your inbreed family. Try to look this matter objectively, and you soon see that all what I have done, is prove that you don't have even single piece of evidence about any of the conspiracy theories what you have been talking about, and that is a fact. I have asked time after time why, if you are so sure about your theories are based on facts, you still can't point out any evidence? Instead of that, you make an ass of yourself by pointing out that you indeed are an imbecile  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2015, 04:51:33 PM »
ATTENTION:

Please believe everything your government says as TRUTH as they would NEVER lie.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programs of the Kardashians

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 08:39:23 AM »
Do you realize how lame that is, because all it proves is the fact, that you can't win the argument with me. Don't feel bad, it is just a  matter of the intelligence: I have some and you don't have any. You shouldn't blame me for it, blame your inbreed family. Try to look this matter objectively, and you soon see that all what I have done, is prove that you don't have even single piece of evidence about any of the conspiracy theories what you have been talking about, and that is a fact. I have asked time after time why, if you are so sure about your theories are based on facts, you still can't point out any evidence? Instead of that, you make an ass of yourself by pointing out that you indeed are an imbecile  ;D

One thing you are right about is inforwars being complete bs. Everything else you're about like your complete trust and faith in government no matter what is actually quite disturbing.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2015, 12:55:39 AM »
One thing you are right about is inforwars being complete bs. Everything else you're about like your complete trust and faith in government no matter what is actually quite disturbing.
Please point out where I have given you the information which means that I trust government? What you piece of shit imbeciles should understand, is that I believe just facts, and nothing else. And so should you guys do, but instead of that, you are insanely eager to adopt any fucking lie and never bothering to do even a minimal reality check about it.

Like in this thread, where some insane asshole present the claim that sandy hook parents were actors, and prove it to you by showing photos about the people, who haven't anything to do with Sandy hook, and you believe that crap without the second thought. While even the blind man see the difference in those photos with his forehead, you instantly believe that crap and it became article of faith for you and other idiotic believers. Can you even understand how fucking stupid that is? It is so fucking stupid, that required level of stupidity is completely impossible without the serious mental handicap.

And why not, while I am here, just talk about facts of the matter:

1. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron have an access to the  gun, he bought the ammo etc. which is proven by the facts.
2. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron kill his mother and drive to the school to do the shootings
3. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron were in the school shooting children's, and then himself
4. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron was only shooter, and he killed 27 people.
5. There is zero evidence that there were some other party involved
6. There is zero evidence that there were some kind of conspiracy involving this shooting.
7. There is zero evidence that there was any foul play about this incident, beside the acts of the autistic moron.

So what people should believe? Claim about the actors has been shot down even before you find it, like any other claim about the false flag operation, because there isn't any evidence what so ever about it. Not even the motive, and that's why you foil hat morons use easiest and the most popular motive, the gun control. What you dorks doesn't understand is the fact that your government doesn't need any excuse to start the gun control if they want to, because you guys use guns like bunch of drunk apes anyway. All they need to do is say, is: this is enough, and make the law, and you silly fuckers can't do anything about it.

And when I say there is zero evidence about the conspiracy, it happens to be a fact. This is always the part which amuses me most, because you guys are so fucking sure that there were false flag operation, but you haven't any evidence to prove it. Instead of that, all you have is those fake photos and piece of crap video clips which doesn't prove anything. How this is possible? How do you know there were false flag op, while you don't have slightest piece of information which prove there was? Easy, you just imagine. Do I need to say that in the real world that isn't enough?

Of course, it isn't your fault, because people who design these lies knows that you can't resist them, because they know you aren't smart enough to see through their bullshit. That is their tactic, they feed the bullshit to the imbeciles, and the imbeciles makes religion out of that bullshit, and those lies live ever after in  the internet. Their goal is recruit stupid's to be their followers, and that they have learn to do quite well, because no matter how thick their lie is, you will believe it instantly. And what is most important, they can rely that you will never change your mind. That never happen, because there isn't such evidence, such piece of information which could make you change your mind about the matter, because you are just as stubborn as you are stupid.

That's why they talk nicely to you, and tell you to "think it with your own brains" knowing that you aren't able to do so. They present you the video where they have done text and audio which tells you what you need to see and think about things you see. Then they let you think that you are smart because you obey and think just what they told you to think, and you feel good about your self, and spread their agenda like a good little disciple. They make you a lamb at their flock and tell you that your not a lamb, but all others are, and you believe even that bullshit. You see, the final difference between you and me is that I write from my own thoughts, and you guys are copying some ones agenda by copy paste. Only times you write completely from your own mind is when outcome is: Ropo is asshole. That presents your ability to think and write at the same time  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2015, 06:58:10 AM »
    For the ones who believe this shooting was real, how do you explain all the loose ends backed up with footage in the conspiracy videos all over youtube?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2015, 09:00:47 AM »
    For the ones who believe this shooting was real, how do you explain all the loose ends backed up with footage in the conspiracy videos all over youtube?

they dont and wont.. they will just keep calling everyone who questions the official story a "moron" or "tin foil hat wearer" or "idiot" etc. which is how they make themselves feel better

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 03:43:12 AM »
They are in area 51......Contact a Conspiracy theory program!!!   YIKES!!!!!  The moon landing was staged too!!! As was Pearl Harbor......The list goes on and on!!!!! :o

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2015, 01:45:23 PM »
Please point out where I have given you the information which means that I trust government? What you piece of shit imbeciles should understand, is that I believe just facts, and nothing else. And so should you guys do, but instead of that, you are insanely eager to adopt any fucking lie and never bothering to do even a minimal reality check about it.

Like in this thread, where some insane asshole present the claim that sandy hook parents were actors, and prove it to you by showing photos about the people, who haven't anything to do with Sandy hook, and you believe that crap without the second thought. While even the blind man see the difference in those photos with his forehead, you instantly believe that crap and it became article of faith for you and other idiotic believers. Can you even understand how fucking stupid that is? It is so fucking stupid, that required level of stupidity is completely impossible without the serious mental handicap.

And why not, while I am here, just talk about facts of the matter:

1. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron have an access to the  gun, he bought the ammo etc. which is proven by the facts.
2. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron kill his mother and drive to the school to do the shootings
3. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron were in the school shooting children's, and then himself
4. There is complete chain of evidence which proves that the autistic moron was only shooter, and he killed 27 people.
6. There is zero evidence that there were some kind of conspiracy involving this shooting.
7. There is zero evidence that there was any foul play about this incident, beside the acts of the autistic moron.

So what people should believe? Claim about the actors has been shot down even before you find it, like any other claim about the false flag operation, because there isn't any evidence what so ever about it. Not even the motive, and that's why you foil hat morons use easiest and the most popular motive, the gun control. What you dorks doesn't understand is the fact that your government doesn't need any excuse to start the gun control if they want to, because you guys use guns like bunch of drunk apes anyway. All they need to do is say, is: this is enough, and make the law, and you silly fuckers can't do anything about it.

And when I say there is zero evidence about the conspiracy, it happens to be a fact. This is always the part which amuses me most, because you guys are so fucking sure that there were false flag operation, but you haven't any evidence to prove it. Instead of that, all you have is those fake photos and piece of crap video clips which doesn't prove anything. How this is possible? How do you know there were false flag op, while you don't have slightest piece of information which prove there was? Easy, you just imagine. Do I need to say that in the real world that isn't enough?

Of course, it isn't your fault, because people who design these lies knows that you can't resist them, because they know you aren't smart enough to see through their bullshit. That is their tactic, they feed the bullshit to the imbeciles, and the imbeciles makes religion out of that bullshit, and those lies live ever after in  the internet. Their goal is recruit stupid's to be their followers, and that they have learn to do quite well, because no matter how thick their lie is, you will believe it instantly. And what is most important, they can rely that you will never change your mind. That never happen, because there isn't such evidence, such piece of information which could make you change your mind about the matter, because you are just as stubborn as you are stupid.

That's why they talk nicely to you, and tell you to "think it with your own brains" knowing that you aren't able to do so. They present you the video where they have done text and audio which tells you what you need to see and think about things you see. Then they let you think that you are smart because you obey and think just what they told you to think, and you feel good about your self, and spread their agenda like a good little disciple. They make you a lamb at their flock and tell you that your not a lamb, but all others are, and you believe even that bullshit. You see, the final difference between you and me is that I write from my own thoughts, and you guys are copying some ones agenda by copy paste. Only times you write completely from your own mind is when outcome is: Ropo is asshole. That presents your ability to think and write at the same time  ;D

I have a feeling it wouldnt matter how absurd the story given by the media, you would believe it no matter what.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 06:29:27 AM »
I have a feeling it wouldnt matter how absurd the story given by the media, you would believe it no matter what.

Please explain how the concrete evidence could be more absurd than internet lies, that foil hat bullshit which doesn't never include any bit of real evidence? I made 6 claims in the comment you just quoted, so why don't you prove even one of those claims to be faulty? Why don't you morons understand that fact is what you can prove, not what you can fart out from your idiotic brains..  ;D

Here you are, prove me wrong? It would be fun, isn't it, so why don't you just humiliate crap out of me? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, THAT'S WHY!  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2015, 02:40:17 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2015, 08:49:18 PM »
Sure this won't help, but here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
Lol snopes?? Isn't that run by two biased individuals? Why do people keep using them for reference. Their true or false claims should be taken with a grain of salt - especially when it concerns conspiracies.