Author Topic: Mob attacks family!  (Read 4718 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Mob attacks family!
« on: March 30, 2014, 05:08:02 AM »
http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_mob-attack-family-caught-camera-11729.shtml?wap=0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153977074285323

LOUISVILLE, Kentucky -- Kentucky police are investigating a string of alleged assaults by a group of teens.
One of the teens was caught on camera.

A woman says they attacked her and her family as her kids watched in horror.

"This is like something out of a movie. I've never seen something like this before," Viola Loeffler said.

It was around 8 p.m. Saturday when she and her family were attacked at a Louisville intersection.

"Right before we got to the stoplight, we noticed about 50 to 100 teens coming to the middle of the street.
It was a one-way street so we couldn't go any further. All of a sudden, one of them throws a garbage can on our car," she explained.

Loeffle says after that, the situation quickly escalated. Her boyfriend, Ron Carter, was in the driver's seat and stopped the car to see what was going on.

They say when he got out, the teens moved in on him.

"Then all of a sudden, I'm getting attacked," Carter said.  "At that point,  I jump in the driver's seat and heard them throwing rocks at my car. The rocks were hitting the kids inside the car."

Meanwhile, Loeffler and her five children were still inside the car.

"Survival mode, and I tried to analyze the situations as quick as possible and figure out the safest way to get everyone safe," Loeffler said.

The mother says she couldn't speed away because they were surrounded by the group of teens and she didn't want to run them over.

That's when one of them attacked her.

"The boy comes out of nowhere, punches me in the eye, knocks me out," she said.

She says the next moments were a blur, but somehow, Loeffler, Carter and all five kids made their way to Bader's Food Mart and were able to get to safety until police got there.

Loeffler says her children, all under the age of 12, witnessed everything.

"One of my kids is going to have to, she needs counseling. She's been having nightmares these past few day, waking up shaking and crying. There needs to be better guidance for these kids around here. I'm very glad that we're alive," Loeffler said.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Mob attacks family!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:11:42 AM »
Mob?

I think 'troop' is the right collective noun.

Bunch of fucking throwbacks.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 05:16:12 AM »
As more of these happen, I think that people are going to rethink the "I didn't want to run them over" part. Pretty soon, there will be liveleaks of folks doing fucking donuts on a pile of dead kneegrow "youths".

Realistically, even if you carry, your car is the most effective weapon at your disposal. Use it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 05:23:59 AM »

"Survival mode, and I tried to analyze the situations as quick as possible and figure out the safest way to get everyone safe," Loeffler said.

The mother says she couldn't speed away because they were surrounded by the group of teens and she didn't want to run them over.

Should've stepped on the gas, that's proper survival mode.

I doubt even Michael Caine could've stopped that rush.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 05:27:08 AM »
Guess.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 05:42:27 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 06:09:12 AM »
As more of these happen, I think that people are going to rethink the "I didn't want to run them over" part. Pretty soon, there will be liveleaks of folks doing fucking donuts on a pile of dead kneegrow "youths".

Realistically, even if you carry, your car is the most effective weapon at your disposal. Use it.
I would have. Fucking punks start using deadly force directed at my kids, they've immediately lost their right to live and im using deadly force to protect my family. In this case, backing up, getting a running start, amd playing neegar bowling with my car.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 06:33:05 AM »
Before you guys go "Zimmerman", this story simply doesn't sound right.  Why would a mob of 100 people start attacking a family for no reason......shit just doesn't add up.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 06:37:41 AM »
Before you guys go "Zimmerman", this story simply doesn't sound right.  Why would a mob of 100 people start attacking a family for no reason......shit just doesn't add up.

Vince, shut up. Yes, because people never attack other people for no reason.

You're either trolling or stupid

Queen Vissy would not approve.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 06:40:52 AM »

It's literally one in hundreds of black mob violence on whites. That the press doesn't like to report it, doesn't change the fact that it is happening.

See the book "White Girl Bleed a Lot"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 06:46:20 AM »
I for one am tired of these Asian kids attacking people ;D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 07:05:33 AM »

Here comes the apologist.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 07:06:15 AM »

Vince, shut up. Yes, because people never attack other people for no reason.

You're either trolling or stupid

Queen Vissy would not approve.

Hes stupid. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 09:06:28 AM »
Didn't even for one millisecond think it was anything but neeguls.  What a fucking country we live in....  This is the answer to all those limp wristed libqueers who lisp the question "why do you NEEEEEED a gun?" or "why do you neeeeeeed more than 7 bullets?" 

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 09:10:18 AM »
wtf?? Ugly Kneegrows!!   >:( >:(

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 09:15:55 AM »
Mossberg - when you really need to sweep the fukn street.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 09:28:32 AM »
shit like this isn't happening in florida, where an estimated 10% of people legally carry with a permit, and an estimated 100% of us are trigger happy, gun toting cowboys ready to blast.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 09:32:41 AM »
I couldn't let it go. I'd have to find out who some of them were and get them one way or another sniper style or something.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 09:37:16 AM »
shit like this isn't happening in florida, where an estimated 10% of people legally carry with a permit, and an estimated 100% of us are trigger happy, gun toting cowboys ready to blast.

Florida is a tinderbox. It will happen and when a white man defends his family, our Department of Justice will come down on that poor man like a ton of bricks. I hope he makes it worth his while with at least a body count of 10, head shots all.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »
Was the people involved bodybuilders?

Topic not bodybuilding related.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 09:41:09 AM »
Was the people involved bodybuilders?

Topic not bodybuilding related.

Pretty sure a few of the perps lifted in prison. BB related.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 10:20:19 AM »
The average person would be surprised how often these kind of assaults happen.  The press doesn't give much coverage because it doesnt fit the perpetual black victim narrative and of course they want to avoid accusations of racism for simply telling the truth.  If they do give it coverage they intentionally leave out the race of the perpetrators.  

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 02:11:58 PM »
The average person would be surprised how often these kind of assaults happen.  The press doesn't give much coverage because it doesnt fit the perpetual black victim narrative and of course they want to avoid accusations of racism for simply telling the truth.  If they do give it coverage they intentionally leave out the race of the perpetrators.  

Exactly right.  Can you imagine if the family were hebroes and the mob was a skinhead mob?  It would be covered day and night and Jesse jackson and sharpton and all the other kneegrow race baiting morons would be on every news station proclaiming how evil the white devil is and how racism still exists.  fucks sake....

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 02:15:24 PM »
Exactly right.  Can you imagine if the family were hebroes and the mob was a skinhead mob?  It would be covered day and night and Jesse jackson and sharpton and all the other kneegrow race baiting morons would be on every news station proclaiming how evil the white devil is and how racism still exists.  fucks sake....

If it were a mob of whites melvin wouldn't be questioning the incident at all.