« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 07:56:47 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Guns
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 08:04:08 AM »
 :o
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 08:06:09 AM »
:o
retarded counter-point, im sure he wouldnt have been able to rage-kill her if only he didnt have a gun. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 08:09:39 AM »
obama sucks in a lot of ways, but he hasn't come after our guns.  He let the dems do their little song about it, but ZERO legislation was intro'd.

Obama did enact two exec orders on guns.  One was against used foreign machine guns coming into our nations.  The other was about ex-cons being able to use a "inc." loophole to buy full auto & silencers.  I'm not really cool with murderers on parole having legal silenced machine guns from china, so I didn't get mad at that one.  

Bush1 was great, left them alone!
Clinton sucked - brady bill.  Bush2 said he would have kept the brady bill in place if he could, and left it in place for almost 4 years he could have rescinded it  :(   Obama sucks, but the proof is in the pudding, and we did have fewer gun rights during the Bush-era brady bill coverage, than we do now. 

Reagan had it right!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 08:34:10 AM »
retarded counter-point, im sure he wouldnt have been able to rage-kill her if only he didnt have a gun. ::)
What do you mean rage kill, he was protecting her from the imaginary intruder, the one all gun nutters fear.
V

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 09:15:10 AM »
obama sucks in a lot of ways, but he hasn't come after our guns.  He let the dems do their little song about it, but ZERO legislation was intro'd.

Obama did enact two exec orders on guns.  One was against used foreign machine guns coming into our nations.  The other was about ex-cons being able to use a "inc." loophole to buy full auto & silencers.  I'm not really cool with murderers on parole having legal silenced machine guns from china, so I didn't get mad at that one.  

Bush1 was great, left them alone!
Clinton sucked - brady bill.  Bush2 said he would have kept the brady bill in place if he could, and left it in place for almost 4 years he could have rescinded it  :(   Obama sucks, but the proof is in the pudding, and we did have fewer gun rights during the Bush-era brady bill coverage, than we do now.  

Reagan had it right!

Woahh, come to The People's Republic of J*W YORK.  Fucking SAFE ACT, yeah safer for criminals (read n**gulls) to rape and kill and steal.  Any doctor or health care professional can report you as "unstable" for any reason and you lose your 2nd amendment right for life.  You get put on the NCIC list as DENY and you can never buy ANY firearm in ANY state in the country for life.  Felony if you put more than 7 rounds in a magazine, wtf?!!  "Assault" rifles banned.  "assault" rifle FEATURES banned from any firearm!!!!!  Okay im a little angry yes, but this is what Otwinko wants for the whole country before outright banning all firearms.  Dems do gun banning in steps, little by little taking away our right.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »
How can they ban your 2nd amendment rights for LIFE in the rest of rhe country if youre not a felon? Seems unconstitutional. ....

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 09:49:11 AM »
How guns regulations work in the USA, you can buy weapons at what years of age? You need also a permit? It can change from state to state?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »
How can they ban your 2nd amendment rights for LIFE in the rest of rhe country if youre not a felon? Seems unconstitutional. ....

Because you get listed in the NCIC as automatic DENY when they run the background check for a firearms purchase. And on the form when it comes back as deny, it does not show any reason just deny.  I know this for a fact.  You obviously lose the right to a pistol permit too, but being listed in the NCIC as deny means you cannot legally purchase ANY firearm at all.  Rifles, shotguns, pistols, pellet gun whatever requires a background check will come back as DENY.  This means you cannot buy a firearm in any state of the country because all states run a background check even if they do not require a permit for purchase.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 10:07:16 AM »
About time Mark Harmon got some pull.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 10:12:05 AM »
guns like guns, but the real menace is the knife! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%9312)

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
Reagan had it right!
Reagan was not gun rights friendly.

•As Gov. of California, Reagan signed the Mulford Act which prohibited the carrying of firearms on your person, in your vehicle and in any public place.
•As Gov. of Cal. Reagan signed off on a 15-day waiting period for guns.
•As president he signed into law a ban on ownership of fully automatic rifles.
•After leaving the presidency he supported the Brady Bill which provided for a 7-day waiting period for guns.
•In 1994 he wrote Congress supporting a ban on assault rifles.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 01:06:48 PM »

not if she hid his legs he couldn't.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 01:09:11 PM »
How guns regulations work in the USA, you can buy weapons at what years of age? You need also a permit? It can change from state to state?

Google is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 01:09:15 PM »
Reagan surrounds a strange aura of patriotism - he was exactly the opposite.
Puppet Reagan, Clit-on, Obi-bunga, Romno... the list goes on...

wake up ameriflats - well connected el presidentares have been more than detrimental to your "cause".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 01:17:16 PM »
guns like guns, but the real menace is the knife! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%9312)

great job with the link

the real bummer of those knife attacks are how so few kids are actually killed

just think how much more effective they would be if those Chinese nutbags had guns

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 01:31:33 PM »
Puppet Reagan, Clit-on, Obi-bunga, Romno... the list goes on...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 03:08:41 PM »
What do you mean rage kill, he was protecting her from the imaginary intruder, the one all gun nutters fear.

not if she hid his legs he couldn't.
She could have even used one of his legs to defend herself.  And here is what I don't understand about the argument, if guns aren't any more effective as an offensive tool than say a knife or a chair or a baseball bat, then why have a gun?  Why not defend yourself with a knife, a chair or a bat?
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »
Reagan was not gun rights friendly.

•As Gov. of California, Reagan signed the Mulford Act which prohibited the carrying of firearms on your person, in your vehicle and in any public place.
•As Gov. of Cal. Reagan signed off on a 15-day waiting period for guns.
•As president he signed into law a ban on ownership of fully automatic rifles.
•After leaving the presidency he supported the Brady Bill which provided for a 7-day waiting period for guns.
•In 1994 he wrote Congress supporting a ban on assault rifles.

WOW.   At first, I was about to call you all sorts of names, like lying liberal, etc.
Then I looked it up.
Then I realized I was wrong and you were right.  You're smart and I was a fool to embrace the legacy of reagan without looking at the facts.

Turns out he supported amnesty too, like Rand paul and Rubio and other repubs (along with all the dems) do today.
Turns out he spoke nicely about guns, leaving great quotes, but when it came to legislation, he was not very gun friendly.

I learned a lesson today, thanks for that.  I no longer just rubber stamp reagan as the awesome conservative.  He was pretty liberal in a lot of ways.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 03:39:31 PM »
I would kill to get a gun.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 06:17:34 PM »
WOW.   At first, I was about to call you all sorts of names, like lying liberal, etc.
Then I looked it up.
Then I realized I was wrong and you were right.  You're smart and I was a fool to embrace the legacy of reagan without looking at the facts.

Turns out he supported amnesty too, like Rand paul and Rubio and other repubs (along with all the dems) do today.
Turns out he spoke nicely about guns, leaving great quotes, but when it came to legislation, he was not very gun friendly.

I learned a lesson today, thanks for that.  I no longer just rubber stamp reagan as the awesome conservative.  He was pretty liberal in a lot of ways.
Not sure if you're serious.

I think Reagan has the record for number of executive orders given, exploded the deficit, savings and loan scandal and the Iran Contra scandal was pretty sketchy.

History seems to look upon some people/presidents favorably.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 06:31:22 PM »
Come and take em m o t h e r f u c k e r.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 06:43:10 PM »
:D

;D

I'm not obsessed with guns or anything, not even an enthusiast. Certainly not afraid of a gun though, it's an in animate tool like any other.

ROFL X50000000000000000000000 0