Author Topic: Guns  (Read 3717 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Guns
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 07:08:37 PM »
obama sucks in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE but he hasn't come after our guns.  He let the dems do their little song about it, but ZERO legislation was intro'd.

Obama did enact two exec orders on guns.  One was against used foreign machine guns coming into our nations.  The other was about ex-cons being able to use a "inc." loophole to buy full auto & silencers.  I'm not really cool with murderers on parole having legal silenced machine guns from china, so I didn't get mad at that one.  

Bush1 was great, left them alone!
Clinton sucked - brady bill.  Bush2 said he would have kept the brady bill in place if he could, and left it in place for almost 4 years he could have rescinded it  :(   Obama sucks, but the proof is in the pudding, and we did have fewer gun rights during the Bush-era brady bill coverage, than we do now. 

Reagan had it right!

Fixed

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2014, 08:00:43 PM »
WOW.   At first, I was about to call you all sorts of names, like lying liberal, etc.
Then I looked it up.
Then I realized I was wrong and you were right.  You're smart and I was a fool to embrace the legacy of reagan without looking at the facts.

Turns out he supported amnesty too, like Rand paul and Rubio and other repubs (along with all the dems) do today.
Turns out he spoke nicely about guns, leaving great quotes, but when it came to legislation, he was not very gun friendly.

I learned a lesson today, thanks for that.  I no longer just rubber stamp reagan as the awesome conservative.  He was pretty liberal in a lot of ways.

First good troll in a long time.  Welcome back 240
Y

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2014, 09:37:22 PM »
Reagan signed the '86 machine gun ban.  It stopped any post 86 mg from reaching the civilian market.  MP5's are now worth 25k...

Bush I signed the import ban.  It stopped imports of many semi autos not of "sporting" purpose..

Obama has been horrible....didn't do much his first four years...but after sandy hook.....

His executive orders did nothing the laws can't do already.  The Nics is supposed to be updated by the FBI....the entire NFA Trusts thing is BS.   

I have a trust... They still run a background check.....and can visit your home at any time..

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2014, 04:04:24 AM »
Where can I buy machine guns, alcohol, and tobacco tax free?

The corner of MLK blvd and any crossing street
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2014, 07:03:53 AM »
It's like this...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »
great job with the link

the real bummer of those knife attacks are how so few kids are actually killed

just think how much more effective they would be if those Chinese nutbags had guns

Yea they only get maimed and crippled, so that ok.

Its ok if horrible things are done to people, hell its fine if people get murdered, or if the murder rate stays exactly the same, just as long as no guns are used.
Thats the important thing.

The thinking of the Left... ::)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2014, 08:54:27 AM »
great job with the link

the real bummer of those knife attacks are how so few kids are actually killed

just think how much more effective they would be if those Chinese nutbags had guns
"so few"- what is few to you? 25 ? The problem with guns its that they are more efective at killing? well then think of cars, they kill more people /year than guns , and they arent even made for killing!  I think thats pretty efective , dont we should ban them?

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2014, 10:26:32 AM »

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2014, 02:36:56 PM »
First good troll in a long time.  Welcome back 240
troll or trolled or meltdown...its a fine line  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 05:30:44 PM »

I like the costume that the coach is wearing.