Author Topic: i was there........  (Read 13068 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i was there........
« on: March 30, 2014, 10:59:12 AM »
 ;D i was there when joe carter got his 2000 career hit against the phillies. i was there when derk jeter got his 3000 career hit in ny, hr ball actually landed about 50 feet from my seats. i was there last night when the sixers snapped there 26 game losing streak against the pistons, even got a free big mac for my trouble[when sixers score 100 points or more  at home all fans in attendance get a free big mac.3 hiistoric games.
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: i was there........
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
I was there when the Yankees scored 7 runs in the 7th against the Padres in Game 1 1998 WS,  I was there when the Yankees clinched the 1999 WS, I was there in 99 at fenway for the Ted Williams all star game and the Knoblauch phantom tag in the ALCS, I was there for Mariano Rivera's last game in YS.
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 11:35:48 AM »
I was there at Camden Yards watching the Orioles versus the Yankees during a 2004 regular season game. My buddies and I stood by the Yankees bullpen watching Tom Gordon warm up. There wasn't much space between the bullpen and the guardrail overlooking the players. My asshole drunk friend yells to Tom and says, "Hey Tom! Your wife loves white cock!!"

Tom stops throwing, beckons over security and points to my friend. Security wasted no time in throwing my friend out of the stadium with aggressive force. I stayed to watch the rest of the game with my two other friends. Historic moment.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 06:33:59 AM »
i was there on july 31, 1997 at the phillies vs cardinals game along with 18,408 other fans when the announcement came over the loud speakers that mark mcgwire had just been traded to the st louis cardinals who were in the field at the time. i could see john mabry at first base put his head down and say something under his breath, i was sitting up the first base line. next year i watched as big mac took batting practice before the phillies game and was amazed as he put shot after shot in the greg luzinski dave kingman seats. and during the game he hit what looked like a pop fly off the bat but turned out to be a long homerun to center field.
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 10:48:37 AM »
i was there on july 31, 1997 at the phillies vs cardinals game along with 18,408 other fans when the announcement came over the loud speakers that mark mcgwire had just been traded to the st louis cardinals who were in the field at the time. i could see john mabry at first base put his head down and say something under his breath, i was sitting up the first base line. next year i watched as big mac took batting practice before the phillies game and was amazed as he put shot after shot in the greg luzinski dave kingman seats. and during the game he hit what looked like a pop fly off the bat but turned out to be a long homerun to center field.

I was there in Fenway, front row behind the Yankees' batter's circle when it was announced that Mcgwire had broken the single season HR record.  I think I actually jumped in the air for some reason.

As for BP, I was there at the short porch in RF for Barry Bonds hitting BP in the old YS.  Baseballs were rocketing off the back walls of the Stadium.  I was there for opening day of the new YS.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
I was there in Fenway, front row behind the Yankees' batter's circle when it was announced that Mcgwire had broken the single season HR record.  I think I actually jumped in the air for some reason.

As for BP, I was there at the short porch in RF for Barry Bonds hitting BP in the old YS.  Baseballs were rocketing off the back walls of the Stadium.  I was there for opening day of the new YS.
good one, speakin of bonds i was there when after hitting a home run[bonds that is] the at bat before, ricky bottalco was brought in to face bonds. first pitch ricky bo drills bonds right in the ass setting off a bench clearing brawl. ricky bo is ejected.
F

afton

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 02:48:14 PM »
I was there at Camden Yards watching the Orioles versus the Yankees during a 2004 regular season game. My buddies and I stood by the Yankees bullpen watching Tom Gordon warm up. There wasn't much space between the bullpen and the guardrail overlooking the players. My asshole drunk friend yells to Tom and says, "Hey Tom! Your wife loves white cock!!"

Tom stops throwing, beckons over security and points to my friend. Security wasted no time in throwing my friend out of the stadium with aggressive force. I stayed to watch the rest of the game with my two other friends. Historic moment.
I'm totally agree

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 03:24:57 PM »
I was at wrestlemania 3
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 05:27:13 PM »

~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 11:53:47 AM »
 :o :o :o :o   I WAS THERE, i was there yesterday sunday memorial weekend 2014 as josh beckett threw major leagues 283 no-hitter against the philadelphia phillies. i was among the 36,141 witnesses to this feat. the funny thing on the way to the game funk jr said  won't it be something if we saw a no-hitter today. i said i'd rather see both teams combine for 8-10 homers. only thing wish he would have said a no-hitter by a phillies pitcher. ::) ::) ::)
F

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 12:57:36 PM »
Pete Rose's 4000 hit, Tony Gwynn's 3000 hit

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 01:34:30 PM »
I WAS THERE.....in the hotel room when Mike Tyson allegedly sexually assaulted Desiree Washington.  I can tell you that he did not rape that young lady.  I did..........Mike just watched and jerked off.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 03:57:34 PM »
i was there when undertaker threw mankind off the hell in a cell

10 days from now will be 16 years, wow where did the time go?  wrestling was so cool back then, just like bodybuilding

E
E

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 04:02:18 PM »
I was there for the conception and birth of my son. I win.
sept 10th APF

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 10:46:44 AM »
 8) i  was there as cole hamels reached double digit strikeouts for the 27 th time in his phillies  career, he was still hitting 95 on his fastball in the eigth inning. of the 116 total pitches thrown 90 were strikes which was a career high.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 11:21:15 AM »
i was there..... i was one of the 27159  fans watching the battle for the cellar or i guess to get out of the cellar between the mets and phillies yesterday.won 6-5 by the mets. a kid who played his high school ball less than 20 miles from where i live provided the fire power for the mets. anthony recker 3 run blast.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 11:32:14 AM »
an oldie but goody. i was there for the dbl header between the yanks and whitesox on june  6 1965. in the second game of the twin bill tom tresh the first next mickey mantle hit 3 home runs and went 4 for 5 w 4 runs scored and 5 rbis.  attendance was  33,029. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 05:48:11 PM »
an oldie but goody. i was there for the dbl header between the yanks and whitesox on june  6 1965. in the second game of the twin bill tom tresh the first next mickey mantle hit 3 home runs and went 4 for 5 w 4 runs scored and 5 rbis.  attendance was  33,029. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That must have been something else to see.  Mantle hitting 3 dingers?  Wow.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 05:56:12 PM »
I was there when my dad and I were pissed that Mark McGwire wasn't playing in a Mets vs. Cardinals spring training game.

When they announced "Playing first base, Albert Pujols." We looked at eachother and said: Who the fuck is that?

The rest is history.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 05:08:36 PM »
I was there in Baltimore 2008 when Joe Flacco caught a 70 yard bomb from Troy Smith.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 12:46:05 PM »
That must have been something else to see.  Mantle hitting 3 dingers?  Wow.
no it was tresh that hit the homers, they were just annointing him as the next mickey mantle and than bobby murcher after that.
F