Author Topic: Ask a guy who took 300mcg of clen in one day  (Read 4828 times)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
Ask a guy who took 300mcg of clen in one day
« on: March 30, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »
True story, finished a long cycle, and accidently mistook my Clen for Nolvadex.  My heart felt like it was getting stabbed after each beat, I balled up that whole night
I

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: Ask a guy who took 300mcg of clen in one day
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:35:22 PM »
True story, finished a long cycle, and accidently mistook my Clen for Nolvadex.  My heart felt like it was getting stabbed after each beat, I balled up that whole night

That's a lot.  I took 160 mg for a while but that was after building up tolerance.  ESfitness has a story about T3 or T4 i forget that almost killed him similar to yours. 

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:26:54 PM »
honestly the first 2-3 hours where insane, my heart felt like it was being stabbed, and my whole body balled up in one big cramp.  My forearms were the first to cramp then my biceps, my arms slowly started to bend acutely.  Then I felt my chest started to tighten, I was paranoid that my chest may not have been cramping, that it might have been a heart attack I was having.  I balled up like a balloon that whole nite, didn't and couldn't sleep at all, stayed up in that position the whole day till the day after.  the next morning it was not bad at all, though I kept getting constant cramping for the next 3 days.  Don't really remember much after that.
I

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:58:26 PM »
First time I took clen.I took to much .when clen.was first heard of I got it from Dan Duncan, he made it in liquid mint flavor.he told me to take 12 drops.he meant 4 three times aday.I took it all at once.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 09:05:07 PM »
On clen and keto right now. Feeling fine. I guess with experience you just learn to tolerate it. I get no heart or chest pains. Only elevated heart rate and I wheeze out during sets and have to take breaks (especially super sets). Squats and deadlifts are a big sucker for heart rate.

As far as supports? Hawthorn extract, garlic extract, fish oil and baby aspirin. You'll have no BP issues and breath easier too without feeling like you're going to die. My experience. Haven't felt crap on clen since.... years.... the best experience with clen has been this year so far, I guess experience+ knowing support supps well. I'm even on EQ right now.

Oh yeah and regualar taurine and water. Don't know how so many people neglect taurine with clen and orals... stupid. Do it.

Had a near cramp, but none since. Long time ago, all the time cramps. Why? Probably because I ate shit (no veggies/etc... for minerals and electrolytes), i used to not drink enough water and didn't supplement with taurine. And btw, I have a genetic condition that I'm prone to muscle cramps under certain conditions and still I manage just fine. Knowledge and experience are power. Really actually enjoying my clen run.

Most clen I ever took 200mcg but 150mcg at sustained period. Stupid, waste imo. It was when I first started using it and was a fat blob that didn't know how to eat or lift. A very long time ago. I never even touched gear that time but wanted 'magic' results. lol.

50mcg is a nice sweet spot, when you're lazy on cardio or can't do cardio for whatever reason 100mcg with heavy lifting (high intensity lifting > cardio anyway)

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 09:51:55 PM »
Keep some lopressor around.  50 mg.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 12:13:30 AM »
Mistaking clen for nolva? Clen tabs are like a tenth of the size lol or you using liquid

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 01:37:52 AM »
I was up to 4-450mg a day. Me dealer told me to take as much as i can handle without getting to much sideeffects.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 02:35:19 AM »
First time I took clen.I took to much .when clen.was first heard of I got it from Dan Duncan, he made it in liquid mint flavor.he told me to take 12 drops.he meant 4 three times aday.I took it all at once.

dan had the clen syrup from mexico way back when.

I totally forgot about the syrup.. I have a client who owns and races horses. never crossed my mind to ask him how much he can get me. hmm

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
Mistaking clen for nolva? Clen tabs are like a tenth of the size lol or you using liquid

yes it was liquid form
I

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »
yes it was liquid form

lol cant imagine what 300mcg of clen is like, never gone above 80. im legit asthmatic so use salbutamol and budesonide/formoteral daily

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 12:29:49 PM »
I have gone up to 200mcg before but gradually, that must have been a trully horrible experience for you. A few weeks ago I took 1 40mcg tab of clen before cardio with no tolerance built up and for the next 6 hrs or more my heartbeat was epic and felt like total shit.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »
I have gone up to 200mcg before but gradually, that must have been a trully horrible experience for you. A few weeks ago I took 1 40mcg tab of clen before cardio with no tolerance built up and for the next 6 hrs or more my heartbeat was epic and felt like total shit.

me and my girl took two tabs which i thought was 20mcg each but they was 40mcg each first time we tried...we were buzzing soo hard i remeber stomping around town at like amillion miles an hour doing shopping like "C'MON already!!"

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 03:55:12 AM »

That's when you break out the xanax.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 09:17:25 AM »
I remember Dan Duchaine's advice was to take as much as you can as long as your blood pressure is under control.  I build up a tolerance to clen quickly.   I start at 40 mcg and pretty soon i am up to 160 mcg.  Xanax and nubain are your friends with clen.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 09:44:07 AM »
I remember Dan Duchaine's advice was to take as much as you can as long as your blood pressure is under control.  I build up a tolerance to clen quickly.   I start at 40 mcg and pretty soon i am up to 160 mcg.  Xanax and nubain are your friends with clen.

I don't get how so many of you get anxiety so easily?

And there's something called ketotifen... look it up