Author Topic: Pissed off teacher makes kid clean piss...  (Read 4893 times)

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
Pissed off teacher makes kid clean piss...
« on: March 30, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/02/19/broward-teacher-arrested-for-making-child-put-hands-in-urinal/

A Broward County charter school teacher is facing battery charges after she allegedly forced a 10-year-old student to clean a dirty urinal that she thought the student clogged, according to the Coral Springs Police Department.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pissed off teacher makes kid clean piss...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »
i have the nieces & nephews over all the time.  They work hard.  Kitty litter, recycling, painting walls, scrubbing the place... work their asses off for hours... then we go to a water park.  "hard work pays off!" they all say.  It's completely voluntary - if they agree to 2 hours of work, they get 6 hours of water park.  Or, they can play video games/tv and they go home while we go to the water park (or mall, etc)

I see nothing wrong with kids cleaning up after themselves.  Urine is pretty gross, but already, that classroom should be a place where EVERY kid owns the cleaning, daily.  Stop 3x a day and clean that classroom.  Everyone grabs 3 things, and the place is spotless in 30 seconds, it's easy.

instill that pride, and kids aren't pissing all over like animals.  They WANT a clean potty in there.  cause they own it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:33:30 PM »
Facing battery charges? Da fuck is happening to this country? Fuck when I was a kid only 20 years ago, if you defaced a desk or intentionally fucked up a toilet you were sent to the principles office, parents were informed, and then you were forced to help clean up whatever you screwed up, and then had to help the janitor for a day to make up for it. Meanwhile the parents thanked the principal for helping to instill some discipline in their punk ass kid, not charged the teacher with battery

Pussification of Murrica of peace.  :-\

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 09:17:23 PM »

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/02/19/broward-teacher-arrested-for-making-child-put-hands-in-urinal/

A Broward County charter school teacher is facing battery charges after she allegedly forced a 10-year-old student to clean a dirty urinal that she thought the student clogged, according to the Coral Springs Police Department.

She should be mouth fucked against her will.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 09:23:44 PM »
Facing battery charges? Da fuck is happening to this country? Fuck when I was a kid only 20 years ago, if you defaced a desk or intentionally fucked up a toilet you were sent to the principles office, parents were informed, and then you were forced to help clean up whatever you screwed up, and then had to help the janitor for a day to make up for it. Meanwhile the parents thanked the principal for helping to instill some discipline in their punk ass kid, not charged the teacher with battery

Pussification of Murrica of peace.  :-\

Yeah, but who knows who elses urine is on the seat. Sorry, but I disagree. He may have peed on the seat, but hundreds of other kids bodily fluids are on that seat and who knows what he would contract. I do agree that if he did pee on the seat there should be consequences. However, there are janitors and custodial people for a reason. As stated, there should be consequences, but it should not include cleaning the toilet. Perhaps detention or no recess time.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 09:26:30 PM »

Yeah, but who knows who elses urine is on the seat. Sorry, but I disagree. He may have peed on the seat, but hundreds of other kids bodily fluids are on that seat and who knows what he would contract. I do agree that if he did pee on the seat there should be consequences. However, there are janitors and custodial people for a reason. As stated, there should be consequences, but it should not include cleaning the toilet. Perhaps detention or no recess time.

Like I said, she should have her mouth gang-banged.  Preferably by a gaggle of gentlemen of varying colors.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 09:48:50 PM »
Like I said, she should have her mouth gang-banged.  Preferably by a gaggle of gentlemen of varying colors.

;D ;D

What it comes down to is this: Children are going to do stupid things. They always have and always will. Even the most perfect child with the most perfect parents, will still misbehave. The idea that if parents just disciplined there kids they would all be perfect little angel is such a crock. Obviously, good parenting will help offset many severe misbehaviors. However, kids will be kids and they will do dumb things. If we stuck with the notion that the punishment should fit the crime, then I guess a 10 year old that steals a pack of gum should have his hand chopped off or do a few years in the slammer. My parents raised me very well and even I stole a pack of gum or a candy bar when I was young. When I was caught, they made me return the gum and write an apology letter. For this kid to sit there and scrub a toilet with other peoples shit and urine is just ridiculous. As stated previously, that is what janitors are custodial people are for.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 09:50:25 PM »

;D ;D

What it comes down to is this: Children are going to do stupid things. They always have and always will. Even the most perfect child with the most perfect parents, will still misbehave. The idea that if parents just disciplined there kids they would all be perfect little angel is such a crock. Obviously, good parenting will help offset many severe misbehaviors. However, kids will be kids and they will do dumb things. If we stuck with the notion that the punishment should fit the crime, then I guess a 10 year old that steals a pack of gum should have his hand chopped off or do a few years in the slammer. My parents raised me very well and even I stole a pack of gum or a candy bar when I was young. When I was caught, they made me return the gum and write an apology letter. For this kid to sit there and scrub a toilet with other peoples shit and urine is just ridiculous. As stated previously, that is what janitors are custodial people are for.

I agree.  I would also like to add that before the mouth raping, each and every member of the bang squad should enter her anus.  Then, proceed with said mouth-bang.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 09:54:31 PM »
I agree.  I would also like to add that before the mouth raping, each and every member of the bang squad should enter her anus.  Then, proceed with said mouth-bang.

Is the squad a bunch of getbiggers?  :D :D

Maybe get Queen Vissy to join.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 09:56:42 PM »
Maybe let Goodrum give her the ATM but with Vissy being the marinade?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 10:27:19 PM »
Guess the race car driver.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 10:32:07 PM »
Good. Dumb girl obviously didn't see the kid do it. If she did she should be arrested for other charges.
A

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 10:37:21 PM »
This is a spectacle.  They sent a news crew out to cover this?! Wasnt this the land of cocaine cowboys a few decades ago?
I'd like to know the race of the kid. I'll bet if he was white, the parents would have said, "damn right, you clean your shit up! Make a mess, you clean it up!" And, charges would have not been pressed. If they were white, I'm sure they're liberals.

I recall grade school, middle school, high school.  Stuff was always a mess.  Kids pissed all over the place and otherwise.  You can bet they didnt do that at home. Why do it at school?  

Lastly, Urine is sterile. Its only after hours of exposure that bacteria can manifest.  Given all these kids have been through the routine immunizations, very very low likelihood of disease exposure.  I laugh at the police report. America needs more teachers like this, and to bring back in school ass beatings for misbehavior.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 10:49:09 PM »
Fuck. I was once made to clean the entire toilet block and then sent to the principals office for a caning!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 11:22:10 PM »
I remember during detention at school us having a choice, either sit still for 2 hours and shut the fuck up, or grab a broom or black bag and start picking up litter and rubbish. That also included mopping the toilets and scrubbing the bowls. Off course we always picked the litter picking. Can have a smoke, have a laugh and shoot the shit with your pals.

Liberal pussies. Boy will these kids get a shock when they enter the work place.

This already started. I remember my company employing two worthless turds for the 'work experience' part of their degrees. The MD caught one of these dickheads sleeping in the coffee room when he should've been shadowing someone in a meeting. His excuse? He was 'tired'  ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 01:35:48 AM »
She should be mouth fucked against her will.

You should be sterilized, you disgusting maggot.
Ψ

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 03:00:46 AM »

Liberal pussies. Boy will these kids get a shock when they enter the work place.

I know it's kind of the in thing to bash the millenials but I really think most of the next generation are in for a big awakening when they hit the workforce.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 03:32:42 PM »
You should be sterilized, you disgusting maggot.

I would mouth fuck you against your will as well, little bitch.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 03:36:03 PM »

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 03:58:22 PM »
Dayum!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 11:56:06 PM »
I remember during detention at school us having a choice, either sit still for 2 hours and shut the fuck up, or grab a broom or black bag and start picking up litter and rubbish. That also included mopping the toilets and scrubbing the bowls. Off course we always picked the litter picking. Can have a smoke, have a laugh and shoot the shit with your pals.

This already started. I remember my company employing two worthless turds for the 'work experience' part of their degrees. The MD caught one of these dickheads sleeping in the coffee room when he should've been shadowing someone in a meeting. His excuse? He was 'tired'  ::)

You are 100% correct in getting these kids to clean up after themselves BUT I draw the line with toilets. School toilets are disgusting, Kids crap in urinals, girls slap their bloody pads to the ceilings, etc. etc. If that kid had any kind of cut on his hand he could be exposed to Hepatitis. Thats a little extreme for a kid to do...whats next, changing wax seals because the kid was so fat he knocked the toilet off the flange little bit?.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2014, 12:00:51 AM »
Ah so what the little brat will probably end up cleaning toilets and mopping floors later in life anyways. He's just getting some valuable early career experience.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2014, 12:02:01 AM »
Ah so what the little brat will probably end up cleaning toilets and mopping floors later in life anyways. He's just getting some valuable early career experience.

Okay...then the school should give them their Hep shots.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2014, 12:09:31 AM »
Okay...then the school should give them their Hep shots.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!
Yes he does need to know about job hazards and safety.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 01:07:23 AM »

The fuck is that nonsense? Either the kid does it now, learns a lesson, and all is right with the world. Or he doesn't learn a lesson, fails at life, becomes a janitor, and STILL has to clean the toilets.

Also: if piss was so dangerous, why are janitors allowed to do that work? Shouldn't we have robots for it then? Or are you telling me janitors, the former cream of the education system's crop, have followed a 6-year, top secret training program to be able to survive in such an harsh and dangerous environment? ::)