Author Topic: Pissed off teacher makes kid clean piss...  (Read 4896 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Pissed off teacher makes kid clean piss...
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2014, 01:16:28 AM »
some lady makes my kids clean piss outta a urinal and you can forget about me calling the cops on her... I'm burning down her house.

I remember in the 2nd grade a teacher came up behind me and grabbed both my arms and slammed them down on the desk 3-4x because I picked up my pencil to start a spelling test early.... same year that bitch locked a kid inside a refrigerator... wasn't turned on, but had a pad-lock on it (in the back of the classroom). bitch never got fired.

teachers should know their place.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2014, 01:33:48 AM »
The fuck is that nonsense? Either the kid does it now, learns a lesson, and all is right with the world. Or he doesn't learn a lesson, fails at life, becomes a janitor, and STILL has to clean the toilets.

Also: if piss was so dangerous, why are janitors allowed to do that work? Shouldn't we have robots for it then? Or are you telling me janitors, the former cream of the education system's crop, have followed a 6-year, top secret training program to be able to survive in such an harsh and dangerous environment? ::)

In the public school system they give custodians (janitors) the option of getting their Hep shots. You bet your life if a employee gets hep and files a lawsuit against the district, they will lose since they had opted "out". Also many of these people are required to wear steel toed boots. Again, if they lose a toe because of their negligence...too bad.

Cleaning piss isn't going to teach a child a lesson. Teachers have these students five-six hours a day. This is where good parenting comes in. Why do you think most private school children do better then public school children? Because their parents are taking an active role in their education! Most of the time if Mommy and Daddy are paying they are going to make sure their child is doing what they are suppose to.  Values are taught at home...if the parents have poor values you can believe that the educator is already behind the eight ball. Affluent communities also do better because of the parenting. Of course there are exceptions but this is how it usually goes.

Inner city schools where children come from broken households, parents on drugs, have an uphill battle. Children who can't wait to come to school for breakfast because they didn't get fed at home is heartbreaking. Parents that don't speak English or want to learn, as their thrid grader tries to translate what the teacher is saying is frustrating.  Yeah, we should beat these kids and degrade them because they don't have enough despair at home.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2014, 01:36:07 AM »
some lady makes my kids clean piss outta a urinal and you can forget about me calling the cops on her... I'm burning down her house.

I remember in the 2nd grade a teacher came up behind me and grabbed both my arms and slammed them down on the desk 3-4x because I picked up my pencil to start a spelling test early.... same year that bitch locked a kid inside a refrigerator... wasn't turned on, but had a pad-lock on it (in the back of the classroom). bitch never got fired.

teachers should know their place.
that teacher should have been given a humanitarian award.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2014, 02:36:54 AM »
Cleaning piss isn't going to teach a child a lesson. Teachers have these students five-six hours a day. This is where good parenting comes in.

They'll at least learn that it's a dirty job. And that it is their own responsibility: you make a mess, you clean it up.

Inner city schools where children come from broken households, parents on drugs, have an uphill battle. Children who can't wait to come to school for breakfast because they didn't get fed at home is heartbreaking. Parents that don't speak English or want to learn, as their thrid grader tries to translate what the teacher is saying is frustrating.  Yeah, we should beat these kids and degrade them because they don't have enough despair at home.

Being from a broken home is not an excuse for not being responsible for the trouble you cause.