Author Topic: Any of you getbiggers free men?  (Read 4277 times)

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
Any of you getbiggers free men?
« on: March 30, 2014, 04:58:51 PM »
Given the choice, will you rather fuck women, of various ages and shapes, until you get that out os your system, or will you make the mistake of settling down?

Why bother with a long term serious relationship unless you find a woman that's causing you to miss your 3 o'clock meal [BB related] because she's the most beautiful thing youv'e ever seen and you can't fucking stop thinking about her from the time you wake up until you go to sleep, wake up in the middle of the night thinking of her, then go to sleep and wake up thinking about her again and realize you made a fucking mistake from having chosen a different fucking woman...

Im not regretful or anything...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Any of you getbiggers free men?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:43:08 PM »
Human males are no different than a male lion.

The job is to spread your seed, and to stay a legitimate suitor for the opposite sex.

Marriage is artificial. Homosapien males were designed to procreate with as many females as possible. We are mammals afterall.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »
I'm free. It aint all that. I liked it better when I was in a relationship. Being free certainly has it's perks (I answer to no one for nothing, other than myself). It has it's cons also. loneliness, don't have special connections with a significant other. After a while the single thing gets old. I more than likely won't be free much longer. I can feel my freedom slipping away and I kinda like it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »
Grass is always greener on the other side.

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 05:58:12 PM »
No serious relationship for me only casual dating, too many hot bitches out there I want to fuck as much pretty girls as possible get it out of my system so when I get married I wont have a midlife crisis.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 06:01:35 PM »
I'm free. It aint all that. I liked it better when I was in a relationship. Being free certainly has it's perks (I answer to no one for nothing, other than myself). It has it's cons also. loneliness, don't have a special connections with a significant other. After a while the single thing gets old. I more than likely won't be free much longer. I can feel my freedom slipping away and I kinda like it...
There is a difference. Male members of all species do not desire to be alone. It is is a natural instinct to mate and create offspring.

Human males and females (who stay faithful) are going against every natural instinct that they were born with.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 06:02:34 PM »
No serious relationship for me only casual dating, too many hot bitches out there I want to fuck as much pretty girls as possible get it out of my system so when I get married I wont have a midlife crisis.

This is a good idea. I'm glad I've banged like champ the last 3 years. I'm ready for a broad to call my woman again. It's been fun being a irresponsible jackass. I needed it. I never had a rebellious phase as a kid and I've had more than my share of fun of various forms of debauchery.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »
Tattooed Blonde With Huge Tits POV Fucked By A Dude With Weird Cock

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 06:59:15 PM »
I've been with my wife since 1999, it's too late for me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 07:03:29 PM »
I've been with my wife since 1999, it's too late for me.

Your life is over  :'( :'( :D :D ;D
X

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 07:12:39 PM »
I'm free. It aint all that. I liked it better when I was in a relationship. Being free certainly has it's perks (I answer to no one for nothing, other than myself). It has it's cons also. loneliness, don't have special connections with a significant other. After a while the single thing gets old. I more than likely won't be free much longer. I can feel my freedom slipping away and I kinda like it...
Reading shit like this is what renews my commitment to my wife. The grass is not greener on the other side.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »
There is a difference. Male members of all species do not desire to be alone. It is is a natural instinct to mate and create offspring.

Human males and females (who stay faithful) are going against every natural instinct that they were born with.

I disagree.

I cant relate to animals.

Human beings arent comparable to lions. Thats a cop-out to living a lifestyle you want to live.

I know a ton of very happily married alpha type men.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »
Given the choice, will you rather fuck women, of various ages and shapes, until you get that out os your system, or will you make the mistake of settling down?

Why bother with a long term serious relationship unless you find a woman that's causing you to miss your 3 o'clock meal [BB related] because she's the most beautiful thing youv'e ever seen and you can't fucking stop thinking about her from the time you wake up until you go to sleep, wake up in the middle of the night thinking of her, then go to sleep and wake up thinking about her again and realize you made a fucking mistake from having chosen a different fucking woman...

No and settling down was not a mistake.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 09:20:55 PM »

I love being in a relationship, whether my current one is any good or will last, remains to be seen, but there's potential. My best one EVER was in my early 20s. When that ended I was destroyed for years. It is true what is said about time being a healer, it's just that the good doctor never told me how long I'd feel bad before I felt better. It was a good 10 years. In truth, the 'pain' was only a few weeks, the regret of 'what could've been', a decade. Maybe it's still ongoing. I just can't go back 'there', if you know what I mean.

Anyhooo, you didn't ask for Dr Phil stuff, so in MY opinion, it's better to fuck various women until she comes along. You'll know when it happens and you'll know what I mean.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 10:52:48 PM »
I love being in a relationship, whether my current one is any good or will last, remains to be seen, but there's potential. My best one EVER was in my early 20s. When that ended I was destroyed for years. It is true what is said about time being a healer, it's just that the good doctor never told me how long I'd feel bad before I felt better. It was a good 10 years. In truth, the 'pain' was only a few weeks, the regret of 'what could've been', a decade. Maybe it's still ongoing. I just can't go back 'there', if you know what I mean.

Anyhooo, you didn't ask for Dr Phil stuff, so in MY opinion, it's better to fuck various women until she comes along. You'll know when it happens and you'll know what I mean.

Do you think powerful men in history spent a lot of time looking in the rear view mirror, wondering what could have been? 

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 12:00:13 AM »

I'm with you on this one Shizzo. Marriage is a social construct which is at odds with our evolutionary approach to procreation. This is why you see declining birth rates and an increased reliance on IVF in developing countries.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 01:01:07 AM »

Settling down is not a mistake if you have a good person by your side.

Being single is much better than being in a shitty relationship, really it is that basic no rocket science.

However, I do recommend that a grown man who has everything lined up perfectly to be able to enjoy his accomplishments free of hassle. What I mean by that is I'm in my thirties now, I earn a lot more than I did back when I was in my mid 20's, I am enjoing the freedom and the ability to go on holidays and go out and do things I couldn't do or buy when I was younger as I was broke.There are guys my age with similar earnings who can't do what I do as they have a wife and two children to feed, a holiday needs more planning and paying for 4 people adds up as opposed to only paying for yourself.

Saying that, if the right girl comes along now I would settle down, can't be a kid all your life, one day I want to walk home from work and have a couple of kiddies mess up my place and call me daddy.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 01:08:01 AM »
My lifes great at the moment, a great woman with me and no worries at all.

Although I probably wouldnt live with anyone else if anything happened to my current partner.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 06:13:17 AM »
Human males are no different than a male lion.

The job is to spread your seed, and to stay a legitimate suitor for the opposite sex.

Marriage is artificial. Homosapien males were designed to procreate with as many females as possible. We are mammals afterall.

Says the virgin.
$

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 06:28:54 AM »
Relationship with one woman

Pros: companionship (this is the best imo), help with practical things aka teamwork, "love" - being a mixture of feelings of fondness and nostalgia (not sure this actually is a pro), may improve social status in ways

Cons: sex gets stale (yes it does, don't lie to yourself), fights are pretty much part of the deal even in good relationships, more expenses, no freedom to do exactly what you please at any monent, the social life suffers

No right or wrong in this one. Everyone can't be single and vice versa.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 06:33:13 AM »
I am free to choose and live with the consequences of my choices. So yes, I'm free. If I hadn't been willing to marry I wouldn't have proposed.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 06:35:00 AM »
Free - I live like a teenager, but not everything's gold.
Overall I have to agree with Skorpio, he seems pretty level headed.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 06:36:00 AM »
Relationship with one woman

Pros: companionship (this is the best imo), help with practical things aka teamwork, "love" - being a mixture of feelings of fondness and nostalgia (not sure this actually is a pro), may improve social status in ways

Cons: sex gets stale (yes it does, don't lie to yourself), fights are pretty much part of the deal even in good relationships, more expenses, no freedom to do exactly what you please at any monent, the social life suffers

No right or wrong in this one. Everyone can't be single and vice versa.
Really? Yes, there are a lot of shitty marriages. But to assume that this is the norm? Just means you have settled for less than optimal.

I hear you on the expenses though. But taking sloots out to dinner also does not come cheap, so I consider that a wash. Only fapping is eminently affordable.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 06:36:52 AM »
Free - I live like a teenager, but not everything's gold.
Overall I have to agree with Skorpio, he seems pretty level headed.

What is not good?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
It is a proven fact that people in relationships live longer and are healthier then those who aren't.