Author Topic: Stopped having shakes.  (Read 18654 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Stopped having shakes.
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2014, 07:21:43 AM »
You think a 6'3, 245lb physique at 10% bodyfat is not impressive?
Its almost Arnold-esque. :D

You must be quite the genetic marvel. Whats your secret? Did you sacrifice to win? :D
I look nothing like Arnold but have a decent big frame. My chest is bird compared to Arnold. I need 10 more lbs of mass and then go down to 5% bf to look somewhat impressive.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2014, 07:23:29 AM »
I look nothing like Arnold but have a decent big frame. My chest is bird compared to Arnold. I need 10 more lbs of mass and then go down to 5% bf to look somewhat impressive.

245 at 10 percent natural is elite level my friend
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2014, 07:23:54 AM »

lol.

If you dont look impressive at ten, youre just going to be a swimmer at 5.

10% is almost perfect walking around bf. Still look lean and you can be full and have enough fat to make you look big.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2014, 07:26:17 AM »
C'mon guys its obvious he's not 10%.... probably a very unimpressive physique, otherwise he wouldn't be so shy

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2014, 07:29:40 AM »
C'mon guys its obvious he's not 10%.... probably a very unimpressive physique, otherwise he wouldn't be so shy

all natural, ate heavy.

doesnt train like a wimp.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2014, 07:33:49 AM »

all natural, ate heavy.

Looks like a frog on an ice cube.

Simple Simon

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2014, 07:42:26 AM »
if I post a pic it will always be used for amunition later.

and a natural physique is not impressive. it gets clouded by all the roid users physiques and considered bad even if decent or even good.

so really logically it's a lose/lose.

If you look as good as you claim what possible ammunition could people use?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2014, 07:45:38 AM »

You do know 5% bodyfat is pretty much stage ready?

You maybe 6'3ft and 245lbs but you most likely not even remotely close to 10% bodyfat.
If you actually get down to that kind of condition, you'll probably be shocked by how much weight you lose and how light you end up.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2014, 07:46:31 AM »
a 220 lbs doesn't need more than 200 grams, and even that is overkill, u don't need so much protein for building muscle, just bump your carbs and healthy fats and you're good to go, especially if you're natural, you'll just be holding a lot of water ;)

the trainer

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »
lol 150g protein you cant grow on that.

funny everyone who says to eat small amounts of protein are small

add 1+1

I have personally proven this theory to be wrong, I lowered my protein intake to almost nothing for 6 weeks and ate most carbs and vegetables and beans and I did not see any difference in size or muscle gain, so the high protein theory is bullshit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2014, 12:40:02 PM »
'im a natty whos 250 pound at 10% but i cant post a pic cause i work with the NSA and im afraid their software will link me to this board and i'll lose my job and 00 status at MI5'

hahahahaha fuck bro stop, ok? just stop.

your not 10%. never have been 10%.

i dont know why people feel the need to lie on message boards- like who gives a fuck- you need to impress strangers so much you feel the need to lie about something as trivial as your bf?
b

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
Frank Zane ate 2 meals a day and ate 150 to 200 grams of protein a day. He never really went over 10 pounds his contest weight and the one time he did, he said it took him a year to get back to a workable weight and wasted a year perma bulking. As skinny as people think Zane was, jaws would drop even today if he trained in just about every gym in his prime at a weight of no more than 200 pounds...The magazines have been lying to you people for years. If your eating over 250 grams of protein, you are most likely a fat turd 10 months out of the year...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2014, 12:58:18 PM »

all natural, ate heavy.

Your arms aren't big enough to match your chest..your thighs are too big for your calves..You've got one pose, and it makes you like a frog.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2014, 10:22:48 PM »
I'm not Layne im swedish. I dont wanna post pics. don't want my gb profile recognised irl.

could show pic by pm but getbiggers generally cant be trusted (see idiots like alex avesher etc. people you have to deal with here)

You can trust me with your pic. Don't trust bigmc or simon.

You know you can trust me because I don't get along with any of those guys you're debating with.

I'm also natural and part of team natty here on getbig. We defend our own.

A

Simple Simon

« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2014, 10:24:08 PM »
You can trust me with your pic. Don't trust bigmc or simon.

lol
You haven't even posted your own pic yet.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2014, 10:25:21 PM »
lol
You haven't even posted your own pic yet.

Several honorable members here have seen my pics.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2014, 10:25:31 PM »
i drink very few lately... sinuses go crazy from teh dairy during florida sinus season, every march.  

i'm lactose intolenant i guess... so whey counts?

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
Several honorable members here have seen my pics.
dont believe you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2014, 10:27:08 PM »
i drink very few lately... sinuses go crazy from teh dairy during florida sinus season, every march.  

i'm lactose intolenant i guess... so whey counts?

Some companies put in digestive enzymes like lactase in their whey.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2014, 10:28:37 PM »
dont believe you.

Really, I'm currently nothing special. The pics are not even worth posting. You gotta keep in mind I barely have a little over a year of training under me.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2014, 10:30:21 PM »
Really, I'm currently nothing special. The pics are not even worth posting. You gotta keep in mind I barely have a little over a year of training under me.
Well shut the fuck up prattling on giving shitty advice to people when you dont have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2014, 10:32:34 PM »
Well shut the fuck up prattling on giving shitty advice to people when you dont have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

A year of training after a long lay off due to injuries sustained in a car accident.

I have about decade of weight training under me. Natural weight training... the kind were in order to progress you need to be well in tuned with your programming, body and diet.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2014, 10:36:57 PM »
A year of training after a long lay off due to injuries sustained in a car accident.

I have about decade of weight training under me. Natural weight training... the kind were in order to progress you need to be well in tuned with your programming, body and diet.

Well stay the fuck out of the steroid sections asking dumb questions and writing like you know what you are on about.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2014, 10:38:21 PM »

And this is why long term nattys are generally more knowledgeable than you juiced gym rats. Our progress isn't reliant upon sticking needles in our asses and popping pills. We actually need to have everything on point.

Ever notice how uncommon programming is for bbing juicers? It's almost unheard of. And thats fucking sad. All fucking drugs.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2014, 10:39:06 PM »
Wow 10years of weight training, that's impressive bro. You should post some pics up from the 10years of weight training, but we will all officially understand if you never took a single pic in those 10years.

Like I said, several members here have seen my pics. Both recent and in my prime.
A