Author Topic: Fast Esthers Crystalising In Muscle  (Read 4140 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Fast Esthers Crystalising In Muscle
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »
So in the top/worst 5 steroid threads you say you hate tren, never touch it again feel like shit on it no use to you, yet here you are running tren?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
So in the top/worst 5 steroid threads you say you hate tren, never touch it again feel like shit on it no use to you, yet here you are running tren?

A dead ass is worth it for more muscle. Ibiza's coming up!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 12:18:37 PM »

Lol i know tren is kinda in a league of its own re comp wise but still, fuck runnin something that didnt agree with me because of ibiza

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 12:33:43 PM »

you going?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2014, 12:39:32 PM »
you going?

Would love to, but alas no. I couldn't hang with you he-men anyway. I would feel like I need a walker.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »

Yep, as Im a big fan of masteron, someone talked me into trying this propr, mast, tren cut mix as...I thought what the heck surely 50mg 3 times isn't gona kill me...my arse is dead now. Luckily I'm a hetero-sexual and don't need to use in that way in Ibiza.
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 01:03:33 PM »
Yep, as Im a big fan of masteron, someone talked me into trying this propr, mast, tren cut mix as...I thought what the heck surely 50mg 3 times isn't gona kill me...my arse is dead now. Luckily I'm a hetero-sexual and don't need to use in that way in Ibiza.

was it the geezer selling it who talked you into the cutmix? Also quite ironic you got it because you love masteron

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 12:54:27 AM »
was it the geezer selling it who talked you into the cutmix? Also quite ironic you got it because you love masteron

No, it was a mate of mine who was on it, since I do test and mast almost exclusively and never go high, he said he's been having a great cycle with this cut mix and tren sides are minimal due to the amount. I always had great results with tren but the sides have been unearable but usually was on tren enanthate.
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 02:08:16 AM »
No, it was a mate of mine who was on it, since I do test and mast almost exclusively and never go high, he said he's been having a great cycle with this cut mix and tren sides are minimal due to the amount. I always had great results with tren but the sides have been unearable but usually was on tren enanthate.

I like test n mast aswell. But with tren its taken to another level! Never used tren e tho only tried hex,ace and suspension.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 02:14:25 AM »
I like test n mast aswell. But with tren its taken to another level! Never used tren e tho only tried hex,ace and suspension.

Every day jabs with the suspension? Or did you just use it pre workout?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 02:41:34 AM »
Every day jabs with the suspension? Or did you just use it pre workout?

50mg About an hour pre, but i train almost evryday....its FUCKING NUTS!  people were like "you look like your going to murder somone" hahaha really intense aggression and strength. will prolly get couple boxes as im runnin ace now so would go nice.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 02:47:37 AM »
50mg About an hour pre, but i train almost evryday....its FUCKING NUTS!  people were like "you look like your going to murder somone" hahaha really intense aggression and strength. will prolly get couple boxes as im runnin ace now so would go nice.

lol I dont even like taking pre workouts cuz I hate training without it when I take it for too long.

I cant imagine how dependent you can get on AAS prewo

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 03:59:15 AM »

Tren e is more tense than acetate, the night sweats, the anxiety, BP jumps up, agression 9if you have triggers in your life i.e. a crazy GF)...etc anything from 400mg a week and by the third week where concentrated levels are lingering in your system. I used to take it and suck it up but as I hit my 30's I seem to have become very sensitive.

Test and Mast are my favourite, lean out nicely, cardio is really good on it, I just feel so much healthier in comparison to anything else espcially when  you keep dosage reasonable I can stay on for ages.
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2014, 04:53:11 AM »
Tren e is more tense than acetate, the night sweats, the anxiety, BP jumps up, agression 9if you have triggers in your life i.e. a crazy GF)...etc anything from 400mg a week and by the third week where concentrated levels are lingering in your system. I used to take it and suck it up but as I hit my 30's I seem to have become very sensitive.

Test and Mast are my favourite, lean out nicely, cardio is really good on it, I just feel so much healthier in comparison to anything else espcially when  you keep dosage reasonable I can stay on for ages.

lol the gf comment is true thats what always makes my anger  blow up