Author Topic: Threads about God  (Read 5086 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Threads about God
« on: March 31, 2014, 07:51:12 AM »
Been noticing the Atheists have been starting their little insecure BS with an attempt to stir crap up with religious threads. This is just another way to shove their atheism down the throats of who are believers without being provoked. Ignorance at it's finest.

You clowns down want "religion" or God expressed in public because it offends you, yet you pull this bullshit. I'm a Christian but less tolerant of those Christians who just sit back and take it. If I feel like we're fighting the Devil (like in Obama and the left...yes, there is a direct correlation between politics, God and religion) I have no problem harshly expressing my feelings on here, in public and to this administration to their faces nor do I have a problem punching idiots square in the head if they provoke my by getting in my face about it.  The fact you start something just to stir shit up shows a amazing display of insecurity in your life. This goes for your "gay rights" and abortion. Keep it to yourselves....losers. After all, thats what you want us to do, right?? But, oh wait. It's only alright when it's YOU speaking, right?

Your blatant hypocrisy is ridiculously obvious. Fucking morons.

Simple Simon

Re: Threads about God
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:52:11 AM »
Should be in the religion section

now fuck off

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 07:54:40 AM »
Should be in the religion section

now fuck off

Fuck you, twit. Then send the others that are still on here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 07:55:57 AM »
Fuck you, twit. Then send the others that are still on here.

Agreed, except the twit bit   ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 07:56:12 AM »

Now that's not very Christian is it now Coachy  >:(
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 07:57:09 AM »
Been noticing the Atheists have been starting their little insecure BS with an attempt to stir crap up with religious threads. This is just another way to shove their atheism down the throats of who are believers without being provoked. Ignorance at it's finest.

You clowns down want "religion" or God expressed in public because it offends you, yet you pull this bullshit. I'm a Christian but less tolerant of those Christians who just sit back and take it. If I feel like we're fighting the Devil (like in Obama and the left...yes, there is a direct correlation between politics, God and religion) I have no problem harshly expressing my feelings on here, in public and to this administration to their faces nor do I have a problem punching idiots square in the head if they provoke my by getting in my face about it.  The fact you start something just to stir shit up shows a amazing display of insecurity in your life. This goes for your "gay rights" and abortion. Keep it to yourselves....losers. After all, thats what you want us to do, right?? But, oh wait. It's only alright when it's YOU speaking, right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 07:58:05 AM »
coach is just angry because god made him an oompa loompa

pray for some height shorty
T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 08:10:58 AM »

They're all hypocrites.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 08:15:31 AM »
They're all hypocrites.
We are all hypocrites to a certain degree. I do not believe in the bible, yet I pray every night  ???

I'm sure it sounds weird to most people, but I own the copyright to my individual beliefs.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 08:17:06 AM »
Why so frustrated, Coach? If you lose a bit bulk, you can dress up as an altar boy and the priest will surely let you suck him off.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 08:17:20 AM »
We are all hypocrites to a certain degree. I do not believe in the bible, yet I pray every night  ???

I'm sure it sounds weird to most people, but I own the copyright to my individual beliefs.

Pray that you may make a successful post on getbig.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 08:18:07 AM »
I find the irony of the "christian" post entertaining. Certainly supports my contention very few people who claim they are christian actually are

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 08:18:33 AM »

Like I said, I'm a little less tolerant that most. That's why we get run over. People assume that just because we're Christians we're going to cave on issues and for the most part we do. Our politics are a prime example. BTW, this thread isn't if you believe in God or not but I know MOST will try to turn that around. Just watch.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 08:20:23 AM »
I find the irony of the "christian" post entertaining. Certainly supports my contention very few people who claim they are christian actually are

Is that your contention? How so?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 08:21:43 AM »
Like I said, I'm a little less tolerant that most. That's why we get run over. People assume that just because we're Christians we're going to cave on issues and for the most part we do. Our politics are a prime example. BTW, this thread isn't if you believe in God or not but I know MOST will try to turn that around. Just watch.

Nope. This thread is about you getting owned into oblivion for the "God knows how many"th time. Just watch.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 08:25:15 AM »
Nope. This thread is about you getting owned into oblivion for the "God knows how many"th time. Just watch.

And so it starts. Gee, just where do you think this post is going to lead?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 08:28:06 AM »
And so it starts. Gee, just where do you think this post is going to lead?
Now is your chance coach. It is time to share your beliefs without melting down.

Man of Steel can do it just fine. Can you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 08:28:58 AM »
Pray that you may make a successful post on getbig.
The vatican can only approve so many miracles  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 08:30:33 AM »
Is that your contention? How so?

If you asked a stadium full of christians if the road to heaven is narrow 100% would say it is. If you asked them to raise their hands if they thought not all the people in the stadium would get into heaven 100% would probably raise their hands. If you then asked everyone who thought they would get into heaven to raise their hands 100% would raise their hands. The point is, people like you, who don't follow the teachings of Christ, are unlikely to get into heaven yet you think you will. I find the irony entertaining.  

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 08:32:37 AM »

If you asked a stadium full of christians if the road to heaven is narrow 100% would say it is. If you asked them to raise their hands if they thought not all the people in the stadium would get into heaven 100% would probably raise their hands. If you then asked everyone who thought they would get into heaven to raise their hands 100% would raise their hands. The point is, people like you, who don't follow the teachings of Christ, are unlikely to get into heaven yet you think you will. I find the irony entertaining.  

Well, it didn't take that long for that owning to be fully completed. Next Coach thread, please.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 08:34:32 AM »
Well, it didn't take that long for that owning to be fully completed. Next Coach thread, please.
You mean the steroid usage and multiple marriages didn't do that before?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 08:36:04 AM »

What makes you think I don't? Kind of presumptuous don't you think? Show me a perfect Christian.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 08:36:37 AM »
You mean the steroid usage and multiple marriages didn't do that before?

Coach is man of multiple self-induced ownings. Every thread started is like a new dawn.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 08:37:41 AM »
Coach is man of multiple self-induced ownings. Every thread started is like a new dawn.

You're in France, right?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 08:39:09 AM »
You're in France, right?

You're racist, right?