Author Topic: Joe Hendrix, Man Who Fatally Shot Alzheimer's Patient Ronald Westbrook, Faces..  (Read 8114 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Staying inside would have been reasonable.  Going outside under the circumstances was reasonable.  

BUT shooting a gun at something that was NOT a threat = not reasonable.

Especially when you remove the element of surprise.

He fired a gun 4x because whatever was in the bushes didn't obey his command - think about that.

It sure gives "You kids get off my lawn" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?   Imagine Mr. Wilson shooting Dennis the menace because the little punk refused his immediate order to get on the ground...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
For one thing, according to Hendrix, the person did not respond to the answering of the knocks/chiming. So upon deciding to place himself outside, what caused him to believe the person may answer to commands?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
It wasn't illegal, I'd say that.

According to the DA it wasn't illegal.  In fact, he didn't even present it to a grand jury, which means it wasn't even a close call.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
BUT shooting a gun at something that was NOT a threat = not reasonable.

Especially when you remove the element of surprise.

He fired a gun 4x because whatever was in the bushes didn't obey his command - think about that.

It sure gives "You kids get off my lawn" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?   Imagine Mr. Wilson shooting Dennis the menace because the little punk refused his immediate order to get on the ground...

::)  Give it up already.  You can continue to just make stuff up, complain, invent ridiculous fictional scenarios, etc. all you want.  You were wrong.  The DA got it right.  It's over. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
According to the DA it wasn't illegal.  In fact, he didn't even present it to a grand jury, which means it wasn't even a close call.

Yep, that's true (and that's why I said so).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yep, that's true (and that's why I said so).

I know.  I was agreeing with you.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
I know.  I was agreeing with you.

Haha..never know with you. Always looking for a fight, I've noticed. lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Haha..never know with you. Always looking for a fight, I've noticed. lol

???  Hardly. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
he got tired of waiting for police and went outside to handle the shit himself.

He knew it was a human that wasn't going to respond - great point you made.

He went outside then suddenly shot the man for doing nothing but being in the yard and not communicating.  Unreal that anyone can defend this kind of behavior.  I could see if the old man attacked him or even raised his hand... but he didn't even know it was an old man.  He entered a dark yard in middle of the night against a human he knew wasn't responding - then shot the human for not responding.

Sickening.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
???  Hardly. 

Not you, no. Of course not.

:P

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

He went outside then suddenly shot the man for doing nothing but being in the yard and not communicating.  Unreal that anyone can defend this kind of behavior.  I could see if the old man attacked him or even raised his hand... but he didn't even know it was an old man.  He entered a dark yard in middle of the night against a human he knew wasn't responding - then shot the human for not responding.

Sickening.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

Sickening.

I wonder. Would absolutely LOVE to know what his reasoning was. The woman present had an impact on his actions, I'd bet on that. But would really like to know what he said and what he seemed to be thinking at that critical time.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Wonder if he was tested for dope at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wonder if he was tested for dope at all.

doubt it.  they didn't test zimmerman for alcohol, despite his history of mixing alcohol with violence... chasing kids around the projects at night, one would think maybe he had a few.  Kinda crazy, but in hillbilly strongholds like florida and georgia, it's no surprise they didn't bother.

and yes, I'm sure he was trying to be a hardass "if those cops aren't going to do something, I AM!"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Sickening.
youre such a drama queen. You always project your imagined idead and logic into situations kniwing 1/100th of the facts.

You have no idea what the dude was thinking nor how the exact scenario played out. Anytime something doesnt fit your dramatic little movie you see in your head, you just try and discredit whoever it is bringing up their pastl, or saying that theyre clearly just trying to cover it up because you took a 5 min CWP class that taught everyone how to kill someone legally (oh brother) and that somehiw makes you an authority on firearm owners thought processes,  and then go about projecting your imagined thought processes on them again to try to convince everyone why your imaginary scenario (that always happens to be the exact opposite of what the facts/testimony point to, weird huh?) Is actually what happened.

it tells us a lot more about how YOU think than anything.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I know there wasn't a threat.  at least a real one.  Only a perceived one that he didn't perceive when he unlocked door to go outside... which suddenly was created (in his head, mind you) the minute the silhouette didn't obey him.

legalize it.  Make it 100% legal to shoot anyone in the dark, that doesn't listen to you.  Bad idea, right?

You can't say this is okay.  not even once.  Charge him and give him a suspended sentence.  but you do realize this dude is STILL packing heat, right?  He still has ability to scream orders at unknown people then shoot bullets at them, should they disobey some noble power he believes he has.

Sorry shockwave, but you sure as SHIT wouldn't want this cowboy as your next door neighbor.  Would you?  Yes or no.