Author Topic: SPEECHLESS. American Justice  (Read 2578 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
SPEECHLESS. American Justice
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:18:46 PM »
Wealthy heir spared jail after admitting he raped his 3 yr old daughter and also molested his son. The judge felt sorry for him and said "he wouldn't fare well in jail" and spared him jail. I hate to sound like Wiggs but had this been a black poor person, he'd be on Death Row.

It also shows that the elite are really looking after themselves and shitting on the rest. Under what law can a pedophile rapist seriously be spared jail. People get locked up for a small bag of weed or not for paying taxes late.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html
S

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: SPEECHLESS. American Justice
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 01:22:53 PM »
had this been a black person, he'd be on Death Row

What people don't get is that the US justice system isn't about black or white, it's about rich or poor. Plenty of white people get screwed over by the system because they don't have tens of thousands of dollars for an adequate defence. Lawyers and judges have set up a system that makes them very rich, and if you can't pay you are fucked.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 01:24:34 PM »
I'm not saying that it DIDN'T happen, but you do know you're linking the Daily Mail right? I could shit on a keyboard and come up with something more intelligent and true than that pile of shit.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
What people don't get is that the US justice system isn't about black or white, it's about rich or poor. Plenty of white people get screwed over by the system because they don't have tens of thousands of dollars for an adequate defence. Lawyers and judges have set up a system that makes them very rich, and if you can't pay you are fucked.

In my mind I was referring to a poor black person, but yes you are right. OJ is a good example of money talks no matter your color.
S

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 01:31:01 PM »
The 1% is Americas aristocracy. Hierarchy is the natural order in which the human organism gladly arrange itself.

Call it what you want, monarchy, communism, democracy, republic, tyranny, it always falls back to some deranged sickly order sooner or later. It is in our organism to crush weakness and with power comes ability to rule.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 01:31:26 PM »
It's isn't black or white, it is GREEN

Oj Simpson???

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 01:35:52 PM »
Wealthy heir spared jail after admitting he raped his 3 yr old daughter and also molested his son. The judge felt sorry for him and said "he wouldn't fare well in jail" and spared him jail. I hate to sound like Wiggs but had this been a black person, he'd be on Death Row.

It also shows that the elite are really looking after themselves and shitting on the rest. Under what law can a pedophile rapist seriously be spared jail. People get locked up for a small bag of weed or not for paying taxes late.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html

If he hadn't been rich he would be on death row.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »
I hate to sound like Wiggs but had this been a black person, he'd still think OJ was framed.

True.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 01:53:01 PM »
This was a female judge too and I wonder how she would feel if it were her daughter!!  She should be thrown of the bench (literally)!

dustin

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 02:08:40 PM »
Fucking insane. Someone needs to deliver some vigilante justice.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »
Waste of tax payers money this judge....this Peado is out there free to keep raping children. Once a peado always a peado
S

dustin

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 02:33:20 PM »
Waste of tax payers money this judge....this Peado is out there free to keep raping children. Once a peado always a peado

There's no rehabilitating these pervs.

I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that if someone touched my child that way I would kill them slowly and painfully without any remorse or apprehension.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 02:37:38 PM »
Eagerly await the headline "Rapist heir's mutilated body found in suitcase - Police are treating the death as a suicide".

dustin

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Eagerly await the headline "Rapist heir's mutilated body found in suitcase - Police are treating the death as a suicide".

I'm not a religious man, but tonight I'll pray that we see a headline like this.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 02:42:14 PM »
3-years-old. Wow.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »
i never understand how people can get worked up over random stuff like this which has nothing to do with their own life

is something wrong with me or are you people sheep ???

No there is nothing wrong with you, you have asperger syndrome.

Anyhow, I try to tell people that everything is in the only way that it can be. Always try to extend to them some sort of consolation and explination if they need it.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 02:58:07 PM »
i never understand how people can get worked up over random stuff like this which has nothing to do with their own life

is something wrong with me or are you people sheep ???

You have a kid and still can feel no empathy for such a situation?

I was like you, unable to empathise with such stories until I had a son. Straight away it woke up my protective instincts. If he did that to your kid how would you feel with him escaping justice?

Difference might be I had to go through court to fight to be a legal guardian for my son, you tried to avoid responsibility. You're a good poster, and on point a lot of the time, but you need to sort yourself out at times.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »
Sev will be here soon saying 'they' do it on purpose to keep the masses upset and irate.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 07:38:31 PM »
That's because he is a DuPont! DuPont used to make cyclone b in the USA and sell it to the Nazis!
What a fucked up system that is! I know people they do time for saying shit!!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »
What people don't get is that the US justice system isn't about black or white, it's about rich or poor.

THIS

and some people still believe in the system  ::)
Ψ

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 09:28:12 PM »

Yep.