Author Topic: The Power of Social Media  (Read 2559 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
The Power of Social Media
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:38:11 PM »
http://myfox8.com/2014/03/31/dumb-facebook-post-could-land-woman-behind-bars/

Facebook post could land woman behind bars

DETROIT, Mich. – There are just some things you should avoid posting on Facebook.
According to WDIV, Colleen Cudney, is not allowed to drink as a condition of her probation following a DUI conviction in 2012.
Cudney was called in for a test the day after St. Patrick’s Day and she passed.
Cudney took to Facebook to brag about her luck:

“Buzz killer for me, I had to breathalyze (sic) this morning and I drank yesterday but I passed thank god lol my dumb***.”
According to the report, a police officer saw the post.

Cudney is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday and faces 93 days in jail for violating probation.

Simple Simon

Re: The Power of Social Media
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 01:39:10 PM »
change the thread title to "the dumbness of criminals"

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »
I've always told everyone I know to stay away from this shit... Facebook, twitter... all of it.

All the stuff you post on social media is stored and saved.

Even your cell phone calls are recorded and saved.

These tech-toy addicted zombies cannot help themselves.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 01:47:57 PM »
I've always told everyone I know to stay away from this shit... Facebook, twitter... all of it.

All the stuff you post on social media is stored and saved.

Even your cell phone calls are recorded and saved.

These tech-toy addicted zombies cannot help themselves.

I've seen so many examples of attention seeking and stupidity, it'll make you want to vomit.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 01:49:10 PM »
yep, plenty of stories of people throwing sickies then spending the day posting on facebook resulting in disciplinary, sack, after someone grasses em up at work

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 01:57:57 PM »

According to the report, a police officer saw the post.

::) That's what they still try to sell to people?

Face book is simply an intelligence gathering instrument for the US government. Once you have a DUI probation your facebook is likely supervised for anything alcohol related. Once there is suspicion the computer alerts authorities.

A police officer just happened to see the post...  :D

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »
I never put any personal info on facebook  and I dont have any family members or real friends on it, I just have a bunch of facebook accounts that i use to troll and  to pick up chicks

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 02:04:50 PM »
Bill Clinton in the Media again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes

A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'

Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding

Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family's old scandals will be brought to the forefront

Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 02:16:17 PM »
It's funny how facebook was launched under the guise of being a social networking tool created by a few students at Harvard university.

When the sole purpose of facebook is to have the user spy on itself for the behalf of the government. In reality CIA contracted and directed the creation of facebook into reality.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
It's funny how facebook was launched under the guise of being a social networking tool created by a few students at Harvard university.

When the sole purpose of facebook is to have the user spy on itself for the behalf of the government. In reality CIA contracted and directed the creation of facebook into reality.

Awesome.

RoyHeilig

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 01:25:40 AM »
The social media is really powerful and no doubt about it ,however those who are working online doesn't have any safety card unlike us where someone giving a free safety card at http://www.tapaturva.fi/

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 07:40:53 PM »
It's not just Social Media, ...it's smartphones, bankcards etc. Why do you think there is GPS in every smartphone, or why bank debit cards now come equipped with wifi? They can pinpoint your location down to a few inches if they were so inclined. RFID microchips are everywhere, and in everything.
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 08:05:19 PM »
It's not just Social Media, ...it's smartphones, bankcards etc. Why do you think there is GPS in every smartphone, or why bank debit cards now come equipped with wifi? They can pinpoint your location down to a few inches if they were so inclined. RFID microchips are everywhere, and in everything.

More awesome.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »
"Social" media  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 12:26:10 AM »
"Social" media  ::)

Powerful enough to get an unknown elected President...  8)
w

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 02:25:08 AM »
Powerful enough to get an unknown elected President...  8)

They're impact is sad and frightening :-\