Author Topic: Dallas McCarver - guest posing at the 2014 IFBB/NPC Govenor's Cup  (Read 8798 times)

whitewidow

Re: Dallas McCarver - guest posing at the 2014 IFBB/NPC Govenor's Cup
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2014, 05:51:56 AM »
dex is the most underrated Mr O.

great physique.

Cool dude too, keeps to himself I think.

O reagen is the older guy right? He was never a bber?

Yes John O'Reagon is old and dosn;t look like he touches any weights but he is a nice guy and knows his chemistry more so then most any prep guru just preaches heavy AAS/HGH/Insulin protocol and exotic compounds.

John is a super smart guy just knows it all boils down to chemistry at the end but i think he over does it. John trained alot of bodybuilders in NJ and new york and now lives in California last I heard.

He helped capriese murray Turn pro within 2 shows but once again if you look at capriese at the 2005 nationals that year Synthol everywhere! Capriese also looked like he was running a shit load of gear and he was.capriese said he was going to quit bodybuilding the first sign of health problems and guess what,that was after the NY Pro show right after he got his pro card,he was still in shape after winning the nationals that year did the NY pro show shortly after took 5th place had health problems and never competed again. He did a mens physique show last year but he is done with bodybuilding. You should of seen the size diffrence when he did that mens physique show just insane how he shrunk.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2014, 05:54:38 AM »
^^^

I think a huge part of genetics for bodybuilding boils down to organ "toughness"

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2014, 06:03:56 AM »
^^^

I think a huge part of genetics for bodybuilding boils down to organ "toughness"

Yes you better have some stroong fucking kidneys and liver to play and also having no cancer or heart disease in your familys history helps.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2014, 06:04:04 AM »
Yes John O'Reagon is old and dosn;t look like he touches any weights but he is a nice guy and knows his chemistry more so then most any prep guru just preaches heavy AAS/HGH/Insulin protocol and exotic compounds.

John is a super smart guy just knows it all boils down to chemistry at the end but i think he over does it. John trained alot of bodybuilders in NJ and new york and now lives in California last I heard.

He helped capriese murray Turn pro within 2 shows but once again if you look at capriese at the 2005 nationals that year Synthol everywhere! Capriese also looked like he was running a shit load of gear and he was.capriese said he was going to quit bodybuilding the first sign of health problems and guess what,that was after the NY Pro show right after he got his pro card,he was still in shape after winning the nationals that year did the NY pro show shortly after took 5th place had health problems and never competed again. He did a mens physique show last year but he is done with bodybuilding. You should of seen the size diffrence when he did that mens physique show just insane how he shrunk.
TRUE,,but capreise still had impressive build'relative to what he was doing  mens physique'better than most guys who become fat/skinny fat/untrained .

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2014, 11:10:40 PM »
TRUE,,but capreise still had impressive build'relative to what he was doing  mens physique'better than most guys who become fat/skinny fat/untrained .
I agree. The guy still looks great-IMO. He def looks like he is in-shape just is natural now.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2014, 11:19:22 PM »
Looks like shit and Matt Damon called he wants his face back.

and Coleman wants the gap between his abs back...