Author Topic: Obama's Health Care Law on Track to Hit 7 Million Sign-Ups on Deadline Day  (Read 2525 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

fox news,rush, Hannity take me away

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Serious question for blacken:  Why are democrats distancing themselves from Obamacare before elections?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Blacken lives in europe somewhere, he isnt even american, he just enjoys trolling this board ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Blacken lives in europe somewhere, he isnt even american, he just enjoys trolling this board ;D

O-twink is giving a speech on this today

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Which deadline day? The deadline has been moved multiple times.

They supposedly hit their magic number, and we're supposed to break out the champagne?

RIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Of course "sign-ups" is a floating terms. Simply going onto the site is a "sign-up". Putting something in the cart but not paying for it is a "sign-up". People renewing Medicaid (which they already had) is a "sign-up".

The whole selling point of this law was to get 30 million people insured WHO DID NOT HAVE INSURANCE. Yet, when you ask Team Obama to give those specific numbers (even Kathleen Sebelius, in front of Congress), they get mush-mouthed.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
you know the easiest way to get 7 million people to enroll?

Have insurance companies CANCEL 10 million policies..

dont worry Hillary or Jeb or whoever you guys vote for in the 2 party system will save us..

when you sheeple wake up it will be too late

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Most likely out of the 7 million MAYBE 2 million were previously uninsured. That is being generous.

Two million out of 35 million uninsured.

That is 5.7% of uninsured.

Destroy health care in order to insure a measly 5.7%. Not impressed.

Remember when liberals were saying that ONLY 5% had lost their insurance? Dismissing those people as insignificant?

Why so much hoopla from the left over 5.7% getting insurance for the first time? Five percent is nothing.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

fox, please feed me some bogus information    :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Most likely out of the 7 million MAYBE 2 million were previously uninsured. That is being generous.

Two million out of 35 million uninsured.

That is 5.7% of uninsured.

Destroy health care in order to insure a measly 5.7%. Not impressed.

Remember when liberals were saying that ONLY 5% had lost their insurance? Dismissing those people as insignificant?

Why so much hoopla from the left over 5.7% getting insurance for the first time? Five percent is nothing.

And, that's assuming that those supposed 2 million actually PAID for their insurance. You aren't enrolled until the money changes hand. I know that first hand. I got disenrolled from my insurance for two weeks, simply for paying the wrong regional office after I moved.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And, that's assuming that those supposed 2 million actually PAID for their insurance. You aren't enrolled until the money changes hand. I know that first hand. I got disenrolled from my insurance for two weeks, simply for paying the wrong regional office after I moved.

That is the standard rule within the insurance industry, but with this white house and the insurance companies supporting this crap legislation, I really don't know if it applies.

They count the people who had crapcare in their shopping cart, the ones who just got a quote but didn't pay, as being enrolled. They are giving additional time to people who check a box on the website.

So why would they stop there? I wouldn't put it past them that they will be willing to give coverage before getting a cent in premium payment.

Anything to turn the turd into gold.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594309/President-plans-victory-lap-strong-Obamacare-enrollment-Sebelius-faces-unpopular-law-blank-stare-tough-questions-remain-whos-signing-up.html

LOL - more Obama lies

The byline says it all. This so-called victory lap and previous/subsequent media slobbering is to push one message: The debate for repealing ObamaCare is over.

The problem, of course, is that the Dems just lost what was supposed to be an easy congressional seat win for them, against a guy running on the very repeal-ObamaCare message.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
The byline says it all. This so-called victory lap and previous/subsequent media slobbering is to push one message: The debate for repealing ObamaCare is over.

The problem, of course, is that the Dems just lost what was supposed to be an easy congressional seat win for them, against a guy running on the very repeal-ObamaCare message.

Dude where you been lately?  Everything ok with you?  You don't come around much anymore. 

P.S.  Brock/Taker has me at the 0 level of excitement on a scale of 1-10.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dude where you been lately?  Everything ok with you?  You don't come around much anymore. 

P.S.  Brock/Taker has me at the 0 level of excitement on a scale of 1-10.

I'm fine. Didn't you see my recent thread about Scott Hall making the Hall of Fame (he's being inducted as Razor Ramon)?

You may recall that I moved to the midwest (nearly a year ago), to take a new engineering job. The hours have been long, 60 hours or more for most of the time I've been there. I'm getting a bit more down time now.

P.S. I say the Lesnar/Undertaker match goes WM27-style: 'Taker get the dog beat out of him most of the match, yet pulls a rabbit (or Hell's Gate) out of his hat at the last minute to go 22-0. They may even have Lesnar break his arm or leg, during the match. Taker wins. Then Lesnar cripples 'Taker on Raw the next night and we don't see the Deadman for another year.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I'm fine. Didn't you see my recent thread about Scott Hall making the Hall of Fame (he's being inducted as Razor Ramon)?

You may recall that I moved to the midwest (nearly a year ago), to take a new engineering job. The hours have been long, 60 hours or more for most of the time I've been there. I'm getting a bit more down time now.

P.S. I say the Lesnar/Undertaker match goes WM27-style: 'Taker get the dog beat out of him most of the match, yet pulls a rabbit (or Hell's Gate) out of his hat at the last minute to go 22-0. They may even have Lesnar break his arm or leg, during the match. Taker wins. Then Lesnar cripples 'Taker on Raw the next night and we don't see the Deadman for another year.

You moved from FL to the Midwest?  Isn't it like frozen there now?  (Sorry FL humor).

Yeah the thing about Taker now is that in order to have a good match, he has to have someone to carry him through it due to his injuries.  Triple H couldn't do that, that is why their last two matches were No DQ /  HIAC types where there are opportunities to sell for a long time and rest.  Punk did good at carrying the match last year.  But I don't think Brock is going to be able to do the same, so like you it will be a one side beat down until Taker gets the surprise win. 

Anyway... won't be ordering this one.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You moved from FL to the Midwest?  Isn't it like frozen there now?  (Sorry FL humor).

Yeah the thing about Taker now is that in order to have a good match, he has to have someone to carry him through it due to his injuries.  Triple H couldn't do that, that is why their last two matches were No DQ /  HIAC types where there are opportunities to sell for a long time and rest.  Punk did good at carrying the match last year.  But I don't think Brock is going to be able to do the same, so like you it will be a one side beat down until Taker gets the surprise win.  

Anyway... won't be ordering this one.

Two weeks ago, it was!!

Actually, I moved from Florida in 2009 to Virginia and stayed there until last year. Now, I'm in the midwest (KC Metro area).

Taker works better with medium-sized guys. The best match he's ever had with a guy his size (or larger) was against Diesel at WM12.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The only time I have ever felt like the Streak would end was in his matches with Shawn Michaels. 

The rest of the opponents didn't generate enough believability to convince me that it could be his first loss.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The only time I have ever felt like the Streak would end was in his matches with Shawn Michaels. 

The rest of the opponents didn't generate enough believability to convince me that it could be his first loss.

As usual, my arch-nemesis, you are only HALF-RIGHT!!  ;D

WM25 I thought HBK might actually break the streak; WM26? NOPE!! It was a foregone conclusion that Michaels was going to get beat and have his career ended.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Source: Associated Press

@AP: BREAKING: AP sources: Obama's health care law on track to hit 7 million sign-ups on deadline day.

By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR and JOSH LEDERMAN Associated Press Mar 31, 2014, 2:46 PM

Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press.

The 7 million target, thought to be out of reach by most experts, was in sight on a day that saw surging consumer interest as well as vexing computer glitches that slowed sign-ups on the HealthCare.gov website.

Two government officials confirmed the milestone, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter ahead of an official announcement.

Seven million was the original target set by the Congressional Budget Office for enrollment in taxpayer-subsidized private health insurance through new online markets created under Obama's signature legislation.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/deadline-dash-health-care-sign-ups-amid-glitches-23130500

And I'll  bet you actually believed it was 7mil? lol