Author Topic: Cops Murder Homeless Man for Camping  (Read 8162 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Cops Murder Homeless Man for Camping
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 03:26:14 PM »
Reason all these videos comes out so quickly every time, because police want people to know their place, and what happens if they don't. Cold war approach.

Awesome.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »
So those were real bullets they fired?  It so why?  Seems like bean bag bullets would suffice. Way too much reaction for a couple little knives. On the other hand we can't have bums camping on King23s hillside ruining his view.  ;D

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 03:47:20 PM »
The guy wasn't shot dead for camping but for pulling out two knives during a verbal confrontation with police. Every retard knows you don't pull any weapons or make any stupid moves when you're looking at the barrel of a police gun.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 03:49:10 PM »
The guy wasn't shot dead for camping but for pulling out two knives during a verbal confrontation with police. Every retard knows you don't pull any weapons or make any stupid moves when you're looking at the barrel of a police gun.

Agree, to an extent, but this just looks bad. There was no other alternative?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2014, 03:55:29 PM »
Agree, to an extent, but this just looks bad. There was no other alternative?

Probably... they could have shot him in the leg or so... but bottom line is... in the US you pull a weapon out while police is aiming at you... you get killed. I think most people know this.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 03:57:29 PM »
The dude was cooperating. Not sure why they fired the flash bang and escalated the situation.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 03:58:32 PM »
The dude was cooperating. Not sure why they fired the flash bang and escalated the situation.

I don't get that either.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 04:03:43 PM »

I believe to temporarily blind him so he can be subdued and hand cuffed without him potentially causing harm or fighting officers. I mean the guy had a rap sheet. Pulling out the knives cost him his life.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 04:23:08 PM »
I believe to temporarily blind him so he can be subdued and hand cuffed without him potentially causing harm or fighting officers. I mean the guy had a rap sheet. Pulling out the knives cost him his life.

It's clear there much more back story than we are given in this video. That police response is not the typical method of kicking a bum out of his camping spot. I would guess they had a history with him.

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 04:25:04 PM »
It's clear there much more back story than we are given in this video. That police response is not the typical method of kicking a bum out of his camping spot. I would guess they had a history with him.

yes and apparently there is many hours of history with this guy immediately prior to the 3 minute video

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2014, 05:47:42 PM »
None of know the entire story. The group of officers that rolled were obviously some sort of specialized team, a "swat team" special response team or something of the sort. There has to be a reason that responded. Maybe he was making threats earlier in the day, attacked other campers, has a history of violence etc. We dont know the full story, people are too quick to be closed minded and just throw out baseless opinions.

He had a fucking 2 inch swiss army knife.

Regardless of the 'entire story' - that does not warrant him being executed.

Yeah sure - there must be a reason - let's just hope these guys don't spot you with a toothpick one day and take you out.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2014, 05:53:58 PM »
He had a fucking 2 inch swiss army knife.

Regardless of the 'entire story' - that does not warrant him being executed.

Yeah sure - there must be a reason - let's just hope these guys don't spot you with a toothpick one day and take you out.

2 inch swiss army knives can kill people. Did you know that if a man is wielding a knife, and he happens to be within 15 feet of you, there is a greater chance of him getting to you with his knife then there is of you pulling your weapon and defending youself. Its a big different this scenario because these hero's were already on target, but im sure you get the point.

Moral of the story : Pull weapon+Not comply with orders+scare cops=dead as fried fucking chicken.

My condolences nonetheless.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 06:15:28 PM »
4 or 5 armed cops to arrest a camper? Where the hell does this happen? And shoot him because he has a swiss knife?
And shot him after he is obviously incapacitated in the ground, then throw him an attack dog? I mean, is this legal or even logic human behaviour?
No offense my friends, but your country is not going in the right direction.

This stuff didn't happened here even during the fascism before the 70s.

ftp://

Going in th wrong direction? Been this way a long time.used to be hone of the brave, now just cowards that accept this crap from our government.our police force is full of some very sick men and women.this is because when they behave this way they are protected and the people do nothing,

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 06:18:35 PM »
2 inch swiss army knives can kill people. Did you know that if a man is wielding a knife, and he happens to be within 15 feet of you, there is a greater chance of him getting to you with his knife then there is of you pulling your weapon and defending youself. Its a big different this scenario because these hero's were already on target, but im sure you get the point.

Moral of the story : Pull weapon+Not comply with orders+scare cops=dead as fried fucking chicken.

My condolences nonetheless.

2 inch swiss army knives can kill from 10 meters away? okaaaaaay

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 06:20:16 PM »
2 inch swiss army knives can kill from 10 meters away? okaaaaaay

Dont alter my statement, man. We can debate like adults.

I said that a man with a knife, can get to you (sprinting) before you can react, remove your weapon, go down the sights and attempt to protect yourself.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »

I said that a man with a knife, can get to you (sprinting) before you can react, remove your weapon, go down the sights and attempt to protect yourself.
These officers had their guns drawn and a dog, homeless swiss army knife dude wasn't a threat to anyone.  Just accept it, the police force attracts psychopaths who legally want to murder people.
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2014, 06:40:25 PM »
These officers had their guns drawn and a dog, homeless swiss army knife dude wasn't a threat to anyone.  Just accept it, the police force attracts psychopaths who legally want to murder people.

Generally incorrect.

The police force does attract non college educated folks that want a decent living.

The hiring process for law enforcement in america includes polygraph testing and psychological screening.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2014, 06:59:17 PM »
Generally incorrect.

The police force does attract non college educated folks that want a decent living.

The hiring process for law enforcement in america includes polygraph testing and psychological screening.
Why gives a fuck what the hiring process entails.  The Police forces are full of psychopaths, their culture is no different than any other criminal organization, and they regularly murder people.  Why anybody would defend such highly organised criminals is beyond me,

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psychopaths

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2014, 07:01:52 PM »
Why gives a fuck what the hiring process entails.  The Police forces are full of psychopaths, their culture is no different than any other criminal organization, and they regularly murder people.  Why anybody would defend such highly organised criminals is beyond me,

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psychopaths

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

So there is a better chance of my surgeon or weather reporter being a crazy? Im good with that.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2014, 07:05:22 PM »
Even though I cant stand ekul the guy shouldn't of been shot at.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2014, 07:08:11 PM »
So there is a better chance of my surgeon or weather reporter being a crazy? Im good with that.
Except your weatherman isn't armed to the teeth and isn't imbued with the legal authority to murder you for next to nothing.  I think I will take my chances with the sociopathic weather reporter.
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2014, 07:10:33 PM »
Except your weatherman isn't armed to the teeth and isn't imbued with the legal authority to murder you for next to nothing.  I think I will take my chances with the sociopathic weather reporter.

Yeah I guess man.

are you even american, btw?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »
Yeah I guess man.

are you even american, btw?
No, I am Australian, but injustice anywhere bothers me.  The Police aren't too different here, I wouldn't say they are as militarized as the American forces, but they sure are getting there.  There certainly have been some questionable shootings by Police,  What bothers me is how readily the average citizen goes along with this, showing complete blind faith that although it looks like murder, I am sure they had their reasons.  These types of people are the first to become incredibly outraged when it is a loved one or a friend or even them that is on the end of such authoritative injustice.  
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »

None of which applies in this case. Weapons were drawn, he was in their sights, the man was at a safe distance and not an immediate threat.

The fucking dog could have put him down instead of bullets

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2014, 07:47:38 PM »
Nice campground.