Author Topic: Anyone interested in getting the MR. Getbig up and running again?  (Read 16570 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Anyone interested in getting the MR. Getbig up and running again?
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »
online contests sucks because height isn't accounted. manlets wins cuz they look big by themselves

Then everyone should all meet up somewhere and have a pose down

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 01:26:50 PM »
I'll be honest when I say that I've 'dabbled' in the past. Only vanity stopped me from walking around with a Test/Tren Drip attached to my arse  :P

I was always too worried about losing hair and breaking out. I won't mention what I've used as I'll be laughed off the board. Let's just say, the average girl in the gym use more  :-\

birth control pills?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 01:27:08 PM »
Mirage?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 01:27:51 PM »
only if he is allowed to post six year old pics

And while I don't want to say this out loud, I'm not 100% sure he was, well, 100% natural in those pics.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2014, 01:28:21 PM »
He'd beat me right now. Pic in avatar. I have at least 5-10kg of blubber to lose.
He has nowhere else to go, he cant top that , if he could he would have posted a better pic, that photo is the result of weeks of dieting.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 01:29:05 PM »
I'll be honest when I say that I've 'dabbled' in the past. Only vanity stopped me from walking around with a Test/Tren Drip attached to my arse  :P

I was always too worried about losing hair and breaking out. I won't mention what I've used as I'll be laughed off the board. Let's just say, the average girl in the gym use more  :-\

Is there a statute of limitations on natty? I'll bet you can be natty, but God forbid that you beat out TA.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 01:30:28 PM »
What made you return?

I was paroled.  Actually, Parker posted something that I couldn't help commenting on. 
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:21 PM »
I was paroled.  Actually, Parker posted something that I couldn't help commenting on. 

was it hebrew related?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:33 PM »
Oh I'm only as proud as to where I currently am with my training, I've got another good 6 months before I'm ready to 'bust out the pics', to quote Goodrum. Only difference is that I have zero illusions about my body and ability to compete. Right now I'd be laughed off the 'stage'. It's very tough doing it natural. Diet has to be spot on and I'm still not doing well there.

Yeah, I get that. I am not about to post any photos of myself after an almost one year long hiatus from hitting the gym. Anyway, nobody wants to see a geezer showing off his physique, no matter what shape he's in. Then again, if I get my fat ass back in shape before my next birthday when I will be 70 years old, I might just post a geezer photo for laughs.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 01:32:45 PM »
Is there a statute of limitations on natty? I'll bet you can be natty, but God forbid that you beat out TA.

Well my last 'cycle' was a bag full of D-bol I got off my mate. I swear there was at least 5000 tablets in there. 10mg. I took 10 per dag for roughly 3 weeks before bloating enough to flood London if I stuck a needle in myself. I got rid of that and haven't touched anything since. I'd say that's a good 18-22 months ago. However, I'm considering doing Tren. But I'll hold off to see if this 'Mr Getbig' comes off.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2014, 01:32:53 PM »

lol. Happens to the best of us. Anyway, regardless of how much we go at each other, you're a valued member of this board.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2014, 01:33:14 PM »
And while I don't want to say this out loud, I'm not 100% sure he was, well, 100% natural in those pics.

he used to boast about his steroid use on elite fitness

lots of bloat in this pic
T

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 01:35:19 PM »
lol. Happens to the best of us. Anyway, regardless of how much we go at each other, you're a valued member of this board.

You to, my friend.   Lets call a truce and just have fun.  What do you say?
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 01:36:49 PM »
Yeah, I get that. I am not about to post any photos of myself after an almost one year long hiatus from hitting the gym. Anyway, nobody wants to see a geezer showing off his physique, no matter what shape he's in. Then again, if I get my fat ass back in shape before my next birthday when I will be 70 years old, I might just post a geezer photo for laughs.

Yea, but posting a pic at 70 and looking good is great. You wouldn't expect an old codger to be in great shape. I'm 33 and would take a decent ass kicking if I posted pics in shit shape. Which I'll never do as my delusions don't run that deep that I think I look 'good'.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 01:36:53 PM »
was it hebrew related?

Isn't it always.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
Well my last 'cycle' was a bag full of D-bol I got off my mate. I swear there was at least 5000 tablets in there. 10mg. I took 10 per dag for roughly 3 weeks before bloating enough to flood London if I stuck a needle in myself. I got rid of that and haven't touched anything since. I'd say that's a good 18-22 months ago. However, I'm considering doing Tren. But I'll hold off to see if this 'Mr Getbig' comes off.

You must have subscribed to the theory that if a little works, a lot works better. That's was a pretty hefty dose of D-bol. It is no wonder you bloated up. Laugh at this; when I took D-bol, it was legal and prescribed to me by my doctor. The prescription was for 5 mg a day and it worked. Of course the once weekly test shot he gave me helped too.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2014, 01:37:59 PM »
You to, my friend.   Lets call a truce and just have fun.  What do you say?

I agree. I've been too busy with work so my Hebrew talk is down and I'm too tired. My point has been made although, I occasionally like to generate conversation through the art of torlling.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2014, 01:39:44 PM »

That's a decent amount of bloat. That's roughly what I looked like on Dbol.

I think Adam has claimed natty for so long that no good would come of him 'coming out'.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2014, 01:40:01 PM »
I agree. I've been too busy with work so my Hebrew talk is down and I'm too tired. My point has been made although, I occasionally like to generate conversation through the art of torlling.

Same here.  I'm to damned tired to argue.
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2014, 01:41:32 PM »

Another liar claiming natural status

Nothing new here folks

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2014, 01:43:06 PM »
Yea, but posting a pic at 70 and looking good is great. You wouldn't expect an old codger to be in great shape. I'm 33 and would take a decent ass kicking if I posted pics in shit shape. Which I'll never do as my delusions don't run that deep that I think I look 'good'.

One thing is for sure, you could be built like Hercules or Frank Zane in his prime and if you posted your photo on Get-big some folks would still find something wrong with your physique. Compliments around here are rare.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2014, 01:43:17 PM »
You must have subscribed to the theory that if a little works, a lot works better. That's was a pretty hefty dose of D-bol. It is no wonder you bloated up. Laugh at this; when I took D-bol, it was legal and prescribed to me by my doctor. The prescription was for 5 mg a day and it worked. Of course the once weekly test shot he gave me helped too.

5mg, the little blue hearts. Yea I had some of them too. To be fair, I know very little about drugs and everyone I spoke to said that you need at least 80-100mg a day to see a good result if not stacked with something else. I started at 50 the first week before upping. In hindsight I should've stayed on 50

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
5mg, the little blue hearts. Yea I had some of them too. To be fair, I know very little about drugs and everyone I spoke to said that you need at least 80-100mg a day to see a good result if not stacked with something else. I started at 50 the first week before upping. In hindsight I should've stayed on 50

Somewhere in my 50's my metabolism finally slowed down enough to allow me to keep weight on. Before then I had to eat like a horse to gain an ounce. It was always a battle. Genetics can be the shit. Both my parents were extremely thin.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2014, 02:59:21 PM »
Hazbin will win it again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »
Im suitably impressed.  ;D