Author Topic: first time you injected yourself  (Read 1022 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
first time you injected yourself
« on: April 01, 2014, 11:08:30 AM »
lets talk about the first time we went to the dark side and took a needle in the  ass etc

two older friends told me they have started with roids, i tought they were crazy first but i was really impressed with the result they got, one they they asked me if a wanted to start. one year before that i blew my back and had quit wrestling, i was top 3 in sweden so i got really depressed over it and really missed to train so i bought 12 omnadren

I was 15, one week from my 16 birtday. it was one new years eve at older friends apartment. i was so fucking scared so my whole body shackade when i laid one the flore and the sweat was just poring. but he stuck the needle in my ass and then it was over.

i took the omna 10 weeks and my bench went up from 80 to 110 at 16 years old. when i rested fromn the roids 1.5 year before i started again, thein it was more often, i was really poor so i just took testo and omna and went up to 220 pounds at 11 % bf then at 25 i stopped training 6 years and started agan 10months ago, blew my arm so i have rested 4 months and im going to start again now with 2.5 gram roids.. when i started again on 2grams this summeri was shocked how fast i grew on 2.5 grams. musclememory do work

so lets hear your first time you

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: first time you injected yourself
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 11:57:53 AM »
2.5 weeks ago. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Skulked into the basement bathroom and did the deed. Cleaned up the crime scene, but when I came back to take a piss, the fucking 3 cc rig was sitting right there on the sink. I got all of the "incriminating" wrappers and shit, but not the actual syringe. Master criminal.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »
I was already 30yo.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 04:29:10 PM »
2.5 weeks ago. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Skulked into the basement bathroom and did the deed. Cleaned up the crime scene, but when I came back to take a piss, the fucking 3 cc rig was sitting right there on the sink. I got all of the "incriminating" wrappers and shit, but not the actual syringe. Master criminal.
lol =D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 01:10:02 AM »
it was a few months ago, had just picked up needles from needle exchance and was so excited to start i done the shot in the back of my work van before driving home. shot went well once but took several attempts to draw out the bottle.