Author Topic: The story of the Jews  (Read 7858 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The story of the Jews
« on: April 01, 2014, 05:35:49 PM »
Not sure why my thread about this program last week was deleted, but part III is on PBS now. It is 1700's through unification of Germany right now. It's pretty interesting, the one from last week talked about why Jewish people were/are great in banking.  Islam and early Christianity didn't allow collecting interest on loans, and through a loophole of sorts, they would borrow money from the Jews, thus averting sin. Anyway, I think it's a good informative program and if you have any interest, check it out.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: The story of the Jews
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 05:36:36 PM »
heard Ron deleted that shit

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 05:40:40 PM »
sounds like the greatest story ever told

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 05:43:18 PM »
The thread was deleted?  Thats odd.  The documentary is as legitimate as they come.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 06:04:56 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 06:06:32 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 06:24:44 PM »
Wiggs explain this.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 06:31:02 PM »
I don't believe the introduction of usury is something to be celebrated.

Jesus threw the money lenders out of the temple.

[/quote/]

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 08:43:19 PM »
Its very difficult to make the case that there actually is anything called a "Jew" anymore.

The religion is now called Christianity.

Those who practice Judaism are blind to the fact that their Messiah, the one that their scriptures foretold, has already came.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 08:54:26 PM »
I'm guessing the producers and writers of this show were of course GGewish

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 09:01:12 PM »
Its very difficult to make the case that there actually is anything called a "Jew" anymore.

Those who practice Judaism are blind to the fact that their Messiah, the one that their scriptures foretold, has already came.

Stick to bunnysuits and leave history to me. A Jew is not a Hebrew.  A Jew is a convert. There's Jew people. Then there's the Jewish religion. Anyone can join the religion. The people are Khazars. Their religion is not the original Hebrew religion. They added the Talmud. Real Hebrews (not converts) dont use the Talmud.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 09:03:59 PM »
Stick to bunnysuits and leave history to me. A Jew is not a Hebrew.  A Jew is a convert. There's Jew people. Then there's the Jewish religion. Anyone can join the religion. The people are Khazars. Their religion is not the original Hebrew religion. They added the Talmud. Real Hebrews (not converts) dont use the Talmud.
real jews as in west africans ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 09:04:34 PM »

They are from the former Khazarian Empire. Theyre were known as Khazars. They converted to Judiasm around 700 A.D. 
Theyre not the Biblical Hebrews they are converts. Thus the term, Jew-ish. Their homeland is the Caucus Mountains and large areas of what is now Russia. They were defeated and scattered throughout Europe. This is how German, Polish, Russian, Hungarian Jews and other Jews came to be. Ill leave it at that. Otherwise Ron will delete it. This is all documented but not spoken of. I wonder why. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 09:07:42 PM »
Hi Wiggs,  did you remove one of your posts on this thread,
or was it removed by Mods.

It was interesting what you said in it & would like you to
explain more.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »

Fucking hell.

First you're an expert on training, diet and steroids (with an average build, at best) NOW you're TELLING people how they should practice there own Religion. ::) ::) ::)

Shut it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 09:59:28 PM »
Those slaves in W. Africa were not always there. They had great kingdoms which can be seen on old maps. The one us Hebrews in America come from is the Kingdom of Juda. As in the legendary Tribe. We were known as Heeboes in English is Hebrew. We are the rightful inhabitants of Y'srael. We were indeed scattered to the Americas, Europe and the Middle East just like the Bible said we would be. We ended up in W. Africa after we left Egypt and continued our journey west.  We stayed in Africa because we blended with the people. We often fought and went to war with Africans because of our beliefs. They wanted us off their land. This is why they had no problems selling us to black Arabs and Europeans. They received guns, alcohol and their land back. Our culture and language was virtually destroyed and hidden. On purpose. And other people stepped in and claimed our identity...The Lemba and a couple others are still there practicing our traditions.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 10:00:16 PM »
Hi Wiggs,  did you remove one of your posts on this thread,
or was it removed by Mods.

It was interesting what you said in it & would like you to
explain more.

Hi, yeah it was by accident. It was me. It is the one above.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 12:55:11 AM »

Damn right!   ;D
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 04:01:20 AM »

Did you watch any of this series, Wiggs? They interviewed African Jews, from Elephantine and other areas. The Jewish guy interviewing her, I was wondering if she was looking across at him like "WTF, this guy isn't a Hebrew".  Do all black Jewish people believe as you do Wiggs? There is a black synagogue not far from me and I always thought it was odd, until your posts made it clear.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »
If all people are equal, why aren't we all equal? ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 10:22:26 AM »
If all people are equal, why aren't we all equal? ???

people

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 02:18:04 PM »
What are these hats they wear on there heads?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 03:14:37 AM »

They are from the former Khazarian Empire. Theyre were known as Khazars. They converted to Judiasm around 700 A.D.
Theyre not the Biblical Hebrews they are converts. Thus the term, Jew-ish. Their homeland is the Caucus Mountains and large areas of what is now Russia. They were defeated and scattered throughout Europe. This is how German, Polish, Russian, Hungarian Jews and other Jews came to be. Ill leave it at that. Otherwise Ron will delete it. This is all documented but not spoken of. I wonder why.

The Khazar theory is spoken of.  Arthur Koestler wrote a book about it over 20 years ago.  But genetic studies of Ashkenazi Jews have discredited it. Both Ashkenazi (European), and Sephardic (Latino and African/Arab) Jews have DNA that matches the DNA of indigenous Middle Eastern populations, rather than European or Eurasian groups (including the Khazars)).

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 03:23:04 AM »

The Khazar theory is spoken of.  Arthur Koestler wrote a book about it over 20 years ago.  But genetic studies of Ashkenazi Jews have discredited it. Both Ashkenazi (European), and Sephardic (Latino and African/Arab) Jews have DNA that matches the DNA of indigenous Middle Eastern populations, rather than European or Eurasian groups (including the Khazars)).

The original hebrews were black.  Fact!  Don't question my new best buddy, wiggs.
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 08:31:35 AM »
The original hebrews were black.  Fact!  Don't question my new best buddy, wiggs.

White people are children of the devil living currently in the white man's version of heaven here on earth.  The blacks, Mexicans and native Indians are the true Hebrew Israelites and as a white man I will die and be rejected by Christ since I am a child of the devil seeking to enslave the true Hebrew Israelites and corrupt scripture so it conforms to my whims as a white devil child.