Author Topic: No Cardio ...No Problemo!!  (Read 18479 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: No Cardio ...No Problemo!!
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2014, 12:11:11 AM »
Narrow Clavicles.  Where the head looks gigantic because the clavicles are short and the distance from shoulder to shoulder is very small.

haha...so you're saying I have a gigantic head..lol..if anything people tell me I have a tiny head ...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 12:11:26 AM »
People with narrow and sloping shoulders like that are good at lifting weights a lot of times because of their midgety proportions.  They are really good at front squatting actually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 12:12:34 AM »
haha...so you're saying I have a gigantic head..lol..if anything people tell me I have a tiny head ...
You are narrow as fuck.  Nothing you can do about it.  You look good and yes, given that you are so small width wise, your head looks gigantic.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 12:14:45 AM »

There is no debate here.  Look at the size of your head relative to your arm and your arm is the closest thing to the camera even.  Also not how sloped your shoulders are and how narrow from shoulder to shoulder.  It looks like you are about to break.  Very delicate looking with tiny shoulders.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 12:15:21 AM »
You are narrow as fuck.  Nothing you can do about it.  You look good and yes, given that you are so small width wise, your head looks gigantic.  

The fact that he thinks he is wide is laughable. How can he seriously say he is wide? He is obviously in good shape, but very narrow.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2014, 12:16:35 AM »
He`s small as shit with no shoulders at all.  Probably should stick to Cardio and the Bowflex on the ship.  

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »
Some people that are natural ectomorphs like him need no cardio. In fact these types do very well if they take gear. Very little fat AND muscle. A little bloat on him...he'd look good.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 12:19:57 AM »
haha..I love this place, I learn something new about myself everytime I make thread here..look at my head compared to these peoples heads, I have the smallest of all of them

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 12:22:35 AM »
haha..I love this place, I learn something new about myself everytime I make thread here..look at my head compared to these peoples heads, I have the smallest of all of them

Even that little asian chick is wider than you bro. Brutal.

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 12:23:33 AM »
haha g04it melting down that we are saying his head is big. He is so self conscious about his appearance that he keeps posting pictures to try and prove us wrong lol. What a self conscious tool. He must be really wounded about his gigantic head.
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 12:27:21 AM »

Are you that dude on the show Gigolos?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 12:27:32 AM »
Look, when you are not as wide as a Philipino Chick, you are tiny.  You are the smallest thing in that picture.  Too many people have told you differently and you believe the bullshit.  I am telling you the brutal truth.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 12:29:13 AM »
The opie makes asian people look big bwahahahaha
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »
Adam trolling hard.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2014, 12:30:12 AM »
Yes, you guys got me, I will never be able to recover from this newly discovered defect that I have..you guys are hilarious that's what I like about this place, you take a thread about diet and cardio and turn it into a critiquing session, regarding another mans, head, structure, width, weight, hairstyle...pure comedy to me!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2014, 12:31:13 AM »
Philipinos girls are notorious for being slight shouldered and she is wider than you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2014, 12:31:46 AM »
Yes, you guys got me, I will never be able to recover from this newly discovered defect that I have..you guys are hilarious that's what I like about this place, you take a thread about diet and cardio and turn it into a critiquing session, regarding another mans, head, structure, width, weight, hairstyle...pure comedy to me!

So then why are you trying so hard to prove us wrong with picture after picture?  :-\ :-\
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2014, 12:33:23 AM »
Adam trolling hard.
Its not a trollance when its true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2014, 12:34:38 AM »

So then why are you trying so hard to prove us wrong with picture after picture?  :-\ :-\
The funny thing is, that every picture just keeps getting worse than the previous and the picture of our slack shouldered friends just emerges with even more clarity.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2014, 12:39:59 AM »
The funny thing is, that every picture just keeps getting worse than the previous and the picture of our slack shouldered friends just emerges with even more clarity.

haha, I know, and his head gets bigger and bigger.  :D :D
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 12:42:17 AM »
Well then you got me buddy, I guess my gigantic head and slouching shoulders some how were still good enough to win an NPC title..so I'll just have to keep working on these weaknesses and maybe I'll be able to recover one day..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2014, 12:50:02 AM »
haha GO4IT can't stand that someone is diminishing his body and face/head. Its sad when your whole life is wrapped up in your physical appearance, that you keep posting picture after picture to try and prove us wrong lol.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2014, 12:52:24 AM »
Well then you got me buddy, I guess my gigantic head and slouching shoulders some how were still good enough to win an NPC title..so I'll just have to keep working on these weaknesses and maybe I'll be able to recover one day..

meltdown

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2014, 12:54:23 AM »
The OP can enter the Mr Getbig in the biggest head catagory, he should just topple Hong Wong, by a head.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2014, 12:55:35 AM »
In all honesty, they probably felt sorry for you or that you were "disabled" or something.  In that picture I can see a female arm, much higher than you stand which indicates she is much taller than you.  The average woman height is 5 `4, so this doesn`t bode too well.  She was assuredly wider than you.  But hey, you got a plastic trophy.  Congratulations.  You can put in your porthole.