Author Topic: What Supplements Do You Give To Your Dogs?  (Read 3542 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
What Supplements Do You Give To Your Dogs?
« on: April 02, 2014, 12:12:08 AM »
One scoup unflavored yogurt in morning.
5000mg of glucosamine chondroitin msm.
200mg of Coenzyme Q10.
200mg of resveratrol not from grapes but from knot weed.
200mg of blueberry extract.
500mg of Vitamin C.
6mg of melatonin for coat.
One scoops of Life Extension Dog Mix.

Feed three different types of dry food for variety.
Taste Of The Wild.
Go! Grain Free.
Wellness Core.

Raw uncooked bones several times a week, marrow, chicken wings, turkey drumsticks.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What Supplements Do You Give To Your Dogs?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 12:19:43 AM »
Tesla, my female Greyhound, gets two of these every day.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:21:51 AM »
Tesla, my female Greyhound, gets two of these every day.

Were they recue? If so, did you need to train them to go up and down stairs? Very difficult life that these poor pups have when racing.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 12:22:16 AM »
I also make her a Chuck Eye Roast, a Whole Chicken every week.  And in the morning and at night she gets this mixed all together:  2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter, 1 Cup of Yogurt, 40 grams of Oatmeal, 1 egg, half a cup of canned Pumpkin and one tablespoon of Half and Half.  

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 12:25:00 AM »
Trenbologna

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 12:25:36 AM »
Were they recue? If so, did you need to train them to go up and down stairs? Very difficult life that these poor pups have when racing.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!
Quite the contrary.  They had a great life at the track and I got them directly from the track.  Its a myth for the most part that they are not treated well.  They live in an all air conditioned facility where they eat beef and rice, get to go to turnout and spend all day outside and then back in at night with classical music playing for bed time.

You cannot mistreat these dogs and expect them to run, they won`t do it.  Greyhounds are highly independent minded and won`t do something if they decide they don`t want to.  Tour a racing facility one day, they are open to the public and you can see for yourself.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 12:27:18 AM »
Quite the contrary.  They had a great life at the track and I got them directly from the track.  Its a myth for the most part that they are not treated well.  They live in an all air conditioned facility where they eat beef and rice, get to go to turnout and spend all day outside and then back in at night with classical music playing for bed time.

You cannot mistreat these dogs and expect them to run, they won`t do it.  Greyhounds are highly independent minded and won`t do something if they decide they don`t want to.  Tour a racing facility one day, they are open to the public and you can see for yourself.

Yeah I was about to say they are pampered as fuck.
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 12:35:19 AM »

Really, All the Greyhound people here tell stories of mistreat, staying in a crate to maintain energy, if they win...twinkies...never walking up or down stairs. Do they take them out for walks in different surroundings or are they just exercised to race at the track?

I feed frozen peanut butter in marrow bones along with cream cheese as a treat. Steaks just seared on birthdays, holidays.

10 mile walk 3x a week weather permiting, while the other days quick runs with sling shot tennis balls, I don't like tennis balls since Germany showed that the glue rots teeth, so I use a street hockey ball.

Hot days...just slow walks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 12:46:30 AM »
Here is Darwin as a Puppy at the Race Track.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 12:47:23 AM »
The Owner of the Racing Kennel and Darwin

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 01:32:38 AM »
Raw uncooked bones several times a week, marrow, chicken wings, turkey drumsticks.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

I was always told by vets to not give dogs any bones from birds.  They could sliver in the digestive tract.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 01:34:55 AM »
I was always told by vets to not give dogs any bones from birds.  They could sliver in the digestive tract.
Thats cooked bones, raw bones tend to break down.

How on earth do you think wild dogs survive?

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 01:51:55 AM »
No doggies here, only cats. One of the cats gets a daily dose of tryptophane. She gets anxious and grumpy (previous owner) and the tryptophane makes here less edgy.

They're all well fed with 80% meat and no grains kibble, canned meat that is 96% muscle meat and organs and as snacks raw poultry, meat and fish, or whole mice and chicklings. Absolutely no dairy or pork, as one of the cats is allergic to both. Oh, and they have their own patch in the garden where I grow different types of grass for them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 01:56:44 AM »
Haha - Darwin is cute. Hope he comes up with better theories when he's grown up.  :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 02:16:13 AM »
Quite the contrary.  They had a great life at the track and I got them directly from the track.  Its a myth for the most part that they are not treated well.  They live in an all air conditioned facility where they eat beef and rice, get to go to turnout and spend all day outside and then back in at night with classical music playing for bed time.

You cannot mistreat these dogs and expect them to run, they won`t do it.  Greyhounds are highly independent minded and won`t do something if they decide they don`t want to.  Tour a racing facility one day, they are open to the public and you can see for yourself.

It's true they are treated well. Been some bad owners but majority are treated well from what I seen.  The dogs really seem to enjoy the racing. I worked at our local track when I was in high school and this one guy would always bring his retired greyhound to the track and hang out. During the races when the announcer was calling the race, the retired dog would hear it and get excited and start barking. Brought back fond memories for him I assume.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 02:22:40 AM »

It's true they are tested well. Been some bad owners but majority are treated well from what I seen.  The dogs really seem to enjoy the racing. I worked at our local track when I was in high school and this one guy would always bring his retired greyhound to the track and hang out. During the races when the announcer was calling the race, the retired dog would hear it and get excited and start barking. Brought back fond memories for him I assume.
Whenever I walk my dogs and they hear a truck with a trailer on it, they get excited.  It sounds just like when the racing box opens up.  Happens every time.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 02:23:28 AM »
Well, I sure there are some good owners but lets face it, its a money making industry and when the dogs don't produce well...what happens? Some I'm sure find good homes but others are disposed of. Years back I thought of adopting greyhounds and have friends that have them. I don't know where these "horrific" stories come from or why but I do think there is some truth to the mistreatment of these animals.

http://www.animal-rights-action.com/greyhound-dogs.html

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 02:24:59 AM »
Well, I sure there are some good owners but lets face it, its a money making industry and when the dogs don't produce well...what happens? Some I'm sure find good homes but others are disposed of. Years back I thought of adopting greyhounds and have friends that have them. I don't know where these "horrific" stories come from or why but I do think there is some truth to the mistreatment of these animals.

http://www.animal-rights-action.com/greyhound-dogs.html
That page is full of shit. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 02:28:56 AM »
That page is full of shit. 

I get it, but there are hundreds of different pages and the Greyhound adoption people had nothing good to say about racing. I sure they get excited...they have great drive and chasing instinct. Try to get a Greyhound to retrieve...you'll have your work cut out for you..lol.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 03:37:19 AM »
Yogurt
Blue Buffalo Wilderness (grain free)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 05:56:35 AM »
Cyanide but he keeps waking up  >:(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 06:11:57 AM »
filet mignon mostly

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 06:12:29 AM »
Anadrol 50 and 500mg of test cyp a week
A

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »
If you are a bodybuilder then your dog should be one too.

Foozle

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2014, 08:51:40 AM »
If you are a bodybuilder then your dog should be one too.

So, I guess it's safe to assume your dog is a sperm drinking nut juggling, man ass hair licking dickriding male poochfucker.

I bet all his posts on the dog forums fucking suck too.

What's the breed?  A Labrador cock-retriever?