Author Topic: Cultural Enrichment - UK Girl Was 'Still Alive as Boyfriend Decapitated Her'  (Read 5317 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Such rich Islamic heritage, what an asset to European society....

UK Girl Was 'Still Alive as Boyfriend Decapitated Her'

by Nick Hallett 2 Apr 2014, 2:48 AM PDT 5 post a comment

An 18-year-old woman in the UK was still alive as her boyfriend beheaded her with a kitchen knife, a jury has heard. Sheffield Crown Court was told that Aras Hussein, 21, killed girlfriend Reema Ramzan by decapitating her, before stabbing himself in the chest.

The Daily Mirror reports that prosecutor Graham Reeds QC told jurors about the injuries Iraqi-born Hussein allegedly inflicted on his girlfriend on 4 June last year.

"Bruising into tissue wounds suggest that Reema was still alive as the defendant started to remove her head," Mr Reeds told the court.

"The process of decapitation would require considerable motion with corresponding considerable force which needed to be sustained.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/02/Girl-Was-Still-Alive-as-Boyfriend-Decapitated-Her

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Cultural Enrichment
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »
Religion of peace

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »
Religion of peace

I'm starting to understand why your people hate Muslims.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 10:15:51 AM »
Most people are alive before they get decapitated.  :D
Well, importing goaties and radicalizing them via state funded "teachers" isn't a recipe for success.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 10:19:27 AM »
Most people are alive before they get decapitated.  :D
Well, importing goaties and radicalizing them via state funded "teachers" isn't a recipe for success.

These people take the term savage to another level entirely. Don't forget the African that decapitated that British soldier in the streets recently.

I'm truly sorry to know that some of you are forced to live amongst these lunatics.

At least our third worlders (in the US) are here illegally and are mostly hardworking harmless Christians.

:-[

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 10:45:38 AM »
That is why I respect the japanese samurai warrior when you defeat him in battle he will bow down to the floor and allow you to chop his head off.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 10:50:10 AM »
These people take the term savage to another level entirely. Don't forget the African that decapitated that British soldier in the streets recently.

I'm truly sorry to know that some of you are forced to live amongst these lunatics.

At least our third worlders (in the US) are here illegally and are mostly hardworking harmless Christians.

Parts of Europe will become islamic the other parts will be hardcore nationalist states. Your, and probably our 3rd worlders too, will be killed off - just wait and see.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »
For what reason did this savage remove the head?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »
This is just terrible. There's so many muslim women way uglier than that one that he could have beheaded.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 11:54:39 AM »
You guys are just being intolerant. Typical bigots. Islam is a beautiful, peaceful culture...you cant judge the whole culture by the millions of muslims world wide commiting acts of barbarism, violence, and civil unrest...

We just need to be more understanding...clearly this youth was troubled, no doubt due to the unjust amount of unfairness put onto him by society. We need to let him off and rehabilitate him, and he will no doubt become a great asset to the british culture.
remember, it is not his fault, it is ours- we have failed him as a society and forced him into this mean act.
We have only our own ignorance and intolerance to blame.

::)

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 12:06:09 PM »

The illegals in the us are a blessing compared to the muslums

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »
Are you nuts or have you not noticed how many psychos roam amongst us in the US? What does this have to do with his religion?

Or is it that it that the incident matched your presumptions?
follow the arrows

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
Are you nuts or have you not noticed how many psychos roam amongst us in the US? What does this have to do with his religion?

Or is it that it that the incident matched your presumptions?

What about Islam bringing a bit of 'cultural enrichment' in Nigeria burning students alive as they sleep?

A vile religion. One that will never be accepted by the Western civilised people.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 12:25:59 PM »
What about Islam bringing a bit of 'cultural enrichment' in Nigeria burning students alive as they sleep?

A vile religion. One that will never be accepted by the Western people.
What the fuck does that have to do with a single incident of some guy killing his gf? Stick to the topic
follow the arrows

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 12:26:27 PM »

The illegals in the us are a blessing compared to the muslums

Yep. I'd rather take a million illegal Mexicans than a 1000 Muslims.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 12:27:25 PM »
What the fuck does that have to do with a single incident of some guy killing his gf? Stick to the topic

Haha, Haider does more ass-covering for members of the religion of Allah The Pig Fucker than Ron does for Judiasm  :D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 12:28:37 PM »
I see the level of intelligence i'm dealing with here  ::)
follow the arrows

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »
I see the level of intelligence i'm dealing with here  ::)

Allah is a pig-fucking c.unt. I really do hope this helps 'Haider'.

Everywhere they touch their dirty hands in Europe or the Western world turns into a disgusting no-go pit.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 12:32:03 PM »
Religion of peace ::)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 12:32:57 PM »
Religion of peace ::)

Religion of Vileness. Religion of Pathological Entitlement. Religion of Murder.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 12:33:23 PM »
Allah is a pig-fucking c.unt. I really do hope this helps 'Haider'.

Everywhere they touch their dirty hands in Europe or the Western world turns into a disgusting no-go pit.

I hope the 28 at the end of your name doesn't reflect your age. Nonetheless, I'm sorry some muslim gave your gf a good shagging.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 12:33:58 PM »
Religion of Vileness. Religion of Pathological Entitlement. Religion of Murder.
RAWWWRRR this guy is so intense and hard, he's so super serious  :D
follow the arrows

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 12:36:50 PM »
I hope the 28 at the end of your name doesn't reflect your age. Nonetheless, I'm sorry some muslim gave your gf a good shagging.

She despises you animals more than I do 'haider'. Where we live in the 1st world there's no such thing as disgusting Muslims. One of the last few untouched places by these animals, with a national government that thankfully makes sure it stays that way  :-*

Now, care to address members of your cult that burns students alive when they sleep to spread the message of 'allah'

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 12:37:45 PM »
The Illegals are sent to break America's back - many are conservative and of course xenophobic towards whites and especially hebrews.
Muslim's are also thrown into the mix to heighten tensions and keep America's destiny on fulfilling bible prophecy.
Remember the times when being muslim or not was totally not interesting... gone and forgotten because of proliferation of western societies with mostly low lives of muslim countries - big difference between importing standard muslims or their low tier entries of society.

But, who would want shit to hit the fan and what is the outcome...?

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »
thread getting out of control of peace.