Author Topic: Cultural Enrichment - UK Girl Was 'Still Alive as Boyfriend Decapitated Her'  (Read 5298 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Cultural Enrichment
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2014, 12:38:52 PM »
She despises you animals more than I do 'haider'. Where we live in the 1st world there's no such thing as disgusting Muslims. One of the last few untouched places by these animals, with a national government that thankfully makes sure it stays that way  :-*

Now, care to address members of your cult that burns students alive when they sleep to spread the message of 'allah'
I don't care to keep going back and forth with you. The animals who burned those students are closer to people like you than me, ironically. They are more than willing to give in to hate, stereotype groups, and ignore their god-given empathy for others.
follow the arrows

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 12:39:44 PM »
thread getting out of control of peace.

;D

I'm only playing with our pet Muslim in here. Trying to get Ahmed to join really

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 01:39:56 PM »
Parts of Europe will become islamic the other parts will be hardcore nationalist states. Your, and probably our 3rd worlders too, will be killed off - just wait and see.

It's sad that we can't just be sensible, we have to repeat history over and over.

:-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 01:47:11 PM »
Are you nuts or have you not noticed how many psychos roam amongst us in the US? What does this have to do with his religion?

Or is it that it that the incident matched your presumptions?

Yes, beheading and honor killings were commonplace in the west long before these lunatics came along. If Muslims are so intelligent and peaceful, they should stay in Muslim paradises like Somalia and Iraq.

Happens all the time in Christian households. Angry with your girlfriend? Lop her head off...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »
What the fuck does that have to do with a single incident of some guy killing his gf? Stick to the topic
To be fair, beheading in the form of "honor killings" seems to be a pretty Islamic tradition.....

Dokey111

• Getbig V
just follow the rules.  ps the rules are different culture to culture.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 03:16:58 PM »
Yes, beheading and honor killings were commonplace in the west long before these lunatics came along. If Muslims are so intelligent and peaceful, they should stay in Muslim paradises like Somalia and Iraq.

Happens all the time in Christian households. Angry with your girlfriend? Lop her head off...

It surely does not happen "all the time" in muslim households either... this is far far away from the case. Correlating such incidences with religion is the fault of your own ignorance, it does not matter what I say in this regard; it surely won't change your mind.

To be fair, beheading in the form of "honor killings" seems to be a pretty Islamic tradition.....
that sentence makes zero sense. In what sense is it islamic? Just because it 'seems' so doesn't make it true. America 'seems to be' many things to people in the East, it doesn't make it so.
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 03:25:39 PM »
Religion of peace

Brother Wiggs I have a serious question.  Why do so many hebrews convert to islam when islam started the slave trade in Africa?  I cant wrap my head around this mystery.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 03:28:09 PM »
It surely does not happen "all the time" in muslim households either... this is far far away from the case. Correlating such incidences with religion is the fault of your own ignorance, it does not matter what I say in this regard; it surely won't change your mind.
that sentence makes zero sense. In what sense is it islamic? Just because it 'seems' so doesn't make it true. America 'seems to be' many things to people in the East, it doesn't make it so.
as in, its regularly been reported in the last few years that muslim men behead their significant others when theyre shamed as an 'honor killing' in their cultural tradition. Thats what.

its not like everyone is pulling that out of their ass... ita literally what has been reported a half dozen times in the last 5-7 years. And its pretty much ONLY muslim males that perform these ritualistic beheadings in America and the UK.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 03:43:55 PM »
as in, its regularly been reported in the last few years that muslim men behead their significant others when theyre shamed as an 'honor killing' in their cultural tradition. Thats what.

its not like everyone is pulling that out of their ass... ita literally what has been reported a half dozen times in the last 5-7 years. And its pretty much ONLY muslim males that perform these ritualistic beheadings in America and the UK.
It's not a solely muslim phenomenon, so right off the bat that statement is wrong.

Ofcourse I won't deny that these things happen, and probably at a higher rate among people from a "muslim background". But there is a logical leap to say that this is because of Islam. I won't claim to know where it comes from, but I think a strong patriarchal culture has a role to play. Nothing in my religion, or anything I have come across within the Muslim religion has ever made me think such actions are okay.

It is interesting that you only see a single factor, i.e. religion as the root cause whereas the reality of it is more complex. This fact shouldn't escape you. Perhaps, without sounding demeaning, you should familiarise yourself a little more with the eastern world to know how complex the cultural landscape really is.

Hell, a pakistani and an arab hardly feel any connection with each other. But to a white guy they're both "mozlems".
follow the arrows

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 03:50:06 PM »
It's not a solely muslim phenomenon, so right off the bat that statement is wrong.

Ofcourse I won't deny that these things happen, and probably at a higher rate among people from a "muslim background". But there is a logical leap to say that this is because of Islam. I won't claim to know where it comes from, but I think a strong patriarchal culture has a role to play. Nothing in my religion, or anything I have come across within the Muslim religion has ever made me think such actions are okay.

It is interesting that you only see a single factor, i.e. religion as the root cause whereas the reality of it is more complex. This fact shouldn't escape you. Perhaps, without sounding demeaning, you should familiarise yourself a little more with the eastern world to know how complex the cultural landscape really is.

Hell, a pakistani and an arab hardly feel any connection with each other. But to a white guy they're both "mozlems".

well if the pakistani and arab are both practice islam then they are both moslems.. wtf is your point

There is nothing good about Islam, a religion that rewards you for hatred and murder. Fuck you for even trying to defend that shit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 03:54:10 PM »
well if the pakistani and arab are both practice islam then they are both moslems.. wtf is your point

There is nothing good about Islam, a religion that rewards you for hatred and murder. Fuck you for even trying to defend that shit.

My point is... well it's pretty obvious. Fuck you too.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 03:55:48 PM »

bro I never said it was BECAUSE of the religion... but when the vast majority of these acts are perpetrated by muslims (even though its more a cultural thing), then thTs the natural association.  The vast majority or these acts are perpetrated by middle eastern muslims. .... so the two are tied together in most peoplez eye's. ... especially when theyre regularly stated as doinv it in tbe name of islam.

Fortress

• Getbig V
People need to cut the PC shit and become educated about the hideousness of the Muslim faith. We also need to actively voice our disapproval of those who follow it. It is in no way compatible with the ways of anyone NOT Muslim.

Everywhere they go they bring barbarism, hatred and intolerance.

Islam is a disease and, even though I despise all religion, it alone presents the greatest overall threat to evolved civilization.    

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2014, 04:00:23 PM »
bro I never said it was BECAUSE of the religion... but when the vast majority of these acts are perpetrated by muslims (even though its more a cultural thing), then thTs the natural association.  The vast majority or these acts are perpetrated by middle eastern muslims. .... so the two are tied together in most peoplez eye's. ... especially when theyre regularly stated as doinv it in tbe name of islam.
Perhaps the perceptions need to be refined then. Automatic associations are not a standard of truth.
follow the arrows

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2014, 04:01:28 PM »
Yep. I'd rather take a million illegal Mexicans than a 1000 Muslims.
I'm gonna be honest living in Texas, I am as white as it gets and I absolutely love the Mexicans legal or not, great food hot women and they work there asses of when need be, I'll keep them any day

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2014, 04:03:43 PM »
I'm gonna be honest living in Texas, I am as white as it gets and I absolutely love the Mexicans legal or not, great food hot women and they work there asses of when need be, I'll keep them any day

Its the second generation that are a nuisance. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2014, 04:08:42 PM »
Perhaps the perceptions need to be refined then. Automatic associations are not a standard of truth.
of course theyre not. Doesnt change what people think, however. Blame western media. Blame the culture. Blame whoever it is that teaches decapitation in the name is Islam. Its not peoples fault they only know what they see and hear.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2014, 04:21:48 PM »
of course theyre not. Doesnt change what people think, however. Blame western media. Blame the culture. Blame whoever it is that teaches decapitation in the name is Islam. Its not peoples fault they only know what they see and hear.

Ive noticed that when something like this happens the group involved never condemn the radicals or if they do its a half hearted formality.  All the effort is directed at whatever entity or person they feel insulted by.  As a matter of fact, very little effort and money are ever spent on combating radicals witin their group.  Its always easier to scream racism or religious discrimination.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »
Hey man, I'm totally with you on that. On some level, I appreciate your honesty.

I think we touched on a good point. How is one to judge correctly? We have to judge things quickly in life for the most part. What else can one go on besides what one hears and sees?

I empathise with the situation but I don't think there's harm in pointing out that the basis of our judgement for a great many things is pretty shallow. Not to be cliche, but the problem is overcome with education and familiarization. And setting aside automatic thought processes and the need to have an opinion.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 04:24:49 PM »
Ive noticed that when something like this happens the group involved never condemn the radicals or if they do its a half hearted formality.  All the effort is directed at whatever entity or person they feel insulted by.  As a matter of fact, very little effort and money are ever spent on combating radicals witin their group.  Its always easier to scream racism or religious discrimination.
There is no group, including Americans as a whole, that are not guilty of this. Humans hate introspection.
follow the arrows

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Haider would represent the muslim majority that are not radical, the issue muslims have is their criminals commit crime and do so in the name of their religion, many non muslims commit crime without referencing religion as most don't have any. Both are criminals, but I dont want to sound like a liberal who encourages muslim immigration to the west, Im against it as their youth are to easily radicalised when they cant adjust to the modern democratic capitalist system which leaves many feeling they are discriminated against, they are not. unemployment is a fact of capitalism that confronts both muslim and non muslim, just non muslims tend to react by going to mosques where they are to easily radicalised by a small minority of hard liners that seem to exist in every mosque, or if they fall into drugs etc, like many people do who end up finding god, they tend to again be radicalised where as other people find christianity through born again groups etc, muslims from that lifestyle tend to lean towards radical islam, its a problem and more needs to be done against the radicals amongst their groups that take these people in and radicalise their beliefs towards hatred of the western system, and staying silent as many moderate muslims do is part of the problem.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Pretty girl. Shame she couldn't escape such a primitive system.
O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Religion of pieces.  ::)
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »
Its the second generation that are a nuisance. 
agreed