Author Topic: report-epa-tested-deadly-pollutants-on-humans-to-push-obama-admins-agenda  (Read 1454 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Obamacare= Not Obama's fault

Fast and furious= Not Obama's fault

IRS targeting of Presidents political enemies= Not Obama's fault

Benghazi= Not Obama's fault or Hillarys fault, islamohobia was the culprit.

Economy= Not Obama's fault

The Deficit= Not Obama's fault

The EPA conducting experiments on humans without consent or full disclosure of risks= Not Obama's fault

Actually, I think Ted Cruz is to blame for all of the aforementioned antics. The President has nothing to do with the policies of his administration.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

...Economy= Not Obama's fault

The Deficit= Not Obama's fault

The EPA conducting experiments on humans without consent or full disclosure of risks= Not Obama's fault

This part I will agree with. Human Experimentation without consent or full disclosure in the USA is nothing new.
Neither is the EPA's human experimentation with PM's.
Anyone who knows how to read between the lines and connect the dots has known about this for years.
Interestingly enough, when I was marketing MPG Caplets worldwide, the biggest selling feature internationally was the impact it had reducing NOX and particulate matter, ...but in the USA, no one cared about that benefit. All Americans cared about was what the product could save them in their pocket book... despite enjoying some of the lowest fuel prices among so called "First World" nations. ::)

As for the economy & budget deficit, ...those wheels were already in motion and well past their tipping points before Obama ever came on the scene.
w