Author Topic: 22 year old behind Mutagenic *busted*  (Read 10467 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: 22 year old behind Mutagenic *busted*
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 03:30:33 AM »
all depends on the state. I know this from experience.. I've seen the paperwork of ppl sentenced. seen it with my naked eyes, and held it in my hands, not ppl I 'know' from the internet/emails, ect...

possession of an empty vial and 2 used syringes (both had enough to test.. i.e. maybe a drop) and that's enough for a 10yr sentence.

possession of controlled substance is 10yrs in some states. 10yrs max, btw... possession with intent adds to that, 25yrs MAX. possession of paraphernalia (syringes) adds more.

multi offenders get hit with the the 'bitch'.. i.e. the 'habitual offender' enhancer, which adds 5-20yrs (there's the 'little bitch' which is like 5yrs, and the 'big bitch' which is like 20 or so.. I forget) to the sentence. the "habitual offender" is some states equvilant to the '3 strike' law in other states, except the don't say "life".. they just add an extra 20 on top, which in effect makes it nearly a life sentence.

Absolutely ridiculous.   Ive read about murder cases where the perps got 10-15 years.
A

whitewidow

Re: 22 year old behind Mutagenic *busted*
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 04:28:48 AM »
Absolutely ridiculous.   Ive read about murder cases where the perps got 10-15 years.

me too. Guys who get charged with manslaughter get 10 years! I don"t know what state ESfitness lives in but I would move. My friend got busted with 6 pounds of marijauna,cash and he did about a year in some court ordered drug rehab type  facility wasn't even federal prison or county.