Author Topic: 22 year old behind Mutagenic *busted*  (Read 10469 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
22 year old behind Mutagenic *busted*
« on: April 02, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »
Mutagenic was huge on eroids. Always top 2.

The popo took almost 200 grand from his parent's attic. (he still lived at home with his mom and dad)

http://www.tribune-chronicle.com/page/content.detail/id/602222/Bazetta-man-indicted-for-steroids-case.html?nav=5021

WARREN - Prosecutors on Monday released a court affidavit that outlines how a 22-year-old ''A'' student at Youngstown State University set up an elaborate Internet business that distributed steroids and laundered money through a series of PayPal accounts.

The accounts, according to the affidavit used to arrest Joseph Stiver, who lives with his parents at 2873 Cadwallader Sonk Road, Bazetta, were set up by an associate who worked for Global Fitness on Elm Road N.E.

The associate passed on names, Social Security numbers and dates of birth of gym members to set up the accounts that held proceeds for the sale of the performance enhancing drugs, the affidavit states.

A quarter-mile away from the gym, another associate rented several storage units at E-Z Self Storage in Bazetta for a makeshift office and warehouse Stiver's Internet business known as Mutagenic.

It was a Dec. 11 break-in at E-Z Self Storage that led to the investigation launched by Trumbull-Ashtabula Group Law Enforcement Task Force. Bazetta police found evidence of a prescription steroid known as Testosterone Cypionate, a Schedule III controlled drug, and a neatly kept workshop where different vials were stored.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: 22 year old behind Mutagenic *busted*
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 04:53:22 PM »
Not to sound like a CTer but I have my doubts the storage locker was randomly broken into
A

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:51:25 PM »
Not to sound like a CTer but I have my doubts the storage locker was randomly broken into

probably somebody who knew he had products or maybe cash there broke into it. This is what I am telling you guys these top UGL's are run by young kids 22-25 years old who don't know shit about what they are doing. so many top sources in the past have ended up to be the biggest fuck-ups . There was a source lots of people used on this board years ago and his gear was supposively top-notch but the guy was a heroin addict! You guys really want your gear made by a heroin addict or some guy in his early 20's living with mommy and daddy?

bruce kneller got busted running red stal labs and even though he misslabled his masteron with tren at least the guy was a nurse and had actually gone to china to check out some chem wharehouses and knew where his powders were coming from. Bruces wife spoke mandarin so she could talk to the chinese dealers and that is a great idea actually going to china and seeing where your raws are being produced. Who does that these days? Nobody! Sure bruce got sent some masteron that was really tren but after that is when he actually flew to china and spent months there checking out chem wharhouses.bruce also was hired b y gaspari so he did it for both reasons to get great raws for gasoari Nutrition and his UGL.

I don;t know any source who goes to those lengths anymore.. I wish there were some stand-up sources these days.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 07:35:29 AM »
I'm in the wrong business.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 11:55:29 PM »
probably somebody who knew he had products or maybe cash there broke into it. This is what I am telling you guys these top UGL's are run by young kids 22-25 years old who don't know shit about what they are doing. so many top sources in the past have ended up to be the biggest fuck-ups . There was a source lots of people used on this board years ago and his gear was supposively top-notch but the guy was a heroin addict! You guys really want your gear made by a heroin addict or some guy in his early 20's living with mommy and daddy?

bruce kneller got busted running red stal labs and even though he misslabled his masteron with tren at least the guy was a nurse and had actually gone to china to check out some chem wharehouses and knew where his powders were coming from. Bruces wife spoke mandarin so she could talk to the chinese dealers and that is a great idea actually going to china and seeing where your raws are being produced. Who does that these days? Nobody! Sure bruce got sent some masteron that was really tren but after that is when he actually flew to china and spent months there checking out chem wharhouses.bruce also was hired b y gaspari so he did it for both reasons to get great raws for gasoari Nutrition and his UGL.

I don;t know any source who goes to those lengths anymore.. I wish there were some stand-up sources these days.

I love when Bruce, Bill, Arnold and Cramer used to all duke it out online.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 01:31:28 AM »
I love when Bruce, Bill, Arnold and Cramer used to all duke it out online.

Yeah that was funny shit. P-Arnold got banned from anabolicminds back then. I think bruce did too. P.Arnold I believe ratted out cahill to the FDa and DEA and I think he did the same to Author L.Rea.

PA got all pissed off because he got busted up in the whole Balco scandal and got in trouble selling some of these designer steroid and like DMT at the same time Cahill was getting rich selling superdrol and Author L.Rea as getting rich selling DMT(Original Formula Ergomax) wich PA got busted for so PA blew a fuse and I believe questioned authoritys why he got busted selling DMT and Author L.Rea was selling DMT with no problmes whatsoever but Auhtor L . rea got all sketched out once Don catlin Tested these products and found the DMT(Desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and then that whole Article in the washington times came out with the Testing Don catlin did on these products like superdrol,Erogomax LMG,Halodrol-50,
Methyl-1P

(Author L. Rea only sold one decent size batch of DMT-( Ergomax LMG) and he sent the rest to some place in africa and sold it under a diffrent name. I would be pissed if I was PA too and saw guys getting rich off the same products I got busted selling and the FDA and LE was doing nothing about it and PA was just selling it to big name athletes(Author L. Rea and cahill were selling it to anybody on the internet with a credit card) Cahill was in jail when he had superdrol on the market so he was just kicking back in prison making bank. what cahill did was subcontract superdrol to kevin smith who owned Atomic nutrition and the brand was Anabolic Xtreme but still called superdrol,kevin payed Matt alot of money hundreds of thousands of dollars to license him the superdrol,Pheraplex and rebound XT.

Even though I would be heated pissed if I was P.Arnold I wouldn"t snitch them out. It would be tempting because the whole thing was really unfair. Between Patrick Arnold and Don catlin who tested the products sold on-line and gave a article to the washington post that is what screwed the whole superdrol,Original halodrol-50 and the original DMT(Ergomax-LMG). After that testing nobody really got the real deal halodrol-50,Ergomax-LMG, the superdrol kept being sold by little start up companys just in the supplement game to sell superdrol they were little get in and get out business's but none of them got sued just matt cahill got sued.

The FDA hates matt cahill back in the day as some of you might know Cahill was on the boards like anabolicminds and a few others posting under sledge or sledgehammer and in 2002 till he released his trademark product superdrol he ran a underground lab and he sold very potent DNP and one 17-18 year old girl took too much and overheated and died they actually said she was trying to kill herself(she had a horrible image problem)..

They raided matts house and his partners house and found DNP and steroids and wthey eventually charged him for some bullshit and he was sentened to 2 years in jail but while this whole process was going on he was still in the game and came up with superdrol wich was a huge hit.

That is when he started designer supplements and they did a few batches of superdrol wich sold out fst and it was 99% pure guys reported insane gains from those superdrol batches then Matt had to go to jail but he brokered this whole deal with kevin Smith before he went to jail and while he was in jail and was making hundreds of thousands of dollars. Kevin smith who was now running all the superdrol also got sued by some college baseball player. This baseball player did one cycle of superdrol and it blew his liver and he needed a liver transplant and he lost his scholoship and he sued  Anabolic Xtreme and won a undiscloed amount of money.

It is suspicious and unfair how the FDA loves to pick on guys who have been in prior trouble with the law but even after they busted down matt and kevin for selling superdrol they didn;t do shit about these little pop in and out companys who sold superdrol. how come none of them got in trouble or at least got warned by the FDA. I guess if you start a business and are selling products that are grey area put somebody who is totally clean as the CEO and stay in the backround and stay low-key. These guys like PA,Bruce Kneller,author L.Rea,Matt cahill all get discriminated against! if any of those 4 guys release a product these guys in the industry(competition) have the products tested and try to find anything they can report to the FDA.If it is some nobdoy the dompetition does not give a fuck. It is only when those four guys bring out a product.

If these compounds are not scheduled drugs then there should be no reprucussions for selling supplements that are not shceduled drugs. I do believe they should not sell them to anybody under the age of 21 years old. Should be stricter guidlines but not illegal or grey area. Even just regular AAS being scheduled drugs was a joke!

The DEA and many others did not want steroids to be illegal at all! They all thought it was stupid and a waste of time but even with the DEA and all the main groups who did not think steroids should be illegal somehow they became illegal,my guess is the drug companys paid somebody off because the drug companys so alot of profit to be made and it worked because TRT,HRT,HGH,HCG ,arimidex, get prescribed like a guy and they are all very expensive.

The only steroids you don't see get prescribed too often are the oral steroids like anavar,halotestin, and anadrol. I don;t see many guys get prescribed any oral steroids even though they are still being produced.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
for a natty you spend a lot of time looking for information on steroids.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 01:29:15 PM »
Yeah that was funny shit. P-Arnold got banned from anabolicminds back then. I think bruce did too. P.Arnold I believe ratted out cahill to the FDa and DEA and I think he did the same to Author L.Rea.

PA got all pissed off because he got busted up in the whole Balco scandal and got in trouble selling some of these designer steroid and like DMT at the same time Cahill was getting rich selling superdrol and Author L.Rea as getting rich selling DMT(Original Formula Ergomax) wich PA got busted for so PA blew a fuse and I believe questioned authoritys why he got busted selling DMT and Author L.Rea was selling DMT with no problmes whatsoever but Auhtor L . rea got all sketched out once Don catlin Tested these products and found the DMT(Desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and then that whole Article in the washington times came out with the Testing Don catlin did on these products like superdrol,Erogomax LMG,Halodrol-50,
Methyl-1P

(Author L. Rea only sold one decent size batch of DMT-( Ergomax LMG) and he sent the rest to some place in africa and sold it under a diffrent name. I would be pissed if I was PA too and saw guys getting rich off the same products I got busted selling and the FDA and LE was doing nothing about it and PA was just selling it to big name athletes(Author L. Rea and cahill were selling it to anybody on the internet with a credit card) Cahill was in jail when he had superdrol on the market so he was just kicking back in prison making bank. what cahill did was subcontract superdrol to kevin smith who owned Atomic nutrition and the brand was Anabolic Xtreme but still called superdrol,kevin payed Matt alot of money hundreds of thousands of dollars to license him the superdrol,Pheraplex and rebound XT.

Even though I would be heated pissed if I was P.Arnold I wouldn"t snitch them out. It would be tempting because the whole thing was really unfair. Between Patrick Arnold and Don catlin who tested the products sold on-line and gave a article to the washington post that is what screwed the whole superdrol,Original halodrol-50 and the original DMT(Ergomax-LMG). After that testing nobody really got the real deal halodrol-50,Ergomax-LMG, the superdrol kept being sold by little start up companys just in the supplement game to sell superdrol they were little get in and get out business's but none of them got sued just matt cahill got sued.

The FDA hates matt cahill back in the day as some of you might know Cahill was on the boards like anabolicminds and a few others posting under sledge or sledgehammer and in 2002 till he released his trademark product superdrol he ran a underground lab and he sold very potent DNP and one 17-18 year old girl took too much and overheated and died they actually said she was trying to kill herself(she had a horrible image problem)..

They raided matts house and his partners house and found DNP and steroids and wthey eventually charged him for some bullshit and he was sentened to 2 years in jail but while this whole process was going on he was still in the game and came up with superdrol wich was a huge hit.

That is when he started designer supplements and they did a few batches of superdrol wich sold out fst and it was 99% pure guys reported insane gains from those superdrol batches then Matt had to go to jail but he brokered this whole deal with kevin Smith before he went to jail and while he was in jail and was making hundreds of thousands of dollars. Kevin smith who was now running all the superdrol also got sued by some college baseball player. This baseball player did one cycle of superdrol and it blew his liver and he needed a liver transplant and he lost his scholoship and he sued  Anabolic Xtreme and won a undiscloed amount of money.

It is suspicious and unfair how the FDA loves to pick on guys who have been in prior trouble with the law but even after they busted down matt and kevin for selling superdrol they didn;t do shit about these little pop in and out companys who sold superdrol. how come none of them got in trouble or at least got warned by the FDA. I guess if you start a business and are selling products that are grey area put somebody who is totally clean as the CEO and stay in the backround and stay low-key. These guys like PA,Bruce Kneller,author L.Rea,Matt cahill all get discriminated against! if any of those 4 guys release a product these guys in the industry(competition) have the products tested and try to find anything they can report to the FDA.If it is some nobdoy the dompetition does not give a fuck. It is only when those four guys bring out a product.

If these compounds are not scheduled drugs then there should be no reprucussions for selling supplements that are not shceduled drugs. I do believe they should not sell them to anybody under the age of 21 years old. Should be stricter guidlines but not illegal or grey area. Even just regular AAS being scheduled drugs was a joke!

The DEA and many others did not want steroids to be illegal at all! They all thought it was stupid and a waste of time but even with the DEA and all the main groups who did not think steroids should be illegal somehow they became illegal,my guess is the drug companys paid somebody off because the drug companys so alot of profit to be made and it worked because TRT,HRT,HGH,HCG ,arimidex, get prescribed like a guy and they are all very expensive.

The only steroids you don't see get prescribed too often are the oral steroids like anavar,halotestin, and anadrol. I don;t see many guys get prescribed any oral steroids even though they are still being produced.

Jesus, I felt like I took a time machine back to bodybuilding.com and anabolicminds.com. How did you remember all that?

I didn't get into juice just shortly after but caught the tail end of the bickering and did lots of post searches. What a crazy time. The "pro hormone" era was an exiting one. Everyone opened up shell companies and tried to pump as many designer steroids as they could fly in from China. I remember all my "natty" friends putting on 20lbs in a cycle using all that stuff. ;D

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »
I think selling steroids is probably one of the riskiest and worst drugs you can sell. The profit margins are high. But considering how many electronic trails can lead back to some one over time. It really just is a high risk thing. Some guys are smart and can get away with it for a long time. But I would say its easier to get caught buying steroids by the dea than it is buying any other drug out their.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »
for a natty you spend a lot of time looking for information on steroids.

Why is researching something before you get into it a bad thing in your opinion?
A

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 10:24:23 PM »
I think selling steroids is probably one of the riskiest and worst drugs you can sell. The profit margins are high. But considering how many electronic trails can lead back to some one over time. It really just is a high risk thing. Some guys are smart and can get away with it for a long time. But I would say its easier to get caught buying steroids by the dea than it is buying any other drug out their.

I know it is sketchy because if you sell a steroid to somebody you have never met on-line annd they don't inject it right and get a abcess and all sick and have to go to the ER do you think they give a fuck if they rat out somebody they don;t even know who sold them steroids on the internet? No they will telll LE exactly who they bought it from.Maybe if they bought it locally from some guy who they knew had connections and somebody you wouldn;t wan't to fuck with they would shut-up but some guy on the internet in a diffrent state they will rat you out.
very risky because of what is on the market. It is not like selling a drug you can"t get real sick using.Their is a whole injection protocol with anabolic steroids and you canlt bank on who your selling steroids to knows what they are doing with them or even knows how to open a amp!

dustin

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »

The profit margins are high? Maybe if you brew it yourself. It's margins are low like mushrooms or marijuana. You only make money off nickels and dimes, but the extra work to move small amounts is absolutely not worth it. And the stress is extremely high dealing with stupid ass bodybuilders making it all the more miserable.

If I were going to sell drugs, I'd sell crack. I'd rather deal with crackheads than bodybuilders. If you've seen someone run a phone, they can make tons of money every day and there's no more stress to it than dealing with bodybuilders. With bodybuilders there's so much stress, paper trails/electronic trails, etc. You would be happier with a burner phone ringing 24/7 with junkies calling to get their fix than to deal with some prima donna bodybuilder trying to negotiate lower rates and claiming their gear is underdosed or bunk.

Anytime someone asks to buy even just a vial between cycles I tell them to kindly fuck off. I'd sooner give a vial to them and tell them to hit me back when they place their order. It's just not worth it. Bodybuilders also have very loose lips too. Never seen such a fucked up drug scene and I know (or used to know) a lot of people who run dial-a-dope lines on the mainland.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 03:14:09 PM »
lol steroids really are the only drug you end up having to do for life damn near. Even heroin attics can go back to normal and meth heads. But if you take a guy off of steroids who has been competing for a few years he will most likely need TRT. Steroids are cool it just seems like its bigger than the actual sport of bodybuilding is.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 09:26:16 PM »

it's fairly low-risk.

consider who your customers are.

nearly 100% will have a job, and probably close to 75% will be professionals of some sort.

this stuff requires planning and large cash outlays.... something usually not associated with the typical junkie who's a high risk customer just a chinhair away from getting busted for 'something' at any point of any given day.

there's ways to protect yourself.

proxy servers.

anon prepaid credit cards to pay web hosting

western union transfers with less than $900 and no id's, ever.

dont' park your car within view of a security cam when picking up money (wear a hat or glasses, ect.. nothing drastic. but common sense)

don't use the same spot twice, ect.

don't do any business on a phone in your name.. use prepaids.

never talk on the phone

toss the prepaid every month or two if you're gonna use it for text.

never use your own wifi.

all pretty simple stuff.

most important is you gotta know your customer... any hint that they 'party' or drink and drive or do coke or meth or x or whatever you gotta cut them loose, as they're a liability. the $500/month you might get from them isn't worth the potential problems they'll cause when they get pulled over for dui, get their car searched and the LE finds a bottle of test or maybe the guy has a gram of coke or something and he's looking at 10yrs and willing to tell on anybody and everybody he can (not realizing he's going to prison anyways.. only now, he's going to prison with his name allllll over a bunch of guys paperwork.. guys he's eventually gonna come face to face with in prison. lol)

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 03:21:13 AM »
it's fairly low-risk.

consider who your customers are.

nearly 100% will have a job, and probably close to 75% will be professionals of some sort.

this stuff requires planning and large cash outlays.... something usually not associated with the typical junkie who's a high risk customer just a chinhair away from getting busted for 'something' at any point of any given day.

there's ways to protect yourself.

proxy servers.

anon prepaid credit cards to pay web hosting

western union transfers with less than $900 and no id's, ever.

dont' park your car within view of a security cam when picking up money (wear a hat or glasses, ect.. nothing drastic. but common sense)

don't use the same spot twice, ect.

don't do any business on a phone in your name.. use prepaids.

never talk on the phone

toss the prepaid every month or two if you're gonna use it for text.

never use your own wifi.

all pretty simple stuff.

most important is you gotta know your customer... any hint that they 'party' or drink and drive or do coke or meth or x or whatever you gotta cut them loose, as they're a liability. the $500/month you might get from them isn't worth the potential problems they'll cause when they get pulled over for dui, get their car searched and the LE finds a bottle of test or maybe the guy has a gram of coke or something and he's looking at 10yrs and willing to tell on anybody and everybody he can (not realizing he's going to prison anyways.. only now, he's going to prison with his name allllll over a bunch of guys paperwork.. guys he's eventually gonna come face to face with in prison. lol)

If the DEA wants you bad enough they will find a way to get to you. No computer is safe. No email is safe. guys who get bad gear who have to go to the ER will likely rat you out if you don"t personally know them. If you are a private source you have a way better chance of surviving the game but no matter what nobody gets away with it forever something always comes up. You also have to constantly worry about customs seizing your shit wich might not get you in trouble but you could loose alot of money. Your overseas powder source could get busted before he sends your pack and you could loose alot of money.

don"t risk more then you can loose when ordering your raws or bulk gear and make sure your gear is the best on the market and make sure you know who your clientele is. even if you do everything 110% right you can still get fucked somehow. better to go on runs make a big chunk of cash,take a break and do it again. The sources who get busted are the ones who get greedy and live in places were gear is illegal. It's a really sketchy life-IMO.

waiting for international packs,wiring money to somebody you don't know,hoping some guy dosn"t inject the shit wrong and blame it on his supplier, somebody getting busted and evidence leads back to you ,alot of shit can happen. get in get as much as you can and change your hustles around. It's good to have your feet into diffrent games were you can move anything as long as you can invest in it and flip it fast. Every game you get in is like playing hot potato get it and flip it off to someone else in bulk once you start peddling things small time is when you are more at risk-IMO. Def possible to make a nice amount of money in a few years and quit but doing it for life or thinking you can do it for life is asking for trouble.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 04:13:31 AM »
too much risk for muscle.
asstropin

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 05:03:20 AM »

I used to think this as well, but steroid dealers that get busted seldom do more than 3-5 years, and that's for BIG operations.  Meanwhile, a mid-level heroin dealer will get 20 years like its nothing.

Of all the illegal drugs, sourcing steroids is definitely the best choice

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 01:39:32 PM »
I used to think this as well, but steroid dealers that get busted seldom do more than 3-5 years, and that's for BIG operations.  Meanwhile, a mid-level heroin dealer will get 20 years like its nothing.

Of all the illegal drugs, sourcing steroids is definitely the best choice

depends on which state you live in.

I can name a few states where possession will get you 10years.. one has a law called 'possession by injestion'..meaning if they do a blood test and you test positive for a drug, even if you never got caught with it or you did the injection in another country where it's legal, you'll get 10yrs and have to do 25% at least (depending on your prior's) and get the rest either suspended or on parole (there's always early release on parole, though.. 2/3's cut, ect...)... and intent to distribute or manufactureing will get you 25yrs

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 03:23:57 PM »
Some people are gifted at certain things and obviously have a lot of skill. I just think for the average joe selling steroids and doing all the stuff that was mentioned to protect
themselves they are going to eventually fuck up on something some how. Some guys are just good at being sneaky and are very smart at not getting caught and damn near whatever they do that's illegal they will have a way better chance of not getting caught and getting away with it. Lol it's basically survival of the strongest but more on a mental level.

I guess realistically anything can be done and gotten away with. It just depends on how much money some one wants to make that usually gets them caught. And I guess if they are paranoid enough ,take it seriously enough and take the steps to make sure they can't get caught. I just watched pulp fiction so I know what im talking about ha ha ha ha ha ha lol im kidding. I guess the drug being sold doesn't matter as much as the person selling it and the people he trusts.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 01:57:54 AM »
selling steroids wich is a schedule 3 drug usually results up to 5 years in jail with a 100,000 fine sometimes. I think if your selling schedule drugs it dosn;t really matter what your selling ,you might as well sell the most profitable one wich would be Heroin or crack/cocaine. if you are a first time offender you can get off with just doing 6 months to a year unless somebody has overdosed on your heroin then they have all these weird charges they can hit you with. If you got busted selling steroids and you were a first time offender you would be put on probation at minimal maybe get 6 months to a year I doubt many get the 5 years unless they have a record. Some states might be diffrent but last I read it was up to 5 years for sale of a schedule 3 drug.

The smartest thing to do is sell medical marijauna in a state you can set up a legal dispensary.Look at all the guys getting filthy rich in Colorado right now, hell wall street wants in the marijauna business.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 03:04:50 AM »
selling steroids wich is a schedule 3 drug usually results up to 5 years in jail with a 100,000 fine sometimes. I think if your selling schedule drugs it dosn;t really matter what your selling ,you might as well sell the most profitable one wich would be Heroin or crack/cocaine. if you are a first time offender you can get off with just doing 6 months to a year unless somebody has overdosed on your heroin then they have all these weird charges they can hit you with. If you got busted selling steroids and you were a first time offender you would be put on probation at minimal maybe get 6 months to a year I doubt many get the 5 years unless they have a record. Some states might be diffrent but last I read it was up to 5 years for sale of a schedule 3 drug.

The smartest thing to do is sell medical marijauna in a state you can set up a legal dispensary.Look at all the guys getting filthy rich in Colorado right now, hell wall street wants in the marijauna business.

depends on the state.

many states even possession is 10yrs.. the schedule doesn't matter. possession of a controlled sub, or poss of a controlled sub w/intent, manufacture of controlled sub w/intent to dist, mail fraud, wire fraud, interstate transport of a controlled sub w/intent, conspiracy to commit money laundering, conspiracy to import controlled substances, conspiracy to manufacture/distribute, ect..... the list goes on... many states, unless you rat, you're getting 20+years and you're doing at least 25% before parole.  hopefully they'll run those sentences concurrent, not consecutive, then you'll have to flat the small numbers first before paroling on the big ones... complicated shit

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 06:47:02 AM »
depends on the state.

many states even possession is 10yrs.. the schedule doesn't matter. possession of a controlled sub, or poss of a controlled sub w/intent, manufacture of controlled sub w/intent to dist, mail fraud, wire fraud, interstate transport of a controlled sub w/intent, conspiracy to commit money laundering, conspiracy to import controlled substances, conspiracy to manufacture/distribute, ect..... the list goes on... many states, unless you rat, you're getting 20+years and you're doing at least 25% before parole.  hopefully they'll run those sentences concurrent, not consecutive, then you'll have to flat the small numbers first before paroling on the big ones... complicated shit

No way....You're saying that possession of steroids would result in a ten-year sentence in some states?  That's literally unbelievable.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 10:49:20 AM »
No way....You're saying that possession of steroids would result in a ten-year sentence in some states?  That's literally unbelievable.

absolutely will. speaking from experience. empty vial of tren, I'm surprised they had enough to even test.. as well as 2 used syringes with a drop of tren MAYBE in each, just enough to test.

took a plea deal for 1year concurrent with the sentence I was already serving (was indicted a month after I was already arrested on a different charge and was unaware of the indictment until after I was already sentenced and in prison)... DA wanted to make a big deal of it because steroid cases are fare for him and wanted to push for the full 10years consecutive, making me flat my 15yr number before starting the 10yr number. (I'd then have to do 18.5yrs before parole... 35% of the 10yr).. lawyer was good and I plead to a deal of 1year concurrent just to get it over with and give the da a conviction.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 05:26:57 AM »

I agree no way! Maybe if you were like a multiple offender. First time offender selling steroids via the internet can get up to five years plus 100,000$ fine. That's for a first time offender! I am not sure about guys with prior records or are on probation. I know afew guys from operation raw deal and the ones that ratted got like 6 months and the ones that didn"t got like a year
maybe a year and a half and they got busted with tons of product,cash,numerous overseas money wires that they considered money laundering. a few years,none of them even got the full 5 years. Mots of the first time offenders who were smaller operation wise got 6 months without ratting. I know Anapharm ratted but they were a huge operation taking in over 100,000$ a month and even with all their cooperation giving the LE their cyber-rights email and the cops did that sting for 1 month posing as Anapharm they took in 93,000$ they both got 6 months but they ratted. Like I said none of the numerous guys who got busted in operation Raw Deal got more then a year and a half was the longest I heard.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 03:27:04 AM »
I agree no way! Maybe if you were like a multiple offender. First time offender selling steroids via the internet can get up to five years plus 100,000$ fine. That's for a first time offender! I am not sure about guys with prior records or are on probation. I know afew guys from operation raw deal and the ones that ratted got like 6 months and the ones that didn"t got like a year
maybe a year and a half and they got busted with tons of product,cash,numerous overseas money wires that they considered money laundering. a few years,none of them even got the full 5 years. Mots of the first time offenders who were smaller operation wise got 6 months without ratting. I know Anapharm ratted but they were a huge operation taking in over 100,000$ a month and even with all their cooperation giving the LE their cyber-rights email and the cops did that sting for 1 month posing as Anapharm they took in 93,000$ they both got 6 months but they ratted. Like I said none of the numerous guys who got busted in operation Raw Deal got more then a year and a half was the longest I heard.

all depends on the state. I know this from experience.. I've seen the paperwork of ppl sentenced. seen it with my naked eyes, and held it in my hands, not ppl I 'know' from the internet/emails, ect...

possession of an empty vial and 2 used syringes (both had enough to test.. i.e. maybe a drop) and that's enough for a 10yr sentence.

possession of controlled substance is 10yrs in some states. 10yrs max, btw... possession with intent adds to that, 25yrs MAX. possession of paraphernalia (syringes) adds more.

multi offenders get hit with the the 'bitch'.. i.e. the 'habitual offender' enhancer, which adds 5-20yrs (there's the 'little bitch' which is like 5yrs, and the 'big bitch' which is like 20 or so.. I forget) to the sentence. the "habitual offender" is some states equvilant to the '3 strike' law in other states, except the don't say "life".. they just add an extra 20 on top, which in effect makes it nearly a life sentence.