Author Topic: I posted up not too long ago about MD changing....  (Read 776 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
I posted up not too long ago about MD changing....
« on: April 02, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
Well, it appears that Musclemag is clinging to MD's coat-tails.

Nice pic of Hidetedadggakakadadd on the cover, but the inside...

Wow. They even added a chick with no top on. Took it one step farther.

Pretty soon I guess I'll be like Coach and I won't even bother looking at the rags at all.

Seems embarrassing that a magazine would immediately follow suit to another mags' format changes. Almost as if they were trying not only to copy/emulate, but to "one-up" them.

So, you walk into the offices of MMI and you see issues of MD all over the place I'm assuming?

BTW, the pic of Hideteda on the cover is actually pretty fukin killer. Shmoe, whatever. I guess he is gonna start competing in the 212's instead of trying to hang with the bigger dudes.

It's funny, even if the chicks in the mags are hot, that's not what we are looking at them for. It's like they are trying to target a younger and more naive crowd. We know where to find women.

We can just come here and open up a WYHI thread... sheesh.

"Eat junk and get jacked" lol ~ just caught that... good one. It's so true, right? I mean.. as long as your supplements are in line.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: I posted up not too long ago about MD changing....
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 06:40:34 PM »
Malformed thumb of peace ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 08:01:39 PM »
Nutrient timing and strict form

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 08:10:42 PM »
Damn. Hides arms look like there about 17 inches...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 06:48:40 AM »
Damn. Hides arms look like there about 17 inches...

They could easy be at his height. His main complaint is his waist. He say's it himself.

Dropping to the 212's means more prize money, but it also means dumping 30lbs. of muscle, so yeah... wouldn't be surprised if they were hovering right around 18" or so ~

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 09:23:32 AM »
Well, it appears that Musclemag is clinging to MD's coat-tails.

Nice pic of Hidetedadggakakadadd on the cover, but the inside...

Wow. They even added a chick with no top on. Took it one step farther.

Pretty soon I guess I'll be like Coach and I won't even bother looking at the rags at all.

Seems embarrassing that a magazine would immediately follow suit to another mags' format changes. Almost as if they were trying not only to copy/emulate, but to "one-up" them.

So, you walk into the offices of MMI and you see issues of MD all over the place I'm assuming?

BTW, the pic of Hideteda on the cover is actually pretty fukin killer. Shmoe, whatever. I guess he is gonna start competing in the 212's instead of trying to hang with the bigger dudes.

It's funny, even if the chicks in the mags are hot, that's not what we are looking at them for. It's like they are trying to target a younger and more naive crowd. We know where to find women.

We can just come here and open up a WYHI thread... sheesh.

"Eat junk and get jacked" lol ~ just caught that... good one. It's so true, right? I mean.. as long as your supplements are in line.

Didn't MD go the titty route about ten years ago and then change back? I haven't read the mags in a few years but I recall when I read MD they even had a "centerfold" for a little while.
S