Author Topic: Why no Thread on the latest Fort Hood Shooting?  (Read 5081 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Why no Thread on the latest Fort Hood Shooting?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 09:50:54 AM »
Typical liberal utopian fantasy world type thinking..

Ironic really, because I have always seen the belief that the way to create a safe society is by arming everyone as typical liberal utopian fantasy world type thinking..
V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
We're to big...to diverse to live in fuzzy bunny lib land. The cops can't be everywhere.
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 09:54:24 AM »
We're to big...to diverse to live in fuzzy bunny lib land. The cops can't be everywhere.
You can't eliminate crime, only minimise it.  A Gun Culture increases your chances of being a victim, why on Earth would anybody want to increase their chances of becoming a victim other than if they were brainwashed by a group with an agenda.  I wonder who that could be?
V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 09:55:04 AM »
lol
It's ironic isn't it.  Sometimes I think you have to be somewhat dysfunctional to do well in life, to fit into a disturbed system, you have to be slightly disturbed yourself.  You know, to consider it normal to join the military, travel overseas, kill strangers and travel home again and not be bothered by it, theres something disturbing about such a mindset. You would think such unnatural lifestyles would lead to far more people snapping.  It's almost when they snap, their humanness is exposed, all their repressed feelings finally get released, their angry, rage filled, frustrated feelings.  They seek revenge and to hurt others, all this is human and the normal consequence of torment, tragedy, loss, war and life itself.  One can only imagine the psychological twists, turns and maneuverings the so called normal psyche has to do to avoid such an outburst after experiencing trauma.

Insanity — a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
R. D. Lang

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives…. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends … and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.
John Lennon

Considering war...warfare and conflict historically is the natural state of man....I'm not sure what your point is. I've got 4 combat tours..to two each sandfilled shithole. Besides almost zero patience left I'm fine....and a recent weird claustrophobia thing happening.  
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
You can't eliminate crime, only minimise it.  A Gun Culture increases your chances of being a victim, why on Earth would anybody want to increase their chances of becoming a victim other than if they were brainwashed by a group with an agenda.  I wonder who that could be?

Dude..where are you from. When I put on a pistol..I'm not a victim, I'm planning to not be a victim. You're the one planning for fantasy land...the reality here is that bad shit happens sometimes. I'm not sure what the hell a "gun culture" is anyway. The entire world is full of weapons. America has 350 million people and a lot of guns because there is crime. Countries like Switzerland issue a weapon to its entire citizenry and crime is very low...u don't fuck around when everybody has an assault rifle in their closet.
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 10:01:34 AM »
Considering war...warfare and conflict historically is the natural state of man....I'm not sure what your point is. I've got 4 combat tours..to two each sandfilled shithole. Besides almost zero patience left I'm fine....and a recent weird claustrophobia thing happening.  
I can understand due to your combat experience believing that war is the natural state of man, but it is incorrect.  War, like any fight can only be sustained for brief periods.  It isn't natural for humans to be at perpetual war.  Like I said, vets need to do psychological cartwheels to remain stable, the fact you admit you have zero patience is of concern, simply because there is no positive number lower than zero.  One doesn't need to kill a bunch of other people to become dysfunctional, it can creep out in many ways.  The military does a good job of shutting down an individuals humanity but it doesn't always stick, good luck keeping it all contained, as you know it;s not always easy to keep a lid on.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 10:05:18 AM »
Dude..where are you from. When I put on a pistol..I'm not a victim, I'm planning to not be a victim. You're the one planning for fantasy land...the reality here is that bad shit happens sometimes. I'm not sure what the hell a "gun culture" is anyway. The entire world is full of weapons. America has 350 million people and a lot of guns because there is crime. Countries like Switzerland issue a weapon to its entire citizenry and crime is very low...u don't fuck around when everybody has an assault rifle in their closet.
Everybody in America has a gun in their closet, NEWSFLASH, people are fucking around with you, ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  Switzerland also has a mature populace, something that America lacks.  America is the land of the crazy people, and the last thing crazy people should have is a gun.  Considering the average American is crazy, they shouldn't be carrying guns.  What makes Americas dnagerously crazy is they remain unaware of how crazy they are.

I sure as hell wouldn't feel comfortable around a gun toting vet with extensive combat experience who professes to have zero PATIENCE AND GETS ANXIOUS IN CONFINED SPACES (AKA SOCIETY)
V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 10:11:28 AM »
I bet they wished more that he didn't have a gun!
clearly, but that is not a realistic way of thinking.

Evil will always exist, no matter how many laws you pass.
People will always find a way to kill people, no matter how many tools you ban.
Bad things will continue to happen to good people, no matter how much you try to impliment your lib utopian fantasy world of world peace.

These tragic events will always occur in the world, no matter what. It is part of the human condition.

Is it not therefore much more reasonable, and much more practical, to be prepared/armed for when this guy bursts into the room, rather than try to pretend that if we just pass enough laws, and ban enough guns, then nothing bad will ever happen to anyone?? ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 10:14:32 AM »
Everybody in America has a gun in their closet, NEWSFLASH, people are fucking around with you, ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  Switzerland also has a mature populace, something that America lacks.  America is the land of the crazy people, and the last thing crazy people should have is a gun.  Considering the average American is crazy, they shouldn't be carrying guns.  What makes Americas dnagerously crazy is they remain unaware of how crazy they are.

I sure as hell wouldn't feel comfortable around a gun toting vet with extensive combat experience who professes to have zero PATIENCE AND GETS ANXIOUS IN CONFINED SPACES (AKA SOCIETY)

I was being nice...but look douchbag what shitbag 3rd rate country that's doesn't matter are u from. If there wasn't an America you'd have to invent it or watch the world descend into barbarism. We've kept things from getting out of control for over 60 years.....gimme a break. As Gen Mattis said..sometimes its just fun to shoot people in the face.
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 10:23:53 AM »
clearly, but that is not a realistic way of thinking.

Evil will always exist, no matter how many laws you pass.
People will always find a way to kill people, no matter how many tools you ban.
Bad things will continue to happen to good people, no matter how much you try to impliment your lib utopian fantasy world of world peace.

These tragic events will always occur in the world, no matter what. It is part of the human condition.

Is it not therefore much more reasonable, and much more practical, to be prepared/armed for when this guy bursts into the room, rather than try to pretend that if we just pass enough laws, and ban enough guns, then nothing bad will ever happen to anyone?? ::)

People will not always find ways to kill people, the reality is guns make it easy to kill in the heat of the moment, any idiot can do it and you don't even have to get to close to the person.  Other methods of killing people aren't so easy, they require the potential killer to be bigger and stronger than the victim and not everyone has the stomach or the ability to do it.  Often times, when the heat of the moment has been given enough time to die down the potential killer changes their mind.

I don't know why you keep accusing me of some utopian fantasy as it appears it is you who holds such a view, where everyone owns gun and only bad guys are killed by them.  it's ludicrous and Americas statistics bear out how idealistic and naive it is to believe such a fantasy.  Nobody is suggesting we can eliminate the amount of violence and murder in the world, just lessen it.  What you advocate for ensures more violence in your country, I can hardly see how that is a good thing.

And the fact you think owning a firearm will offer you protection when the shit goes down is an illusion, a false sense of security.  You can not carry a gun with you everywhere, it is impractical, you still need to sleep and if someone wants to get you, they will.  It's as simple as that.  If owning a gun made citizens safer, America would be the safest country in the world, rather than one of the most violent. 
V

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 10:25:08 AM »
I was being nice...but look douchbag what shitbag 3rd rate country that's doesn't matter are u from. If there wasn't an America you'd have to invent it or watch the world descend into barbarism. We've kept things from getting out of control for over 60 years.....gimme a break. As Gen Mattis said..sometimes its just fun to shoot people in the face.

He lives down under.

Our predecessors fought against the british. We won and the bill of rights soon followed.

I could argue aussie land is still under rule of the queen.

I wouldn't expect him to get it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 10:27:54 AM »
The Aussies lost their gun rights...but are not a country I would consider a bunch of sheep. They've realized that multiculturalism is chocking them. I feel bad for a disarmed populace..hopefully the new government will change that. They're enlarging and modernizing their military and recruiting a lot of Americans to join and fill out their senior NCO and officer billets.
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 10:32:52 AM »
No need for niceties. Now I know I wouldn't feel comfortable around a gun toting vet with extensive combat experience who professes to have zero PATIENCE AND GETS ANXIOUS IN CONFINED SPACES (AKA SOCIETY) and thinks it's fun to shoot people in the face.  My only hope is these posts never get used in a Court of Law as evidence to your instability.  People often talk about preventing these mass shootings, if any Americans see your posts, I would definitely consider reporting them, headhuntersix seems to fit the profile of a potential mass shooter. (I am not kidding).  headhuntersix, you should seek help before you tip over the edge, seriously. Here's a tip, normal people don't think the way you do.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 10:35:34 AM »
The Aussies lost their gun rights...but are not a country I would consider a bunch of sheep. They've realized that multiculturalism is chocking them. I feel bad for a disarmed populace..hopefully the new government will change that. They're enlarging and modernizing their military and recruiting a lot of Americans to join and fill out their senior NCO and officer billets.
Children are being murdered in American schools on a regular basis, and you feel bad for Countries that are civilised and the children can go to school free of fear.  Us Aussies have pitied Americans and their delusions for decades.  We literally make fun of your gun culture, that is until the next batch of kids are murdered of course, which is often.
V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 10:47:43 AM »
No need for niceties. Now I know I wouldn't feel comfortable around a gun toting vet with extensive combat experience who professes to have zero PATIENCE AND GETS ANXIOUS IN CONFINED SPACES (AKA SOCIETY) and thinks it's fun to shoot people in the face.  My only hope is these posts never get used in a Court of Law as evidence to your instability.  People often talk about preventing these mass shootings, if any Americans see your posts, I would definitely consider reporting them, headhuntersix seems to fit the profile of a potential mass shooter. (I am not kidding).  headhuntersix, you should seek help before you tip over the edge, seriously. Here's a tip, normal people don't think the way you do.

I could say the same about you u pansy...ekul...easily raped...mugged or murdered...do u keep large sums of cash on u...drive a nice car...own a nice house. I don't get anxious in confined spaces AKA society...I get anxious in confined spaces...period...occasi onally. I was also quoting a retired 4 star Marine General...perhaps the finest of the last 30 years. I'm sorry guns make you scared and uneasy..must suck to go through life as a bitch.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 10:49:40 AM »
Children are being murdered in American schools on a regular basis, and you feel bad for Countries that are civilised and the children can go to school free of fear.  Us Aussies have pitied Americans and their delusions for decades.  We literally make fun of your gun culture, that is until the next batch of kids are murdered of course, which is often.

I've got several aunts and uncles in Australia...none seem to pity us. We pity you for giving up your rights to the government. Regular basis....not so much dude...just a few here and there. Its happened a lot of places...life goes on.
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 10:55:25 AM »
I could say the same about you u pansy...ekul...easily raped...mugged or murdered...do u keep large sums of cash on u...drive a nice car...own a nice house. I don't get anxious in confined spaces AKA society...I get anxious in confined spaces...period...occasi onally. I was also quoting a retired 4 star Marine General...perhaps the finest of the last 30 years. I'm sorry guns make you scared and uneasy..must suck to go through life as a bitch.
I used to keep upwards of $80,000 cash in my house and regularly carry thousands of dollars on my person.  Never had an issue.  Guns don't make me scared and uneasy.  I suppose if they did, I could always just get a gun to ease my fears.  I drive a reasonably nice car, a late model Toyota Camry Sport and live in a nice house in a nice neighbourhood.  I wouldn't know what it feels like to go through life as a bitch, probably explains why I don't feel a need to own or carry a gun.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 10:56:42 AM »
I've got several aunts and uncles in Australia...none seem to pity us. We pity you for giving up your rights to the government. Regular basis....not so much dude...just a few here and there. Its happened a lot of places...life goes on.
Yeah, giving up the right to ensure children will be murdered at school and live in fear was a tough decision.  ::)

I always get a laugh out of these youtube clips

V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2014, 11:04:50 AM »
You gave up your rights, however that's Australia. You guys just don't really matter all that much and I honestly don't care what happens down there. I don't have any real opinion on your rights as a citizen there. You, however seem well versed in the American condition, our culture and mindset. What you don't get is  that we have a  Constitution that allows us to own weapons. I guess it bothers you. If some nut decided to murder a whole bunch of you people...I'd blame him not Aussie culture.

I suspect speaking Japanese would bother you as well if all those barbaric Americans hadn't saved your ass a few year ago. Be happy there's an America and shut up.
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
You gave up your rights, however that's Australia. You guys just don't really matter all that much and I honestly don't care what happens down there. I don't have any real opinion on your rights as a citizen there. You, however seem well versed in the American condition, our culture and mindset. What you don't get is  that we have a  Constitution that allows us to own weapons. I guess it bothers you. If some nut decided to murder a whole bunch of you people...I'd blame him not Aussie culture.

I suspect speaking Japanese would bother you as well if all those barbaric Americans hadn't saved your ass a few year ago. Be happy there's an America and shut up.

Ensuring the right for children to not be murdered at school was worth giving up the owning of a gun.

And Americans were late to the party, by the time they finally entered the war, Germany was already significantly weakened because they were defending from three different directions (Europe, Africa, and Russia).  It was all the other allies that softened the enemy up, America was hardly instrumental in winning the war.  Dropping the bomb wasn't even needed as the japs were long ago ready to surrender, it was just sending a message to the Russians, who were potentially a greater threat than the Axis powers .  The Russians were far more instrumental in stopping the Axis powers than the Yanks ever were.  You Americans have an inflated opinion of your value and worth. And it was the Australians themselves who kept the Japanese at bay in Papua New Guinea.
V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2014, 11:41:34 AM »
E-Fool is so delusional and engrained in his leftist mentality that no amount of reasoning, evidence, or facts will convince him otherwise.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2014, 11:50:38 AM »
I think the Marines at Darwin or the massive US naval force in that region of the Pacific had a lot to do with your countries' continued  independence. I'm not sure how weak the Germans were in 42'  and all that lend lease shit we sent to the Russians didn't hurt. I suspect that not having to deal with a few million japs on their Siberian flank also made life easier for the Russians. Just say thanks.......its ok we like u people, koala bears...Steve Irwin...AC/DC....Mel Gibson...Fosters.
L

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 12:01:39 PM »
You do realise there are exceptions to the Guilt by association.  Exception: If one can demonstrate that the connection between the two characteristics that was inherited by association is causally linked, or the probability of taking on a characteristic would be high, then it would be valid.

Like for instance, gun owners are at higher risk of homicide, suicide, and accidental death by gun.  So there is a direct correlation between gun ownership and risk of violence as opposed to non gun owners.
Look, you dont own a gun, I presume you don't associate with anyone who owns a gun so shut the fuck about guns.
Jeez imagine being stuck with you at a fucking party.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 12:08:17 PM »
You'd get lectured on how the booze was ruining your life....stop messing with all the women of questionable moral fiber....and then he'd try and blow u.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2014, 01:06:20 PM »
I think the Marines at Darwin or the massive US naval force in that region of the Pacific had a lot to do with your countries' continued  independence. I'm not sure how weak the Germans were in 42'  and all that lend lease shit we sent to the Russians didn't hurt. I suspect that not having to deal with a few million japs on their Siberian flank also made life easier for the Russians. Just say thanks.......its ok we like u people, koala bears...Steve Irwin...AC/DC....Mel Gibson...Fosters.

Hes just the typical lib going on about how evil guns are...but then when threatened first thing they do is get on the phone and beg for a man with a gun to come save them.

Equally applicable to both lib individuals and lib nations :D