Author Topic: anyone know what kinda tangy cheese it is in those egg n cheese english mufins?  (Read 458 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i remember these sandwiches years ago i would get the sausage egg and cheese english muffins or just the cheese and egg

but the cheese was tangy as hell it was probably jimmy dean sandwiches or something, what kinda cheese was that

im thinking of makeing a tofu and "tangy cheese" english muffin sandwich i bet that would be great

i already do the morning star round up vegetarian sausage on a buttermilk biscuit tastes identicle to a real sausage biscuit
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Probably sharp cheddar or American.

Go to biscuitville and pick up some biscuits.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
 It is probably "cheese" in appearance only

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The word tangy is still in use?  Who knew.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
i remember these sandwiches years ago i would get the sausage egg and cheese english muffins or just the cheese and egg

but the cheese was tangy as hell it was probably jimmy dean sandwiches or something, what kinda cheese was that

im thinking of makeing a tofu and "tangy cheese" english muffin sandwich i bet that would be great

i already do the morning star round up vegetarian sausage on a buttermilk biscuit tastes identicle to a real sausage biscuit

American.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
It is probably "cheese" in appearance only
Nah, they wouldn`t use a cheese product. They would use real cheese.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Pepper Jack cheese.