Author Topic: Do couples married for more than twenty years still have sex?  (Read 11887 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Do couples married for more than twenty years still have sex?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »
Every now and then getbiggers open up and express their vulnerable side and keep it real.  It's quite touching  :o
V

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 10:39:28 AM »
Here's my issue then, if I try to draw parallels to yours.

My wife is decidely not a fitness professional. She doesn't even like working out. Thankfully, she's maintained a very slim physique just due to genetics. Which of course I appreciate.

Wow. I'm a beta with women. This post proves it.

Oh well, I'll go make some money or lift a shit ton of weight and go try and feel alpha somewhere else! LOL! And if not, there's a six pack of beer in the garage fridge that helps me convince myself I'm alpha anyways! LOL!

Get the fucking whores in.....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 10:50:40 AM »
But I do feel like I come in last. Which a dutiful husband doesn't mind doing on occasion; he puts his wife's needs before his own. But there's a difference between a dutiful husband and a subservient husband...and often that line is thin. It's all a matter of perception...a perception that one is appreciated or taken for granted.

I try not to subscribe to that societal dogma about where I "come in" in our relationship. I am the husband, father, provider, protector. I bend, but do not break. I put my woman on a pedestal where she belongs (because she is my woman).

I know that my wife never takes me for granted. Are there moments where I feel things could get better? Sure. I am pretty vocal about where I think that things are deviating. This morning was rough getting out the door and my wife was giving me short, pissy answers. I said, "Is this going to be an angry day? I just want to prepare myself". The act of asking that question, snapped her out of it and she told me that I has best prepare myself for a righteous fucking instead when I get home.

Setting up the communications initially can be difficult, but it is worth it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »
Not my logic... it's not even logic at all... it's simple biology.

I'm sorry if your woman only allows you to have sex with her an no one else.  You are a manjina... deal with it.
dude... You are so jaded. You have some serious issues with women. Don't know what happened, don't want to know. But reading your posts are like reading warning ads for letting yourself get attached to the wrong women.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 11:39:31 AM »
Every now and then getbiggers open up and express their vulnerable side and keep it real.  It's quite touching  :o

X2

This faux-alpha mentality on here is for insecure little boys.

It's refreshing to hear some good honest men with integrity and character sharing their viewpoints and experiences.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
dude... You are so jaded. You have some serious issues with women. Don't know what happened, don't want to know. But reading your posts are like reading warning ads for letting yourself get attached to the wrong women.

You must be married -lol

I have serious issues with marriage, not women.  Women have too much power and control over a man in a marriage.  I am trying to educate the young men here not to fall for the marriage pussy trap.

The only thing that "happened" to me is that I woke up a long time ago.  Many things can be learned by observation and you can avoid many financial pitfalls.  Too bad most people cannot see their own hand in front of their face.

If you want to cling to archaic traditions and social stigmas that have been programmed into your brain since birth that's your business.  I draw my own lines in the sand and live life on MY terms.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 12:11:45 PM »
X2

This faux-alpha mentality on here is for insecure little boys.

It's refreshing to hear some good honest men with integrity and character sharing their viewpoints and experiences.

I do get a chuckle at men that think that "being an alpha" is about lifting large amounts of weight and fucking "hoes".

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 12:25:02 PM »
ive been married about 13 yrs n i bang my wife every night n then i jerk off to cinemax after dark around 3 in the morning on top of that, the magic of testosterone therapy ;)
R

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 12:27:31 PM »
women shouldnt enjoy sex is my opinion

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 12:36:24 PM »

With you I'm sure they don't

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 12:50:32 PM »
You must be married -lol

I have serious issues with marriage, not women.  Women have too much power and control over a man in a marriage.  I am trying to educate the young men here not to fall for the marriage pussy trap.

The only thing that "happened" to me is that I woke up a long time ago.  Many things can be learned by observation and you can avoid many financial pitfalls.  Too bad most people cannot see their own hand in front of their face.

If you want to cling to archaic traditions and social stigmas that have been programmed into your brain since birth that's your business.  I draw my own lines in the sand and live life on MY terms.
Marriage itself has never really changed. The people have.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »
I cannot tolerate a woman who needs to be the 'good looking one' in a partnership.

Elton John will be pleased.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 02:21:37 PM »
Marriage itself has never really changed. The people have.

Marriage is a legally binding financial contract.  A man is the woman's "fiancé" - that sounds a lot like the word finance to me.  

The marriage contract says you must keep her in the way she has become accustomed... i.e. the man provides for her... i.e. the man pays for everything.  There are rare exceptions, but 80-90% of the time it's the man who brings home the bacon.

Marriage favors women, not men.  Divorce laws favor women, not men.  Why should a man expose himself to this type of financial risk in the first place?... because many other men are doing it?... that is sheer lunacy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 03:35:04 PM »
You must be married -lol

I am happily married. Contrary to your beliefs, people CAN remain happily married and monogamous without the overwhelming desire to fucm completely random women over and over

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 03:38:30 PM »
you're more immediate concern should be getting laid now, prince charming.

as an aside, when was the last time you had sex- not with yourself of course.

i'd actually be shocked if you could find anyone that would tolerate you long enough to make such a regrettable decision.
b

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 03:41:58 PM »
Marriage is a legally binding financial contract.  A man is the woman's "fiancé" - that sounds a lot like the word finance to me.  

The marriage contract says you must keep her in the way she has become accustomed... i.e. the man provides for her... i.e. the man pays for everything.  There are rare exceptions, but 80-90% of the time it's the man who brings home the bacon.

Marriage favors women, not men.  Divorce laws favor women, not men.  Why should a man expose himself to this type of financial risk in the first place?... because many other men are doing it?... that is sheer lunacy.
Those are laws...
And if you have noticed, there is a trend now with divorces where men are now winning custody and are awarded alimony.
Yes, for the most part divorces tend to favor women.
But, as I stated People have changed.
People are less sincere, more selfish, and less patient. Many people today either grew up with divorced parents, or from single parent homes. So what do they know about "marriage"?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
If so, Why?
WHAT A PATHETIC QUESTION.....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 03:43:59 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2014, 04:11:54 PM »
Those are laws...
And if you have noticed, there is a trend now with divorces where men are now winning custody and are awarded alimony.
Yes, for the most part divorces tend to favor women.
But, as I stated People have changed.
People are less sincere, more selfish, and less patient. Many people today either grew up with divorced parents, or from single parent homes. So what do they know about "marriage"?
it all depends on the woman. My wife has an older school mentality,  and was raised through trials and tribulations. Shes much more patient than most. Most women nowadays expect marriage to be this fairytale and they dont seem to understand they have to WORK at it, and that love is an ever evolving concept. You either grow together or you grow apart, and so many women instantly start growing away because they get resentful that theyre not having their fairytale bullshit

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2014, 04:21:08 PM »
I try not to subscribe to that societal dogma about where I "come in" in our relationship. I am the husband, father, provider, protector. I bend, but do not break. I put my woman on a pedestal where she belongs (because she is my woman).

I know that my wife never takes me for granted. Are there moments where I feel things could get better? Sure. I am pretty vocal about where I think that things are deviating. This morning was rough getting out the door and my wife was giving me short, pissy answers. I said, "Is this going to be an angry day? I just want to prepare myself". The act of asking that question, snapped her out of it and she told me that I has best prepare myself for a righteous fucking instead when I get home.

Setting up the communications initially can be difficult, but it is worth it.

First off, I'm lol'ing at all the comments.

Lots of guys appreciating sincerity (hey, I'm anonymous...I don't have to care if anyone here thinks I'm a ponce. I like being honest, as ironic as that may sound coming from an anonymous guy on the internet).

Lots of guys who are just plain angry at women and the institution of marriage, which I understand (though don't agree with). My dad hates it too because he married women that weren't right for him...but that's displacing the anger on the wrong culprit. He fucked up and should own some accountability. The women he married were who they were...he is who he is. Both of them are to be blamed for not being honest enough with themselves and each other to avoid marrying each other. They were the broken ones...not the institution of marriage. But I digress...at least I was borne of that less-than-blessed union, which I can clearly state, has been a huge win for mankind in general. I'm sure you all agree.

Lots of guys who are probably just sitting back nodding their heads "yes - my marriage is just like yours snx". And lots of guys shaking their heads saying "snx, you have it all wrong - please listen to me".

I'm in the mood for change, because status-quo isn't sustainable. And like I've said, if I don't change, she won't. And she deserves to have me try in an inclusive, partnering way.

AJ: that's some good advice. As you and I both know, it takes time to lay a foundational groundwork with your wife as to the tone, behavior and dynamic of the relationship. On first read, I loved your comment and in typical guy gung-ho fashion said "that's what I'm going to say". Then I thought about it, and of course, mellowed a bit. I know if I were to present my wife with your exact response, she'd be offended. Not because you are offensive, nor are your comments offensive. They would be viewed as offensive by my wife, coming from me, because I've never spoken to her like that.

That said, perhaps the time has come to shift the dynamic of the relationship to where I introduce this tone into our conversation slowly, maturely, but surely. To let her know in a friendly and respectful, yet clear way, that I will call her on her shit (where it matters). That I am watching her words and that I care what she says (instead of usually shrugging it off in my typical enabling fashion, which only reinforces to her that this is acceptable). And that I will be more demanding (again, respectfully and in the spirit of partnership) as it pertains to physicality.

On my end, I can be more engaging in conversation (I'm not a talker). And instead of just using actions to show her I care (and hope she gets it), I'll use words too, to remind her what's going on and let her know how I'm driving the relationship along with her. If she wants talking, that's what she'll get!

So thanks for sharing. I think there's wisdom in how you've done it. And if I take that lesson and craft it to my relationship, there are wins there for me. And for her too. After all, sex with me is pretty fantastic. And in typical bodybuilding fashion, more is always better.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2014, 05:42:25 PM »
First off, I'm lol'ing at all the comments.

Lots of guys appreciating sincerity (hey, I'm anonymous...I don't have to care if anyone here thinks I'm a ponce. I like being honest, as ironic as that may sound coming from an anonymous guy on the internet).

Lots of guys who are just plain angry at women and the institution of marriage, which I understand (though don't agree with). My dad hates it too because he married women that weren't right for him...but that's displacing the anger on the wrong culprit. He fucked up and should own some accountability. The women he married were who they were...he is who he is. Both of them are to be blamed for not being honest enough with themselves and each other to avoid marrying each other. They were the broken ones...not the institution of marriage. But I digress...at least I was borne of that less-than-blessed union, which I can clearly state, has been a huge win for mankind in general. I'm sure you all agree.

Lots of guys who are probably just sitting back nodding their heads "yes - my marriage is just like yours snx". And lots of guys shaking their heads saying "snx, you have it all wrong - please listen to me".

I'm in the mood for change, because status-quo isn't sustainable. And like I've said, if I don't change, she won't. And she deserves to have me try in an inclusive, partnering way.

AJ: that's some good advice. As you and I both know, it takes time to lay a foundational groundwork with your wife as to the tone, behavior and dynamic of the relationship. On first read, I loved your comment and in typical guy gung-ho fashion said "that's what I'm going to say". Then I thought about it, and of course, mellowed a bit. I know if I were to present my wife with your exact response, she'd be offended. Not because you are offensive, nor are your comments offensive. They would be viewed as offensive by my wife, coming from me, because I've never spoken to her like that.

That said, perhaps the time has come to shift the dynamic of the relationship to where I introduce this tone into our conversation slowly, maturely, but surely. To let her know in a friendly and respectful, yet clear way, that I will call her on her shit (where it matters). That I am watching her words and that I care what she says (instead of usually shrugging it off in my typical enabling fashion, which only reinforces to her that this is acceptable). And that I will be more demanding (again, respectfully and in the spirit of partnership) as it pertains to physicality.

On my end, I can be more engaging in conversation (I'm not a talker). And instead of just using actions to show her I care (and hope she gets it), I'll use words too, to remind her what's going on and let her know how I'm driving the relationship along with her. If she wants talking, that's what she'll get!

So thanks for sharing. I think there's wisdom in how you've done it. And if I take that lesson and craft it to my relationship, there are wins there for me. And for her too. After all, sex with me is pretty fantastic. And in typical bodybuilding fashion, more is always better.

from what I can see (might be wrong) your problem is simple (so to speak). You want more sex and your wife is not fond to that idea.
You should make an agreement with her and discuss your monthly allowance for 2-3  visits to  the pleasure house.
I bet she would be relieved that you are not going to ask her for more sex and she would also be happy that you are not cheating on her with some of her friends or your co-workers
but rather satisfying your biological needs for 1/2 hour.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2014, 10:55:45 PM »

from what I can see (might be wrong) your problem is simple (so to speak). You want more sex and your wife is not fond to that idea.
You should make an agreement with her and discuss your monthly allowance for 2-3  visits to  the pleasure house.
I bet she would be relieved that you are not going to ask her for more sex and she would also be happy that you are not cheating on her with some of her friends or your co-workers
but rather satisfying your biological needs for 1/2 hour.

i.e. get the fucking whores in

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 11:20:03 PM »
I believe it depends on the couple. Some folks are just more into sex then others.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 11:47:08 PM »

With you I'm sure they don't

ROFL
V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2014, 12:05:17 AM »
if the woman has a golden pussy the guy will keep plowing it