Author Topic: I am hearing to many guys claiming they can't train after doing a Injection!  (Read 12520 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I am not talking about the gear I use. Everybody knows I donlt mess around with UGL labs. I might not use much gear but at least it is something I am not scarred to put into my body.
I am talking about all the threads I read and the PM;s asking me about so and so's  lab amd how the gear is so painful. even the best sources to alot of people I have guys Pm'ing me telling me it is painfull plus I have personally seen huys I know use #1 USa UGL sources and they have had to go to the ER. just a warning thread be careful what brand they use. ESfitness is somewhat right I think they use alot higher BA then they claim instead of 2% BA I bet it is more like 5-6% BA. I have only used a handfull of brands mostly Alpha-Pharma, watson,Upjohn,old school british dragon,Testoviron amps and a few others but all were human grade or close to human grade. I never had a shot hold me back from a workout so that is why I was wondering why is everybody complaining about PIP these days. Of course if you buy some Test-400 or sust-350 or even Test-500 you are going to have some PIP.

I am good with needles so it has not bothered me yet plus I don't use much but hell look at what Bostin Lloyd did to his arm. His arm is still all scared up! I feel bad for the kid but he is doing everything he can to move on.In his latest video you can still see some bad scarring.

sources cut corners. bb is pricey compared to ba, so some will use more ba and zero bb. when you're a large volume ugl, it's about moving volume... when you're smaller, the last thing you want is somebody getting a bad reaction from one of your products and getting bad word of mouth, so everything has to be spot-on.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Lol, you have only had 6 shots in your life you prick.

Not that many. I think 3 or 4.

Henda

• Getbig V
the keifei test i had caused quite a bit pain in quads next day, but nowhere near enough to prevent training.
latest stuff (i forget the brand and am too lazy to go upstairs and look) cause no pain whatsoever.