Author Topic: Palin goes on NBC to play nice with Putin, deliver him vodka  (Read 4209 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin goes on NBC to play nice with Putin, deliver him vodka
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:09:45 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

In a seriously hilarious skit on “The Tonight Show” Wednesday, Russian President “Vladimir Putin” (Jimmy Fallon) called up former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to talk about her impressive 2008 prediction that he would invade Ukraine.

We don’t want to give too much away, but Palin also busts a flute solo and “President Barack Obama” gets caught trying to listen in on their phone call.

Then there’s this side-splitting one-liner from Putin: ”I come from strong genes. President Obama, he comes from mom jeans.”

Trust us, you want to watch it all the way through.

Source: THE BLAZE

I have mixed feelings on this one.  I can understand her need to remain relevant since she is no longer at FOX or TLC, but Putin is the leader of a nation hoping to spread communism throughout Europe, that is in a continual perpetual nuclear staredown with the US.  At any minute, conflict could happen and Putin would nuke our nation.   I'm sure there are ways to find comedy without bringing him drinks and jamming out... complimenting how strong he was, etc...

imagine Obama himself doing a skit with an actor playing North Korea's leader... bringing him tea, playing some basketball with him, praising his biceps, and trashing other US leaders... people would be very upset by that one.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Palin goes on NBC to play nice with Putin, deliver him vodka
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 10:13:04 AM »
Did they ever find that missing jet in heaven like she thought?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 10:26:02 AM »
She woudl never sit down and do a funny video with bin laden.  Why do it with Putin?

I mean, Russia IS our #1 geopolitical enemy, right?  Romney said it. 

She's doing a "funny" skit where she trashes US leadership with an actor pretending to be the leader our our #1 enemy in the world.  Doesn't that really just rub ya wrong? 

Hand-delivering him vodka, complimenting his body.  The leader of our enemy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 10:39:18 AM »
Mildly amusing.  Nothing compares to Fallon's Wiener skit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 10:55:37 AM »
Imagine Nancy Pelosi doing a "hilarious" video with a fake Bin Laden in 2005, trashing George W Bush and maybe delivering bin laden some Gatorade and remarking on his amazing height compared with our short president.

Bin laden can kill 3000 on 9/11.   Putin could kill 300 MILLION americans.  Yeah, really funny.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 10:57:08 AM »
Oh the horror. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 07:25:59 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

In a seriously hilarious skit on “The Tonight Show” Wednesday, Russian President “Vladimir Putin” (Jimmy Fallon) called up former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to talk about her impressive 2008 prediction that he would invade Ukraine.

We don’t want to give too much away, but Palin also busts a flute solo and “President Barack Obama” gets caught trying to listen in on their phone call.

Then there’s this side-splitting one-liner from Putin: ”I come from strong genes. President Obama, he comes from mom jeans.”

Trust us, you want to watch it all the way through.

Source: THE BLAZE

I have mixed feelings on this one.  I can understand her need to remain relevant since she is no longer at FOX or TLC, but Putin is the leader of a nation hoping to spread communism throughout Europe, that is in a continual perpetual nuclear staredown with the US.  At any minute, conflict could happen and Putin would nuke our nation.   I'm sure there are ways to find comedy without bringing him drinks and jamming out... complimenting how strong he was, etc...

imagine Obama himself doing a skit with an actor playing North Korea's leader... bringing him tea, playing some basketball with him, praising his biceps, and trashing other US leaders... people would be very upset by that one.

More like NATO trying to isolate Russia.  Get a clue.