Author Topic: Wrestlemania Predictions??  (Read 2692 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Wrestlemania Predictions??
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:49:23 AM »
Andre the Giant Battle Royal..... I am going with Big Show...heck this is the Andre the Giant memorial, why not give it to a big guy

Divas match - Natty is the only true wrestler of this bunch. Torn between AJ retaining or Natty winning

NAO/Kane vs Shield - I am going to go Shield and would love to see a double swerve. Rollins and Ambrose turn on Reigns thus giving him the face push he needs with Rollins/Ambrose going back to Authority but NAO gets a gut check and turns face trying to save Reigns. This sets up a Raw or next PPV six man tag and after this Reigns is off and running.

Tag - Usos will retain.

Guererro Challenge - who cares

Wyatt vs Cena - I really hope Wyatt wins giving him the necessary rub. Cena wins and Wyatt's feud was for nothing...Wyatt for me

HHH vs DB - I say DB but can see a swerve of HHH winning and winning the belt. Vince comes back on Raw, orders a rematch DB vs HHH for the belt and DB wins..

Lesnar vs UT...no brainer..UT

Orton vs Batista. If DB is in the match he wins making it a WM moment.Backup plan - HHH wins and loses on Raw...

I heard there are 65 people on this card...

IMO this is one of the worst WM's......no IC/US belt, all jabrones in the Battle royal....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Wrestlemania Predictions??
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 09:29:32 AM »
No money in the bank match?

This is a pathetic card. Wrestling is in such a horrible state right now.

No Cm Punk really deflates this event.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 10:19:17 AM »
THIS is wrestlemania card?

Seems worse than a shitty MSG house show

man I miss the ECW, WCW days.... WWE should be ashamed of themselves with this crap

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 01:05:39 PM »
Big show wins battle royal
Daniel Bryan beats HHH but loses in the world title main event do to some swerve
Batista wins world title
Cena beats Bray Wyatt
Undertaker beats Lesner
Dont care about the rest

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 01:33:28 PM »
Triple H vs Daniel Bryan:

Winner: Triple H

After the match, Triple H announces he will be "Running the Gauntlet" and participating in all remaining matches.

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt vs Triple H:

After the match, Triple H proclaims himself the new leader of both the Wyatt Family and the Cena Nation.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal:

Late entry Triple H eliminates all 30 participants.

Diva's Challenge:

Triple H has sex with all of the Divas, then, pedigrees AJ and gets the three count.

Winner and new Diva's Champion: Triple H.

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker vs Triple H:

Triple H simultaneously submits both Brock and Taker.

Winner: Triple H who proclaims himself the Streakbreaker and the UFC Heavyweight champion.

Randy Orton vs Batista vs Triple H:

Triple H simultaneously pins both Orton and Batista in a Wrestlemania record time of 3.000001 seconds.

Winner and new WWE Heavyweight champion: Triple H

Special Attraction Match: Triple H vs Vince MacMahon:

Winner: Triple H, who names himself the new CEO of the WWE.

Extra Special Attraction Match: Triple H vs Barack Obama vs Vladimir Putin.

Winner: Triple H who names himself President of the World.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 02:11:11 PM »

After the match, Triple H announces he will be "Running the Gauntlet" and participating in all remaining matches.

After the match, Triple H proclaims himself the new leader of both the Wyatt Family and the Cena Nation.

Diva's Challenge:

Triple H pedigrees AJ and gets the three count.

Winner: Triple H who proclaims himself the Streakbreaker and the UFC Heavyweight champion.

Triple H simultaneously pins both Orton and Batista in a Wrestlemania record time of 3.000001 seconds.

Winner: Triple H, who names himself the new CEO of the WWE.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Don't forget...principal booker: HHH!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 06:15:08 PM »

Diva's Challenge:

Triple H has sex with all of the Divas, then, pedigrees AJ and gets the three count.

Winner: Triple H, who names himself the new C8EO of the WWE.

I just shit my pants at this post. Lol...

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 07:43:50 AM »
c'mon, no more predictions? Monty?? Anyone??

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 09:24:47 AM »

It seems Show is expected to win the Battle Royal. I'd like to see the match headed that direction until someone screws him out of the win at the last second, setting up a feud between the two men. At the very least, I expect Big Show to be the main attraction in the BR, and for them to use the match as a catalyst in setting up something big/substantial for him.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 01:34:46 PM »
Paul Roma comes out of retirement to fill DB's shoes in the title match and wins. Then Mcway will rave on how deserves a HOF induction and how he was a huge player in his WWE years while tagging with Herc....
Kamala will then roll out in a wheel chair to induct him and the to people in the stands will do the wave.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
Sting promo or sting appears after taker beats lesnar to keep the streak alive.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »
Boy, it's going to be hard to top last year. I got nearly every match right (except Henry vs. Ryback).

Here goes nothing for WM 30.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal - The Miz. He's getting a little push and WWE ONCE AGAIN needs decent heels, main-event level.

Tag Team Title Match - Fatal Four Way: Even though the Real Americans (Cesaro, in particular) are over, I think the Usos retain the belts.

Shield vs. Kane and New Age Outlaws: Shield

Divas Title match - Vickie Guererro Invitational: I'm torn. Either AJ retains or Naomi, bionic booty and all, wins it (Hey, there are 14 women in this mess; I can have two picks).

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt: John Cena

Despite what many have said earlier, Wyatt is way over already. A loss to Cena at 'Mania doesn't change that. Plus, with the angle being Wyatt's trying to destroy Cena's legacy, it sets up for a prolonged feud. And with Extreme Rules being the next PPV, Wyatt and crew can put the beatdown stick on Cena, similar to how Sheamus destroyed Triple H in 2010 at Extreme Rules, after losing to Helmsley at WM26.

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar: Need you ask? 'TAKER!!! Lesnar's a part-timer and with the bad blood between the two, no way is the Deadman jobbing to Lesnar at 'Mania. Methinks this goes like WM27: 'Taker gets the dog beat out of him 90% of the match but pulls a rabbit out of his hat (i.e. "Hell's Gate or perhaps a new submission hold) and Lesnar goes down. Lesnar will probably "injure" Undertaker at 'Mania, finish him off on RAW, and we won't see 'Taker for another year.

UPSET SPECIAL!!!

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H - Winner gets added to WWE World title match: DRAW!!! This end up a double-DQ or double countout, resulting in BOTH MEN being added to the title match.

Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Helmsley/Bryan - Regardless of whether my scenario actually plays out, Daniel Bryan ends up WWE World Champ.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 07:49:48 PM »
Tag Titles - USO's retain, and the Real American's split up due to the loss, leaving Cesaro free for a singles push.

Battle Royal - Big Show, just seems fitting to have him win this.

Shield vs Kane - Shield I suppose?  I can see a Shield split on the horizon, so losing at WM could be the trigger for this maybe?  But they've put in solid work all year, so deserve to get a WM win.

Diva's match - I honestly couldn't care less about this.  Unless someone ends up naked (except Vickie), I'll be doing something else for the duration.

Cena vs Wyatt - I'm finding it hard to consider Cena losing at 'the grandest stage of them all', so my head goes with Cena and the good guy schtick.  It'd be nice to have Wyatt take the win, but I can't see them allowing poster boy to lose to the redneck crazies at their biggest PPV.

Undertaker vs Brock - Taker, all day long.  Brock doesn't deserve to end the streak.  An appearance by Sting would be a nice bonus...

HHH vs Bryan - I HOPE that Bryan gets the win here, anything else would be HHH simply serving his ego for no other reason than putting himself in the spotlight at the big one.  I'd quite like someone to interfere here, maybe Vince, or CM Punk, or Austin, or a returning Shane McMahon, anyone just to screw HHH over.

Orton vs Batista vs Bryan - Daniel Bryan gives them both a lesson in how it's done, and takes the win, cleanly.  No interference, no help, he wins by himself and takes the accolades he deserves.  Crowd goes home happy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 08:14:13 PM »
No money in the bank match?

This is a pathetic card. Wrestling is in such a horrible state right now.

No Cm Punk really deflates this event.

The last Money-In-The-Bank match at Wrestlemania was 4 years ago, won by Jack Swagger. Later came the Money-In-The-Bank PPV, with two briefcase (one for Smackdown and one for Raw) and that PPV has been on the map since then.

We had three cash-ins that year. Swagger on Jericho (World title); Kane on Mysterio (World title); Miz on Randy Orton (WWE title).

Swagger made history by having the shortest turnaround between winning the case and cashing in for the title, on the first Smackdown after WM26, just 2/5 days later.

Kane topped that by winning the Smackdown briefcase at the MITB PPV and cashed it on Rey Mysterio (who barely got past Jack Swagger, on an injured ankle), less than an hour later.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 03:12:50 AM »
"Cena vs Wyatt - I'm finding it hard to consider Cena losing at 'the grandest stage of them all', so my head goes with Cena and the good guy schtick.  It'd be nice to have Wyatt take the win, but I can't see them allowing poster boy to lose to the redneck crazies at their biggest PPV"

True BUT lets not forget the Miz beat Cena at WM

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 07:26:49 AM »
"Cena vs Wyatt - I'm finding it hard to consider Cena losing at 'the grandest stage of them all', so my head goes with Cena and the good guy schtick.  It'd be nice to have Wyatt take the win, but I can't see them allowing poster boy to lose to the redneck crazies at their biggest PPV"

True BUT lets not forget the Miz beat Cena at WM

And that simply proves that Wyatt's beating Cena doesn't necessarily put Wyatt over.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time Cena is NOT either in the main event or in a title match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 07:29:51 AM »
Andre the Giant Battle Royal..... I am going with Big Show...heck this is the Andre the Giant memorial, why not give it to a big guy

Divas match - Natty is the only true wrestler of this bunch. Torn between AJ retaining or Natty winning

NAO/Kane vs Shield - I am going to go Shield and would love to see a double swerve. Rollins and Ambrose turn on Reigns thus giving him the face push he needs with Rollins/Ambrose going back to Authority but NAO gets a gut check and turns face trying to save Reigns. This sets up a Raw or next PPV six man tag and after this Reigns is off and running.

Tag - Usos will retain.

Guererro Challenge - who cares

Wyatt vs Cena - I really hope Wyatt wins giving him the necessary rub. Cena wins and Wyatt's feud was for nothing...Wyatt for me

HHH vs DB - I say DB but can see a swerve of HHH winning and winning the belt. Vince comes back on Raw, orders a rematch DB vs HHH for the belt and DB wins..

Lesnar vs UT...no brainer..UT

Orton vs Batista. If DB is in the match he wins making it a WM moment.Backup plan - HHH wins and loses on Raw...

I heard there are 65 people on this card...

IMO this is one of the worst WM's......no IC/US belt, all jabrones in the Battle royal....

Big E (IC champ) is in the ATG battle royal; Ambrose (US champ) is in a six-man with his Shield brethern.

Isn't Ambrose about to beat MVP's record-long reign?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 07:33:22 AM »
Any of you players watching it today?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 07:39:53 AM »

Yep!! The last WrestleMania that I didn't see the day it happened was WM 21. I've seen every one on game day, since then....INCLUDING actually going to WM 24 live in Orlando, where the Citrus Bowl is just a few miles from my house.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 08:03:31 AM »
Im gonna try to hit up a bar showing it. Dying to see if Punk returns.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 08:11:38 AM »

Yes.. on the network...
Watching it in my office that I have at home...
My wife will be watching game of thrones premier..
Just my son & I watching on the network...

Playboy why don't you get the network? It would be cheaper and you get the big wrestling library to
Watch whenever you want..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »
Im gonna try to hit up a bar showing it. Dying to see if Punk returns.

I don't really care if Punk returns or not (didn't really miss him), unless he's a heel which WWE sorely needs.

I can see Sheamus interfering in the title match, Brogue-kicking Batista, costing him the title and setting up a decent feud with those two.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »
I don't really care if Punk returns or not (didn't really miss him), unless he's a heel which WWE sorely needs.

I can see Sheamus interfering in the title match, Brogue-kicking Batista, costing him the title and setting up a decent feud with those two.
Imo Punk was a phenomenal heel. Why the hell yhey faced him ill never know. They already had strong faces in Sheamus and Bigshow and I have no clue why they are using Henry so poorly.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 01:36:29 PM »
Yes.. on the network...
Watching it in my office that I have at home...
My wife will be watching game of thrones premier..
Just my son & I watching on the network...

Playboy why don't you get the network? It would be cheaper and you get the big wrestling library to
Watch whenever you want..
I considered the network but decided it just wasn't worth it in the end. Im not confident that Vince will show classic NWA footage or GCW stuff. Mind you, ive seen it all so why bother? For PPV,s I'll just go to a local bar.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 06:54:46 AM »
I considered the network but decided it just wasn't worth it in the end. Im not confident that Vince will show classic NWA footage or GCW stuff. Mind you, ive seen it all so why bother? For PPV,s I'll just go to a local bar.

If you still have a VCR, you could record the PPVs you like for your collection and save a bundle on the coast of video.