Author Topic: OBAMA: Paul Ryan's Budget Plan Is A 'Stinkburger'  (Read 1198 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
OBAMA: Paul Ryan's Budget Plan Is A 'Stinkburger'
« on: April 03, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: OBAMA: Paul Ryan's Budget Plan Is A 'Stinkburger'
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 10:28:53 AM »
Ryan is a great mind and he's very capable, politically.

But in 2012, we did see him get bullied by Biden in that debate.  He wasn't a factor in the election. Maybe he was 'playing it safe' for a run in 2020 or beyond.  But he's certainly not on par with a Perry or Jeb in terms of balls and experience. 

I love Paul Ryan's idea of cutting govt spending by 5 trillion.  How many govt jobs would be slashed?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »
The only stinkburger is what comes out of MoBaccas fat ass after she had wolfed down tons of caviar, kobe beef, wine, lobsters, chooms, beers, fancy cakes, etc.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 10:29:18 AM »
don't forget meanwich  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 10:32:13 AM »
Yeah - a real stinkburger - like he would know 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 10:37:41 AM »
He really isn't funny at all.  I know these politicians don't write most of their own material, but his delivery stinks (so to speak). 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
Imagine the fumigation job that is going to need to be done once those two pigs leave?  Its probably a complete mess and a pig sty with crack viles all over the floor, empty 40's laying around, smells of weed everywhere, etc. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 11:53:27 AM »
Old English...cause Barry's old school. I bet that half white frauds' never even seen Menace.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 12:12:08 PM »
Old English...cause Barry's old school. I bet that half white frauds' never even seen Menace.

Obama calling names considering his record is laughable.  I bet the entire WH smells like weed, old matress, clothes are strewn all over the place, the mother in law is running around barking orders at everyone, the brats are starting to experiment with weed themselves using dad's stash, etc. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »
Coco butter so chewy doesn't look ashy.
L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 01:12:41 PM »
That is the third budget Ryan has proposed.

How many budget plans has the jokeinthewhitehouse come up with that doesn't add even more spending?

Then they go back and claim the GOP does not propose any ideas.They do. The problem is libtards want Republican ideas to be exact mirror images of theirs, if not then the idea is a stinkburger.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 01:28:58 PM »
A nice way of saying Ryan's budget is a 'Shit Sandwich'.

"People who vote for Republicans will gladly eat that shit sandwich and will thank them for the privilege. Somehow, they just can't figure out why it's not a good idea to eat it, even if they know better in the back of their minds.

The thing that they hate most is the idea that some undeserving person will get their grimy hands on THEIR shit sandwich. That would be the worst thing in the world.

When I hear people telling me that they hate Obama because he's a "commie" or a "Kenya", it's pretty clear that these are folks who like the taste of Republican shit sandwiches and are scared to death of the idea of eating real food.

I choose to not be that person who eats shit sandwiches and I'll always steer folks to good food instead whenever I can. JusT like me, I know that you'll keep telling them that shit sandwiches aren't good for them.

That's because we don't want to have to eat them ourselves because there's nothing else left, right?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »
A nice way of saying Ryan's budget is a 'Shit Sandwich'.

"People who vote for Republicans will gladly eat that shit sandwich and will thank them for the privilege. Somehow, they just can't figure out why it's not a good idea to eat it, even if they know better in the back of their minds.

The thing that they hate most is the idea that some undeserving person will get their grimy hands on THEIR shit sandwich. That would be the worst thing in the world.

When I hear people telling me that they hate Obama because he's a "commie" or a "Kenya", it's pretty clear that these are folks who like the taste of Republican shit sandwiches and are scared to death of the idea of eating real food.

I choose to not be that person who eats shit sandwiches and I'll always steer folks to good food instead whenever I can. JusT like me, I know that you'll keep telling them that shit sandwiches aren't good for them.

That's because we don't want to have to eat them ourselves because there's nothing else left, right?"

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
Has an actual budget (not a continuing resolution) been passed under this administration?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 07:46:10 PM »
Has an actual budget (not a continuing resolution) been passed under this administration?

No.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 08:48:37 AM »
Oh, but the debate is supposedly over.

Get it through your heads, libtards. This debate will never end. The crapcare law is absolutely atrocious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Soul's posted link above:

“It’s amazing what you can achieve when you make something mandatory,” Fallon told his laughing audience, “fine people if they don’t do it — and keep extending the deadline for months.”

Pelosi and Obama may want to be careful with that wish casting, because the two debates are now closely related. A new study from the American Health Policy Institute – recently launched by former Bush administration Deputy Secretary of HHS Tevi Troy – shows that large employers expect to face steep compliance costs, starting in the fall. Their cost estimates range between $4,800 and $5,900 per employee over the next decade.  The total cost to large employers over the next decade will run between $151 billion and $186 billion, according to the 100 companies surveyed by AHPI that employ 10,000 or more people.

That doesn’t include additional price increases from insurers attempting to cover bad bets in their 2014 premium rates after the first round of Obamacare. "I do think that it's likely premium rate shocks are coming,” CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield CEO Chet Burrell told Reuters. “I think they begin to make themselves at least partially known in 2015 and fully known in 2016.” The consensus is that premiums will rise by double-digit percentages next year from their already-inflated levels for 2014 coverage.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 05:00:44 AM »
Now Ryan's budget is "obscene", "vulgar" and "war on the middle class".

HEHEHEEH!! This is the fear mongering that libtards always stir, YET THEY DON'T HAVE A BETTER ALTERNATIVE.

What they don't want to admit is that in order to fix the financial damage they have cause by ramping the rate of wasteful spending, EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE AFFECTED WHEN THE NATION IS FORCED TO CUT BACK.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/10/sen_bernie_sanders_the_ryan_budget_is_so_vulgar_so_obscene.html