Author Topic: Crowded vs empty gym  (Read 4160 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Crowded vs empty gym
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 02:27:57 PM »
Empty. I notice too many lazy, weights occupying, loud speaking fucktards, playing with their phones.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 04:55:15 PM »
I like it empty ecxept for the hot little female powerlifter so i can stare at her toned arse and imagine licking and burying my face in it during her 90 minutes of squatting.
LOL!!!! TOO FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 05:09:55 PM »
When I go a crowded gym sometimes I see these nutcases working out.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
empty, more room for posing in front of the mirror.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 05:34:44 PM »
Empty!! I hate crowded gyms. That's why I go so early that I don't have to deal with the everyday crowd.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 05:48:30 PM »
TBH Im appalled by the way you look considering what you do to achieve it.

come on bro, you can't judge someone by old photos taken a mere gram of tren. That's practically natural.

Empty for me, I hate sharing workout space especially when I'm doing things like floor presses and some fat housewife decides to step over you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 07:23:54 PM »
come on bro, you can't judge someone by old photos taken a mere gram of tren. That's practically natural.

Empty for me, I hate sharing workout space especially when I'm doing things like floor presses and some fat housewife decides to step over you.

I don't know where you got 'a gram of tren' from.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 07:39:49 PM »
Empty on squat day: Incase I shit my pantaloons

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 07:41:43 PM »
Empty on squat day: Incase I shit my pantaloons

then you're missing the fun in squatting 505 without making a sound next to the fat Cal-Trans worker with ILS screaming and grunting with 3 plates on the hack squat?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »
Do you basically have to go to exclusive/expensive gyms in order to have space to work out? The only gym I've gone to that had plenty of space was probably a few hundred a month. I enjoyed that week of guest pass'd luxury. Going to a busy gym makes me anxious and cuts into the benefits of working out

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 07:55:01 PM »
Do you basically have to go to exclusive/expensive gyms in order to have space to work out? The only gym I've gone to that had plenty of space was probably a few hundred a month. I enjoyed that week of guest pass'd luxury. Going to a busy gym makes me anxious and cuts into the benefits of working out

not really. how much space do you need?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 07:58:35 PM »
not really. how much space do you need?

No more than 75% full at any given time, I'd say

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 08:20:55 PM »

someone post up these pics of 'ESFitness'.

he runs around the board talking multi gram cycles peptides and insulin.

I want to see what this beast looks like. I called him out a long time ago on the steroid board for being full of shit regarding insulin use and his claims of monsterous proportion. it's nice to know I'm right.
b

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2014, 01:14:58 AM »
The wife and I prefer empty. First ones in the gym this morning, and it was great. No bros, no posers, no cellphone huggers, no fat old eyesores doing cardio, no inverse vampires, just me and her, doing our thing.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2014, 01:20:40 AM »

I want to see what this beast looks like. I called him out a long time ago on the steroid board for being full of shit regarding insulin use and his claims of monsterous proportion. it's nice to know I'm right.

feel free to search my posts and find something to back up your claim of me claiming 'monstrous proportion'.

fucking loser.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2014, 01:23:48 AM »

also, feel free to find posts about me using insulin anytime recently.

I've had the same bottle for the past 3 years.. fucking typical. just make up shit and say I said things I didn't.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2014, 01:27:39 AM »
The wife and I prefer empty. First ones in the gym this morning, and it was great. No bros, no posers, no cellphone huggers, no fat old eyesores doing cardio, no inverse vampires, just me and her, doing our thing.

PM me the pics bro.
A

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2014, 01:29:42 AM »

A crowded gym won't give me a vibe or energy. Those people just frustrate me and drain energy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2014, 02:02:28 AM »
I stroll in wearing my Letterman jacket, just until I get a solid base pump (level 1 pump) performing 20-25 rep sets of hammer curls and alternating tricep extentions. Just to warm up the joints and get some blood flowing into the pythons (injury prevention).

Next I remove the Letterman jacket and proudly display it on the nearest hammer-strength incline press for all the rival school football players to gawk at and not make a move on me cuz Im a true alpha.

Once I get fully warmed up I start really putting in work, 225lb inclines, picking the next rap song to get my swole on too with my Beats By Dre headphones on full blast.

Every now and then I get some haters that ask when I graduated, I usually respond with "a few years back, twink" and then throw on some dimes for 245lb incline for a solid 3 reps.

I usually try and holler at some tail, asking them what colleges they are applying to, asking about where the keggers are gonna be this weekend, etc.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2014, 03:02:41 AM »
PM me the pics bro.

Sorry, no. I'm from the ESfitness school of bullshitting.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2014, 03:08:05 AM »
Sorry, no. I'm from the ESfitness school of bullshitting.

bullshitting eh?

we've been over this. welcome to April 2014. already had threads about my 'bullshitting', started by little sissy's like yourself. turns out I was everything I said I was.

btw, you're a punk bitch. close the laptop and reintroduce yourself to the read world and learn some social skills.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2014, 03:18:35 AM »
bullshitting eh?

we've been over this. welcome to April 2014. already had threads about my 'bullshitting', started by little sissy's like yourself. turns out I was everything I said I was.
You are not the bible, where you can self-reference to prove your lies. You have said yourself you will never post info which would make you identifiable. You specifically said that you do this because you do not want the cops to find out you are again breaking the law by dealing steroids. So which is it? Are you coming clean anywhere besides your own mind? Or are you again NOT posting anything checkable, just trying to bluff your way out of it again? The latter is no longer working with anyone here, maybe you've noticed.

Why fear, bro? Just post a pic. Doesn't have to be a head shot. Just your body against something nondescript. I've posted pics of myself where I look like total shit on this forum. If I can do it, then you can also come clean about looking like shit. Just do it, bro. No fear, no queer.

btw, you're a punk bitch. close the laptop and reintroduce yourself to the read world and learn some social skills.
Best social skill I have: recognizing a liar when I see one. Hi there!

Also, given my line of business the typo in your last line is quite funny to me. ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2014, 03:30:39 AM »
You are not the bible, where you can self-reference to prove your lies. You have said yourself you will never post info which would make you identifiable. You specifically said that you do this because you do not want the cops to find out you are again breaking the law by dealing steroids. So which is it? Are you coming clean anywhere besides your own mind? Or are you again NOT posting anything checkable, just trying to bluff your way out of it again? The latter is no longer working with anyone here, maybe you've noticed.

Why fear, bro? Just post a pic. Doesn't have to be a head shot. Just your body against something nondescript. I've posted pics of myself where I look like total shit on this forum. If I can do it, then you can also come clean about looking like shit. Just do it, bro. No fear, no queer.

Best social skill I have: recognizing a liar when I see one. Hi there!

Also, given my line of business the typo in your last line is quite funny to me. ;D

Dude, ESF is legit. He's just not a 270lb mass monster but again, he never claimed to be.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2014, 03:42:51 AM »
then you're missing the fun in squatting 505 without making a sound next to the fat Cal-Trans worker with ILS screaming and grunting with 3 plates on the hack squat?

Esfitness now perpetrating another broscience myth.
Only Lifting heavy = big muscles.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2014, 04:12:59 AM »
Empty. Early morning. I prefer to skip a day than come in later. The rent douche factor is just too damn high.