Author Topic: 2 different Hygetropin brands? which is legit?  (Read 3167 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
2 different Hygetropin brands? which is legit?
« on: April 03, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »
.com.cn vs .cn

Which is the one you guys recommend.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: 2 different Hygetropin brands? which is legit?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 01:11:36 PM »
.com.cn vs .cn

Which is the one you guys recommend.

gotta guy running 5iu of hyge's now.. unsure which site he got them from. i'll ask when I see him. think he's on day 2-3 now.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 05:23:29 PM »
gotta guy running 5iu of hyge's now.. unsure which site he got them from. i'll ask when I see him. think he's on day 2-3 now.

Thanks bro.

I've been searching forums and its confusing. Some say .com.cn make replicas of the .cn and others say the opposite. Some say one is bunk, then other people say both are legit. Some are saying one is stronger than other.

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 11:25:19 AM »
my guy got browntops from .cn

been on I belive 4 days and up 9-11lbs.. I forget how much he said last night. I believe he went through 1 bottle, so that's only 2.5iu/day.. says the pressure in his head was bad and was lethargic.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 09:54:50 PM »
flippin my two past china sources went bust... not offering hyges or riptropin.. i was liking the riptropin more...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 10:16:42 PM »
flippin my two past china sources went bust... not offering hyges or riptropin.. i was liking the riptropin more...

I wouldn't trust hyges from anywhere but the main source i.e .cn and com.cn.

I know the short sleeper sells .cn but might as well just go to .cn.
A

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 03:23:40 AM »
all HGH is sketchy to buy from overseas on-line sites. I have heard alot of conflicting views on Hygetropin. Try to find the main source and you should get the real shit. I remember Jintropin used to be the best chinese HGH and was great and their were no counterfeits at the start then of course anyone who has scuccess somebody else will counterfeit your product.
Counterfeits are getting good these days too!

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 03:26:41 AM »

been on I belive 4 days and up 9-11lbs.. I forget how much he said last night. I believe he went through 1 bottle, so that's only 2.5iu/day.. says the pressure in his head was bad and was lethargic.

9-11 lbs in 2-3 days! Holy shit that is alot of weight gain. It has to be some water weight and stored glycogen. What else is the guy using? 9-11 lbs in 2-3 days is pretty remarkable. No way it is all pure lean muscle. he has to be holding alot of water.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 08:06:53 AM »
all HGH is sketchy to buy from overseas on-line sites. I have heard alot of conflicting views on Hygetropin. Try to find the main source and you should get the real shit. I remember Jintropin used to be the best chinese HGH and was great and their were no counterfeits at the start then of course anyone who has scuccess somebody else will counterfeit your product.
Counterfeits are getting good these days too!

does counterfeits here mean different hgh using the jintropin brand,which means there still be hgh inside it,or completely bunk hgh?
T

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 10:36:17 AM »

ive been using hyges for awhile and yes you get alot of water retention and the head pressure is unbearable some times. i have sero's as well and they both mix differently, as soon as the water hits the sero's it disolves instantly whereas the hyges are chunky and some of it sticks to the side of the vial for several minutes

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 11:22:39 AM »
ive been using hyges for awhile and yes you get alot of water retention and the head pressure is unbearable some times. i have sero's as well and they both mix differently, as soon as the water hits the sero's it disolves instantly whereas the hyges are chunky and some of it sticks to the side of the vial for several minutes

Higher manitol content or something maybe.

He's just started a little deca and test.. He's no newbie. older.fella, about 45 or so from Brazil he for a sorry time working as a tennis coach.. Big bald 250lb tennis coach. Lol... Its all gotta be water weight, s he just got the deca and test a couple Weeks ago.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 06:18:49 AM »
does counterfeits here mean different hgh using the jintropin brand,which means there still be hgh inside it,or completely bunk hgh?

It could possibly contain HGH,you won"t know unless you do bloodwork post cycle and then during cycle and see what your HGH/IGF-1 levels are.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 08:35:34 AM »

i was always told real hgh dosnt dissovle instantly, but slowly if its instant its hcg or some other hit lol

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 08:42:58 AM »
i was always told real hgh dosnt dissovle instantly, but slowly if its instant its hcg or some other hit lol

All USA Rx HGH dissolves instantly.  Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin all of them do.  Only the Chinese garbage doesn't.  They take forever to dissolve.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
All USA Rx HGH dissolves instantly.  Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin all of them do.  Only the Chinese garbage doesn't.  They take forever to dissolve.

Lol the fucking c unt who i was gettin advice from...fucking C UNT!!!

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
ya my sero's are legit and mix instantly

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 10:41:32 AM »
I gained about 10 pounds in a week the first time i tried 10iu of Thanks.  It was all water/bloat, but after a few weeks i looked completely different and had a better fullness.  I just remember my hands and feet felt the swelling really fast and my watch was super tight on my wrist within a week.

8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 10:52:32 AM »
Is genotropin worth the cost? I'm thinking of running 2iu a week with a gram of test for a year. Trt doses after 6 months.