Author Topic: Opie & Anthony go ballistic after losing their health insurance.  (Read 405 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Opie & Anthony go ballistic after losing their health insurance.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 04:02:29 PM »
More fake outrage,who even listens to these two dopes

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 04:26:46 PM »
I don't like racist comments from the right and I just as much dislike comments like yours which are an indication of blind/mindless following. 

I had to change insurance company (Anthem) as I could no longer go to my doctors or the hospital of my choice.  My deductible tripled and my premium went up $75.00.  I had a PPO with a $1500 deductible...now I have a $5000 deductible.  So please acknowledge the lies so that you don't come across as a lemming.

More fake outrage,who even listens to these two dopes

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 06:28:31 PM »
I don't like racist comments from the right and I just as much dislike comments like yours which are an indication of blind/mindless following. 

I had to change insurance company (Anthem) as I could no longer go to my doctors or the hospital of my choice.  My deductible tripled and my premium went up $75.00.  I had a PPO with a $1500 deductible...now I have a $5000 deductible.  So please acknowledge the lies so that you don't come across as a lemming.

Yep, if you aren't losing your Dr and insurance you're losing your Dr and insurance and having to get shitty insurance, a different Dr and a super high deductible.

That or your present plan is having its deductible go through the roof.