Author Topic: ...  (Read 4760 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Joon Enterprises Presents: Shizzo's & Avesher's Jump Squat Challange
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »
Pre-conditions before donating kind leave a sour taste in my mouth.  The idea of charity and good-hearted giving is not based on "if you do X, then I will donate X amount".  Its pretty sick in my opinion.  You give because you want to give.  You don`t run around flaunting it and you don`t set silly games for it.

Give because you are a good person for fucks sake.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 05:04:06 PM »
He insults you by thinking he can buy your dignity for so cheap.
X2. Shocker only mental Josh and fatwas Shizzo take the bait. No One and Adam are feverishly getting on the task of posting up their vids. But it's for charity everyone not because he's a friendless fuck with money to burn.  ::) ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 05:04:21 PM »

Wolfox desperately trying to stay relevant and still butthurt after receiving the severest ownage of his Get Big carear today!

Glute doms anyone? :P

A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 05:04:31 PM »
I never have once come across that and I have been volunteering for seven years.

This was just outside London. Greyhounds and Staffies tend to be the hardest to re-home.

O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
Pre-conditions before donating kind leave a sour taste in my mouth.  The idea of charity and good-hearted giving is not based on "if you do X, then I will donate X amount".  Its pretty sick in my opinion.  You give because you want to give.  You don`t run around flaunting it and you don`t set silly games for it.

I agree.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
Pre-conditions before donating kind leave a sour taste in my mouth.  The idea of charity and good-hearted giving is not based on "if you do X, then I will donate X amount".  Its pretty sick in my opinion.  You give because you want to give.  You don`t run around flaunting it and you don`t set silly games for it.

Furthermore, it just shows you true intent and character when someone does this.  If someone does not do any thing, then there won`t be a donation I assume.  That shows you the person had no intention of just doing out of the goodness of their heart or because they want to.  This is not some game for someone to get their jollies off of.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 05:07:02 PM »
True Philanthropy is given without any expectation.  (but that isn`t going to happen here)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 05:07:30 PM »
People are always doing crazy and goofy shit for charity.
O

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 05:08:21 PM »
Furthermore, it just shows you true intent and character when someone does this.  If someone does not do any thing, then there won`t be a donation I assume.  That shows you the person had no intention of just doing out of the goodness of their heart or because they want to.  This is not some game for someone to get their jollies off of.  
Hammer meet nail. So well put Adam. Thread/over

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 05:08:47 PM »
People are always doing crazy and goofy shit for charity.
No.  They aren`t doing it like this.  There isn`t someone telling them "if you do X, then I will give X, and if you don`t do X, then I won`t give X".

No. That is NOT how charities operate.  Sorry.  That is just sickening in my opinion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 05:09:53 PM »
This was just outside London. Greyhounds and Staffies tend to be the hardest to re-home.

Totally different in the United States.  The dogs are exceptionally taken care of.  During racing and after racing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 05:18:22 PM »
Look Junior, I like you.

If you aren`t going to donate solely out of the goodness of your heart, I don`t want to be involved in any of your games.  Got it? I feel very strongly about this and find the whole thing appalling as it represents the opposite of what charity is supposed to be about, giving without expectation.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 05:31:20 PM »
I sucked black dick tonight.

Now I wanna see what you guys are made off!

I wanna see both you guys film and post up doing 30 anal scenes with the Houston Rockets.

Got to take at least 3 dicks at one time and squat deep as you can on the way down on the penis and no stalling (any rest over 5 seconds and I MAY disqualify that rep)

Due to my satisfaction with black cock (and you know I am a fair man) and whoever I think gives the best blow job I will give $4.00 to do what the fuck they want with.

You can give it to charity, keep it or spend it on fake sluts from Alberta, the choice is yours.

If I deem you both to have given excellent knob jobs, I will split the $4.00 and give you $2.00 each.

If there is a clear shaft throating winner (and I will take into account the opinion and experts of the board for sure) the winner will get the whole $4.00

I am looking to see who puts the most heart and determination into taking one in the shitter, that's the main thing.

I wanna see guts and feel like you gonna puke afterwards.

30 facial cum shots ain't shit! I do 50 without breaking a sweat holding a dick in each hand so this should be child's play for you.

Lets see what you got boys.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 06:25:49 PM »
I decline the challenge.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »
I decline the challenge.
Thats the right thing to do in my opinion and you shouldn`t have to feel bad about it either.  Charities are not meant for extortion or to get people to do things in expectation of donation or payment.  Its not right.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 06:30:28 PM »
I did crazy leg workout tonight.

Now I wanna see what you guys are made off!

I wanna see both you guys film and post up doing 30 proper Jump Squats.

Got to jump at least 3 inches off the air and squat deep as you can on the way down and no stalling (any rest over 5 seconds and I MAY disqualify that rep)

Do it to my satisfaction (and you know I am a fair man) and whoever I think does the best job I will give $400 to do what the fuck they want with.

You can give it to charity, keep it or spend it on Vodka or hookers, the choice is yours.

If I deem you both to have done excellent job, I will split the $400 and give you $200 each.

If there is a clear winner (and I will take into account the opinion and experts of the board for sure) the winner will get the whole $400

I am looking to see who puts the most heart and determination into it, that's the main thing.

I wanna see guts and feel like you gonna puke afterwards.

30 Jump Squats ain't shit! I do 50 without breaking a sweat holding 20 kilo plate so this should be child's play for you.

Lets see what you got boys.

Seems like an excellent way to fuck up your knees.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 06:50:14 PM »
I am with TA on this. Have some pride and don't be a fucking trained monkey.

And Joon, GTFO with this shit. It's fucking tired and old and I had hoped you were better.

the trainer

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 06:55:06 PM »
I decline the challenge.

Fuck off shizzo you are just trying to save your ugly face in this thread, you already shamed yourself on video for 250 bucks  but that was going into your pocket not charity that is the real reason you are backing out, so go eat a dick you fat fuck.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
Fuck off shizzo you are just trying to save your ugly face in this thread, you already shamed yourself on video for 250 bucks so go eat a dick you fat fuck.
::)

the trainer

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »
You guys are a bunch of jerk offs if the money was going into your pockets you would all be making videos but you dont care about charity adonis already fucked up the charity josh had going on he is a two face slimy snake.

Foozle

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2014, 07:02:38 PM »
Fuck off shizzo you are just trying to save your ugly face in this thread, you already shamed yourself on video for 250 bucks  but that was going into your pocket not charity that is the real reason you are backing out, so go eat a dick you fat fuck.

Guess what faggo.....uh good post.  You're reached 5 now, although one was a copy/paste and shouldn't count.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »
Shizzo riding Adonis' coattails in this thread..
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 07:07:06 PM »
You guys are a bunch of jerk offs if the money was going into your pockets you would all be making videos but you dont care about charity adonis already fucked up the charity josh had going on he is a two face slimy snake.
Learn how to read. Junior said the winner could keep the $400 dollars for themselves if they wanted.

I also made the pushup video knowing damn well the money was going to charity.

I am just not interested. So I just refuted everything you just said with facts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 07:08:27 PM »
Shizzo riding Adonis' coattails in this thread..
Actually, the first time I saw this thread was about an hour ago. I saw the OP and posted I declined.

the trainer

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2014, 07:09:16 PM »
Learn how to read. Junior said the winner could keep the $400 dollars for themselves if they wanted.

I also made the pushup video knowing damn well the money was going to charity.

I am just not interested. So I just refuted everything you just said with facts.

You are a low wage income earner $400 is a lot of money to you, but you would look like a real ass wipe on getbig if you kept the money and did not give it to charity you know this and its the reason why you declined.