Author Topic: Currently in a battle of wills with my girlfriend  (Read 1580 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Currently in a battle of wills with my girlfriend
« on: April 03, 2014, 03:37:53 PM »
Had a big argument before the gym tonight, at about 7.45pm. It's now 11.35pm here, still haven't said a word to her or replied.

Digging my heels in here, bitch owed me money, I brought it up and she flipped and said I was a scabby (cheap) bastard.

Test + wine = me being able to achieve female levels of stubborness. Going to stick this out til she apologises and I force her to do something pathetic.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Currently in a battle of wills with my girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 03:39:07 PM »
post pictures of the slut in question.

that will show her to stiff you for money

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »
I forgot, obligatory ass pics

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »
In all honesty it doesnt count unless there is visable bhole.

or at least a couple strange hairs or something

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »
Had a big argument before the gym tonight, at about 7.45pm. It's now 11.35pm here, still haven't said a word to her or replied.

Digging my heels in here, bitch owed me money, I brought it up and she flipped and said I was a scabby (cheap) bastard.

Test + wine = me being able to achieve female levels of stubborness. Going to stick this out til she apologises and I force her to do something pathetic.

I think she might be on to something you do sound like a cheap bastard, a dude buys her something nice and she will be fucking someone on the side.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »
I think she might be on to something you do sound like a cheap bastard, a dude buys her something nice and she will be fucking someone on the side.

Maybe your slut would but I train my women well. I just don't let myself be a chequebook, that's what faggets do cos they think they don't deserve the woman. I've no kid with this gf, she works, she pays her way.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 04:03:45 PM »
No shit sherlock, compare physique in my bb.com avatar to my physique here. It was a thread comparing me to suck my muscle. Same gf. Want pic of same ass with her hair up to compare?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 04:05:32 PM »
I've posted my pic here on demand, I'm honest, have nothing to hide. I'm not bikini slut hiding my face behind black marker on Paint.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 04:07:51 PM »
No shit sherlock, compare physique in my bb.com avatar to my physique here. It was a thread comparing me to suck my muscle. Same gf. Want pic of same ass with her hair up to compare?

Someone can Google any imaginary gf, but you're a total dickhead in case she is.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
Someone can Google any imaginary gf, but you're a total dickhead in case she is.

How am I a dickhead? She's proud of that ass pic. Can post pic of us together, she thought it was a good photo.

You post your photo too, go on.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 04:15:41 PM »
How am I a dickhead? She's proud of that ass pic. Can post pic of us together, she thought it was a good photo.

You post your photo too, go on.

The subject (gf or not) has a great ass. I wonder why you invite a male to post a picture ::)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 04:22:07 PM »
The subject (gf or not) has a great ass. I wonder why you invite a male to post a picture ::)

I hate e-fighting but you impugned my reputation by posting my pic from bb.com so I asked if you had the balls to post your pic and put yourself on the line. Anyway, the silence here continues, I've had 3 bottles of wine, only 2 cans of beer left before I go dry.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 04:36:15 PM »
I hate e-fighting but you impugned my reputation by posting my pic from bb.com so I asked if you had the balls to post your pic and put yourself on the line. Anyway, the silence here continues, I've had 3 bottles of wine, only 2 cans of beer left before I go dry.

An e-fight, LOL, don't take shit so serious. I posted 'your' pic? No, only a link. Now please stop with attention whoring and give your gf (if true) more attention than boring us.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 04:37:51 PM »
An e-fight, LOL, don't take shit to serious. I posted 'your' pic? No, only a link. Now please stop with attention whoring and give your gf (if true) more attention than boring us.

Go back to watching the Big Lebowski and looking up the word impugn.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 04:49:09 PM »
Just make sure you get your money.

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 04:52:10 PM »
Maybe your slut would but I train my women well. I just don't let myself be a chequebook, that's what faggets do cos they think they don't deserve the woman. I've no kid with this gf, she works, she pays her way.

Good luck in your world cheap ass as soon as your girlfriend meets a decent guy she will kick you to the curb.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 04:55:46 PM »
Just make sure you get your money.

Gonna have to wait til morning but won't pull some female shit like pretending I forgot my wallet. I have my routines - wallet left pocket, phone right pocket, keys right pocket house key back left pocket,

@the trainer 5 years and I have her wrapped around my finger. Sure she gives dissent but that's women. Never had a girl leave me or cheat on me. I decide when relationships start or end, have done for 12 years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 04:56:29 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 04:58:30 PM »
Good luck in your world cheap ass as soon as your girlfriend meets a decent guy she will kick you to the curb.

For the record I will open taps for Valentines or her birthday but unless a woman has my child she can forget getting a free ride. If you think every woman deserves to be white knighted I pity you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »
Women are weird about money. Men know what's up and what the consequences can be if you shirk your payments. I never give women money i expect back. They're kunts about it.

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 05:03:59 PM »
Women are weird about money. Men know what's up and what the consequences can be if you shirk your payments. I never give women money i expect back. They're kunts about it.

Exactly they are not going to give it back so if its more money than i am willing to give then i tell her no.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »
Exactly they are not going to give it back so if its more money than i am willing to give then i tell her no.

I'm only talking 7 euro but she freaked and brought up shit from 4 years ago to defend not paying. Typical woman shit. Fuck it, not worth splitting over but the fuck I'm apologising because she took my money and dared mention it. Spare room was invented for nights like this.