Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 117865 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
I think Ron forgets that Canada exists. Hazbin deserves his Blue Stars, so does Bikini Slut. So does Booty.

Damn - great physique

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 07:57:10 PM »
Congrats. I am talking about the overall title. Bantams have seldom if ever won that.
I have one Overall title under my belt at 145#. It was a Musclemania contest. I was no Marvin Ward though, who one National overalls as a BW in the NPC, he is the only one I know of.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 07:58:27 PM »
hazbin was something else,incredible build ..

Hazbin is still huge. The guy has huge arms and calves. How he never won the Mr Canada title is a mystery. Give him his Blue Stars.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 08:02:50 PM »
Vince I fully agree and each time this topic comes up I'm vexed by the fact that you don't have them and I actually thought Hazbin had his.

It shouldn't be about what country someone competed in.

Here is my bodybuilding combining with my photography. Beach is at Forster, north of Sydney. Took that a couple of years ago. Putting my physique in the photo plus shadow took me a day or two.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 08:04:33 PM »
Hazbin is still huge. The guy has huge arms and calves. How he never won the Mr Canada title is a mystery. Give him his Blue Stars.

I always decided to look like shit the day of the show.  ok, maybe not on purpose, but it always worked out that way dammit!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 08:13:25 PM »
I always decided to look like shit the day of the show.  ok, maybe not on purpose, but it always worked out that way dammit!!

You have the full respect of GB members, competed hard, had/have a freaky McGrath like physique and deserve your stars!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 08:26:38 PM »
Any guy who ever picked up a barbell dreams about being as big as Hazbin. Few make it. I know that looking great in the gym is one thing and being that on contest day is another.

There are a lot of top guys competing in Canada nowadays. Even the great Paul Dillett failed to win the Mr Canada.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »
Booty competed and won trophies. What is going on? Where are her Blue Stars?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 08:35:55 PM »
Yeah, I fought long and hard to help you get your Blue Stars. I remember the first time you got them and then Ron changed his mind. Eventually he had to relent and let you have them.

I'm new here guys so please excuse my ignorance, but does the black guy compete in the mentally impaired division or does he have some other form of disabilities?

I've seen that pic on the internet before and his facial expression doesn't look right nor does his body of course, if he has then let be, lifes hard enough as it is, people like this tend to hormonal abnormalities we don't deal with.
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 08:36:24 PM »
You deserve them Vince. 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 08:39:43 PM »
hazbin was something else,incredible build ..
hazbin has a great build.....thick for sure!!!  nice guy as well!!!

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 08:40:34 PM »
Vince must have stars !!!

Great build and 99% better than any getbiggers....

Stars for Vince !
!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 08:40:36 PM »

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 08:43:23 PM »
shut up

Fuck off bully

You are nobody here go back to your trailer

STARS FOR VINCE !!
!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »
I'm new here guys so please excuse my ignorance, but does the black guy compete in the mentally impaired division or does he have some other form of disabilities?

Welcome to Getbig, buddy. You'll figure it out.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 08:47:30 PM »
Fuck off bully

You are nobody here go back to your trailer

STARS FOR VINCE !!

like a flea
you are a slight
annoyance

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 08:48:01 PM »
like a flea
you are a slight
annoyance

Shut up dog poop
!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »
I belong here like all the other misfits. Besides, this thread is just a joke but I guess most can't see that.

Regardless, you should have your blue stars.  It's only right.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2014, 09:19:16 PM »

I've seen that pic on the internet before and his facial expression doesn't look right nor does his body of course, if he has then let be, lifes hard enough as it is, people like this tend to hormonal abnormalities we don't deal with.

Vince G CSN MFT is the genuine buffoon, no doubt about it. He did compete in at least two contests and won a trophy for coming second out of two competitors in that division. Then he was in a pose down with Billy Guns.

He swore he was cut like to ribbons but came in like a pork chop!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2014, 09:35:17 PM »
Here we go AGAIN, this about his 10th request for "his" blue stars  ::)

SENILE old fart.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2014, 09:47:45 PM »

National title winner......bahahahahaha!!

You're the only national winner who hand-picked the judges in a show that you promoted....or have you forgotten.  Your Mr Canada title doesn't mean shit

Let's compare you guys little bit, to see how much you really have to be as proud as you are? First of all, it is undeniable fact, that he has win national title, and you were on stage in some fucking village idiot festival as a comedy act. He did have body like a bodybuilder of that era, you have always look a sack of shit, no matter what you do. He is smart white hetero, you are stupid black gay bastard, ass kisser and cock sucker. He has his own gym, great talent for photographing and weird talents for design gym machines, you are an idiot trying to make big number about yourself by jumping like a monkey what you are. It seem to me that Basile win this hands down  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2014, 10:03:27 PM »
Basile deserves stars.

even though he is weird old man.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 10:04:51 PM »
The books concerning potential getbiggers getting their competitor blue stars have been closed for the year, Vince.

Continue to compile your best presentation for gaining entry and we will re analyze your case sometime early spring of 2015.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 10:05:23 PM »
Can I get my stars as well?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2014, 10:06:56 PM »
Let's compare you guys little bit, to see how much you really have to be as proud as you are? First of all, it is undeniable fact, that he has win national title, and you were on stage in some fucking village idiot festival as a comedy act. He did have body like a bodybuilder of that era, you have always look a sack of shit, no matter what you do. He is smart white hetero, you are stupid black gay bastard, ass kisser and cock sucker. He has his own gym, great talent for photographing and weird talents for design gym machines, you are and idiot trying to make big number about yourself by jumping like a monkey what you are. It seem to me that Basile win this hands down  ;D

Hahaha!

Case closed.