Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 117769 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 10:07:47 PM »
Always asking.  If you expect that the world will deliver your desserts on a platter you'll be waiting a very long time.  Vince, sometimes a man just has to take what is his.  Have tshirts made with 5 bold blue stars on them.  One for each day of the week.  Paint them on your car, your mailbox, and your front door.  You could even add "Mr Canada National Championship Title Holder All Around Winner And Victor Extraordinaire" above them and then use your photography skills to show us the result.  What will Ron Avidan do in response?  Will Ron Avidan steal your car, spray paint your front door, and play baseball with your mailbox?  Would he send thugs to beat you mercilessly?  Would they drop you down an elevator shaft or hurl you off a boat into rough seas miles from the shore?  Or place several starving rats into a bag, tie it onto your head, and insert you into the footings of an industrial concrete pour?  No one can say with certainty.  But my Mr Canada is not a man would would let grizzly consequences stand in the way of justice.  His actions are not based in fear but in righteousness.  What you, Vince Basile?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
This may be Anti-Canada-ism.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 10:18:05 PM »

National title winner......bahahahahaha!!

You're the only national winner who hand-picked the judges in a show that you promoted....or have you forgotten.  Your Mr Canada title doesn't mean shit

Vince, you moron, are you seriously making fun of Basile? His physique blows yours away. At his best, you are not even comparable. How can you make fun of anyone when you look like this? lol

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »
I am probably the only national title winner posting on Getbig. There I was on stage in posing trunks competing several times. Those of you who have never competed might appreciate how it takes a certain amount of nerve to compete. All the training, posing, dieting, etc. and all for a trophy and perhaps title.

What is it with Getbig that I don't have Blue Stars? Other people deserve them, too, for competing but alas, no Blue Stars. It is about time I got them. I don't accept the excuse that I competed too long ago. It wasn't that long ago and besides a title is something no one can take away from me.

What you, Ron Avidan?

You can't be serious?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2014, 10:34:47 PM »

Vince, you moron, are you seriously making fun of Basile? His physique blows yours away. At his best, you are not even comparable. How can you make fun of anyone when you look like this? lol

I cant get past the fact someone donned a thong and jumped on stage like that.

I wouldnt don boardshorts and hit the beach like that.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2014, 10:37:14 PM »
Vince surely you can think of better ways to spend your twilight years other than whinge on here. You're 70 odd years old, stick to taking photos, you're actually very good at it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2014, 10:41:04 PM »
I cant get past the fact someone donned a thong and jumped on stage like that.

I wouldnt don boardshorts and hit the beach like that.

Vince is quite delusional. He has convinced himself that he looks good.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2014, 10:49:38 PM »

Vince is quite delusional. He has convinced himself that he looks good.

insane.

I could literally eat a large pizza, drink a 12er, chop my arms off and smear shit all over my chest (no lee priest) and look better than this dude.

mentally ill.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2014, 11:06:38 PM »
Vince surely you can think of better ways to spend your twilight years other than whinge on here. You're 70 odd years old, stick to taking photos, you're actually very good at it.

I all fairness to Vince, I'll probably be on here when I'm in my 70's but I could give a shit about my blue stars. Hahaha.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2014, 11:08:57 PM »
I all fairness to Vince, I'll probably be on here when I'm in my 70's but I could give a shit about my blue stars. Hahaha.

Getbig for life, dedication right there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2014, 11:12:07 PM »
Vince earned his blue stars. What the heck? Why does he not have them....explain.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 11:14:29 PM »
Vince earned his blue stars. What the heck? Why does he not have them....explain.

You're as old as him. Would you stir shit up because of some blue stars? I mean, it's not like it's going to be a question on an application for the AARP.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 11:15:57 PM »
You can't be serious?

The Coach deserves his Blue Stars as well. No wonder he is in a bad mood most of the time. That and having to run a gym!  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2014, 11:17:25 PM »
The Coach deserves his Blue Stars as well. No wonder he is in a bad mood most of the time. That and having to run a gym!  ;D

The fact that there are folks, like you and the coach, who have not been awarded blue stars speaks to there being something fishy going on here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2014, 11:18:29 PM »

Vince, even If I won the Olympia 20 times I couldn't imagine raising a fuss over blue stars on a website. Seriously.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2014, 11:19:27 PM »
So what are the actual parameters for gaining blue stars? Can't be just relating to whether or not you've thonged on stage.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2014, 11:20:07 PM »
I understand how it's kind of a non-issue, but I am interested in why Ron would give them to a dick sock like Goodrum and not a guy that actually competed in a real show? What the fuck Ron? I know you read this shit, what gives?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2014, 11:20:26 PM »

No, I can't. Where is there another forum like Getbig? Too many people have cameras so taking photos is fun but not that important.

What twilight years? Wait until you hit 60 you won't feel old. Keep training and the muscles retain most of their size. At 70 everything still works. I look at guys my age and think 'look at those old farts'.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2014, 11:22:40 PM »
No, I can't. Where is there another forum like Getbig? Too many people have cameras so taking photos is fun but not that important.

What twilight years? Wait until you hit 60 you won't feel old. Keep training and the muscles retain most of their size. At 70 everything still works. I look at guys my age and think 'look at those old farts'.

Well put, I like your sentiments.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2014, 11:22:47 PM »
Vince, even If I won the Olympia 20 times I couldn't imagine raising a fuss over blue stars on a website. Seriously.

I get it. It is the principle of the thing. To not be awarded blue stars when you have met the qualifications set forth by the webmaster, is insulting and also makes the webmaster look dishonest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2014, 11:22:53 PM »

Well, let's see you win the Olympia first and then we will see if you complain!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2014, 11:24:01 PM »
It's pretty impressive to see Basile in the shape he's in considering I work with guys in their late 30's-50's who are having strokes and can't function for shit.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2014, 11:25:59 PM »
To be fair, in those best-of pics Goodrum has potential for good arms, long muscle bellies and rounded tris.

of course he's 300lbs of twinkies and pork rinds nowadays and will never be close to that condition again, but if he'd done a cycle or two and had an ounce of discipline he could have looked ok.

Give the old man his blues imo.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2014, 11:26:48 PM »
That mech warrior pic is all i associate with vince now whoever did that is a genius

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 11:27:27 PM »
Well, let's see you win the Olympia first and then we will see if you complain!

I'll get right on that.