Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 119110 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »
You're as old as him. Would you stir shit up because of some blue stars? I mean, it's not like it's going to be a question on an application for the AARP.

Josh started a good thread about bagging Adonis and all hell broke loose. Uncle Junior showed up and made a play for Booty. Shithead posted. Booty posted but she isn't back yet! In the meantime things were hotting up between Adonis and Josh and eventually the thread was locked then it disappeared. I figured now was a good time to post about the Blue Stars. I like stirring but underneath I wonder about the politics going on behind the scenes. I have spoken out about those running the IFBB. Bob Chick was their stooge and good riddance to that ass kisser. Ron is allowed to take photos at those shows and the word is he has to made sure I don't get any recognition on Getbig. You know, look the other way when some put the boots into me and discredit me. That is why all manner of crap is believed about me. That I am weird old fart and chasing young lads. What a load of crap. I date grannies nowadays. The moderators leave up all manner of defamatory remarks about me. After a while the flotsam figure some of that shit must be true!  

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2014, 11:37:07 PM »
I am probably the only national title winner posting on Getbig. There I was on stage in posing trunks competing several times. Those of you who have never competed might appreciate how it takes a certain amount of nerve to compete. All the training, posing, dieting, etc. and all for a trophy and perhaps title.

What is it with Getbig that I don't have Blue Stars? Other people deserve them, too, for competing but alas, no Blue Stars. It is about time I got them. I don't accept the excuse that I competed too long ago. It wasn't that long ago and besides a title is something no one can take away from me.

What you, Ron Avidan?

Dear Vince,

No doubt you have performed as a bodybuiler but you have been extremely negative for a few years already. You attack people for no reason, you have even come after me for "being positive".  For a man of your age you would think you could grace this board with your wisdom instead of unfavorable comments. You take any opportunity to attack Vince Goodrum...an up and coming natural bodybuilder/businessman/trainer/CEO. Why? Lets take your remaining years and turn them around for the good of GetBig. Please PM me if you would like me to take charge of your life and be your coach!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »
Josh started a good thread about bagging Adonis and all hell broke loose. Uncle Junior showed up and made a play for Booty. Shithead posted. Booty posted but she isn't back yet! In the meantime things were hotting up between Adonis and Josh and eventually the thread was locked then it disappeared. I figured now was a good time to post about the Blue Stars. I like stirring but underneath I wonder about the politics going on behind the scenes. I have spoken out about those running the IFBB. Bob Chick was their stooge and good riddance to that ass kisser. Ron is allowed to take photos at those shows and the word is he has to made sure I don't get any recognition on Getbig. You know, look the other way when some put the boots into me and discredit me. That is why all manner of crap is believed about me. That I am weird old fart and chasing young lads. What a load of crap. I date grannies nowadays. The moderators leave up all manner of defamatory remarks about me. After a while the flotsam figure some of that shit must be true!  

Ok, so you think there's some kind of conspiracy against you and getting blue stars?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2014, 11:44:01 PM »
Ok, so you think there's some kind of conspiracy against you and getting blue stars?

I think there is a language barrier here. Anyone know how to speak Austrian?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2014, 11:47:32 PM »

The same thing happened at Ironage until I asked for them. Ron posted here that I won too long ago. I mean, he supports bodybuilding but not past champions? Something isn't right. You would think Ron and the moderators would go out of their way to attract and then keep the champions here. Look at what this forum has become. The pros are under contract so many can't post here. The whole sport sucks. Bodybuilders keep getting manipulated like the sheep that most are. Outspoken guys like Milos and Lee get tarred and feathered and have a hard time making a living.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2014, 11:50:42 PM »
The same thing happened at Ironage until I asked for them. Ron posted here that I won too long ago. I mean, he supports bodybuilding but not past champions? Something isn't right. You would think Ron and the moderators would go out of their way to attract and then keep the champions here. Look at what this forum has become. The pros are under contract so many can't post here. The whole sport sucks. Bodybuilders keep getting manipulated like the sheep that most are. Outspoken guys like Milos and Lee get tarred and feathered and have a hard time making a living.

Act like a Champion! Contact me via PM for help. Life Coach of the Year in 2004.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2014, 11:55:16 PM »
Dear Vince,

No doubt you have performed as a bodybuiler but you have been extremely negative for a few years already. You attack people for no reason, you have even come after me for "being positive".  For a man of your age you would think you could grace this board with your wisdom instead of unfavorable comments. You take any opportunity to attack Vince Goodrum...an up and coming natural bodybuilder/businessman/trainer/CEO. Why? Lets take your remaining years and turn them around for the good of GetBig. Please PM me if you would like me to take charge of your life and be your coach!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

How come someone who is positive sees negativity everywhere. I don't attack people for no reason. Usually it is the other way around and I come on to defend myself. I tell it like it is. Simple as that. If others can't handle the truth then so be it.

I have posted recently about hypertrophy. People here are all experts so literally either don't comprehend what I write or they already know everything. In other words, they are never going to change their minds and learn something new about bodybuilding.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2014, 11:56:42 PM »
You deserve a dump on your chest from Ron for being the most annoying Getbigger.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2014, 11:58:27 PM »
How come someone who is positive sees negativity everywhere. I don't attack people for no reason. Usually it is the other way around and I come on to defend myself. I tell it like it is. Simple as that. If others can't handle the truth then so be it.

I have posted recently about hypertrophy. People here are all experts so literally either don't comprehend what I write or they already know everything. In other words, they are never going to change their minds and learn something new about bodybuilding.

I've watched your posts but you are putting "a little sugar in with the urine". I have seen you pick fights with Vince Goodrum and also slamming me. Vince, I give you kudos for being a bodybuilder (once a bodybuilder, always a bodybuilder) but you actually put a bounty on my head a couple of days ago...not cool and not positive!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2014, 12:03:00 AM »

National title winner......bahahahahaha!!

You're the only national winner who hand-picked the judges in a show that you promoted....or have you forgotten.  Your Mr Canada title doesn't mean shit
THIS!!!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2014, 12:04:31 AM »
I've watched your posts but you are putting "a little sugar in with the urine". I have seen you pick fights with Vince Goodrum and also slamming me. Vince, I give you kudos for being a bodybuilder (once a bodybuilder, always a bodybuilder) but you actually put a bounty on my head a couple of days ago...not cool and not positive!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!

Slamming you? Jesus Christ don't you have a sense of humour? That was a joke. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2014, 12:08:06 AM »
Vince was indeed in good shape once

but the blue stars are an honour earned

no one that posts about procuring 14 year old girls for sex for his friends will be recognised on here

T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2014, 12:09:10 AM »
About the Goodrum thing. Go have a look and see if you can't find one of my posts in a thread he started in the last year or more. I leave him alone. However, in some threads I do make comments because he doesn't hold back on me and has posted lies several times. That is the way nasty women work and Goodrum behaves like a scorned woman. He is the housewife but hasn't got time to clean the floor in their trailer. I don't have to knock Goodrum. Read his threads and you will see plenty of other people doing that without fail.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2014, 12:11:12 AM »
But you did pick your own judges didnt you vince? That not how you earn your blue stars here. What other comps did you do? Maybe you can earn the stars via them

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
But you did pick your own judges didnt you vince? That not how you earn your blue stars here. What other comps did you do? Maybe you can earn the stars via them

Listen to Mensa Bob. Get a clue. It wouldn't matter what the conditions were I still won't get them. This isn't my problem but just the way things are around here. Sorta crazy but who cares?

The star system is almost meaningless. Hope this helps.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2014, 12:18:45 AM »
Listen to Mensa Bob. Get a clue. It wouldn't matter what the conditions were I still won't get them. This isn't my problem but just the way things are around here. Sorta crazy but who cares?

The star system is almost meaningless. Hope this helps.

why are you avoiding the question just answer it

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »
Yeah, I fought long and hard to help you get your Blue Stars. I remember the first time you got them and then Ron changed his mind. Eventually he had to relent and let you have them.

This is a complete joke the fat brother gets stars and hazbin and Vince do not. Who cares if u don't like them the builds and trophies speak for themselves. The brother doesn't even look like he trains, u can find a 10 year old black kid at the courts that doesn't even lift looking better than that. I don't know how u look in the mirror fat as fuck and think getting in a thong,one that looks like a hand me down by the way, and think flexing muscles that havnt even been trained is a good idea.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2014, 12:33:35 AM »
You deserve a dump on your chest from Ron for being the most annoying Getbigger.
x2. Who cares about blue stars on the Interwebz?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »
why are you avoiding the question just answer it

Imagine Getbiggers forming a jury for a trial! No thanks, I will take my chances with the judges. Goodrum and others feel good if they can knock someone else. The Mr Canada 1970 was a fair contest.

The only guy disappointed was the guy who came second, Ken Rivard, and his friends. Three different guys got first place votes.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2014, 01:19:43 AM »
Imagine Getbiggers forming a jury for a trial! No thanks, I will take my chances with the judges. Goodrum and others feel good if they can knock someone else. The Mr Canada 1970 was a fair contest.

The only guy disappointed was the guy who came second, Ken Rivard, and his friends. Three different guys got first place votes.

so by avoiding the question this was your only competition, that you promoted and choosed to call it mr canada and picked your own judges....even if you deserved the win you dont deserv the fine blue stars..sorry

was this even sanctioned by the federation that canada had (if they had one) or did you choose to call it mr canada?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2014, 01:27:04 AM »
so by avoiding the question this was your only competition, that you promoted and choosed to call it mr canada and picked your own judges....even if you deserved the win you dont deserv the fine blue stars..sorry

was this even sanctioned by the federation that canada had (if they had one) or did you choose to call it mr canada?

Ben and Joe Weider started their empire in Canada and that is where the IFBB originated. So of course this was an official IFBB Mr Canada contest. Only Philippe Alfani showed up from back east so this was a weak field. No one from Ontario. It would be like having a Mr Australia without anyone from Victoria or NSW the two largest states.

I competed in several other contests in Canada and one in Australia. I never promoted any contests in Canada. I was working for the promoter, Ray Beck, and he was too busy to pick the judges. I then picked 15 judges but knew only a few of them personally. 13 showed up including our guest poser, Chuck Sipes.

If you look at Muscle Memory there was no Mr Canada contest in 1969 or 1971 probably because the IFBB charged way too much to promoters to hold this contest.

So I guess I  held the title for 2 years. A pity because I was in Australia for most of that time. By the way, who the heck is Mensa Bob and who did he beat?

Here is Ken Rivard who placed second and got several first place votes. I honestly didn't think I was going to win this contest. Ken won best arms, chest and back. Walter Milner won best abs and most muscular and I won best legs and best poser.

We don't have a photo of the winners standing together because Ken stormed off and wouldn't pose for a group photo.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2014, 01:29:11 AM »
Vince should have Blue stars and Karen too. Both can back up that they competed and both are nice People. Come on Ronald do the right Thing.. Vince is cool.
Ronald MacDonald...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2014, 01:57:11 AM »
Ben and Joe Weider started their empire in Canada and that is where the IFBB originated. So of course this was an official IFBB Mr Canada contest. Only Philippe Alfani showed up from back east so this was a weak field. No one from Ontario. It would be like having a Mr Australia without anyone from Victoria or NSW the two largest states.

I competed in several other contests in Canada and one in Australia. I never promoted any contests in Canada. I was working for the promoter, Ray Beck, and he was too busy to pick the judges. I then picked 15 judges but knew only a few of them personally. 13 showed up including our guest poser, Chuck Sipes.

If you look at Muscle Memory there was no Mr Canada contest in 1969 or 1971 probably because the IFBB charged way too much to promoters to hold this contest.

So I guess I  held the title for 2 years. A pity because I was in Australia for most of that time. By the way, who the heck is Mensa Bob and who did he beat?

Here is Ken Rivard who placed second and got several first place votes. I honestly didn't think I was going to win this contest. Ken won best arms, chest and back. Walter Milner won best abs and most muscular and I won best legs and best poser.

We don't have a photo of the winners standing together because Ken stormed off and wouldn't pose for a group photo.

why bring me into this lol  im not the one bitching about blue stars.

see this brings alitle more credibility instead of avoiding the question..

Always tougt it was a unsaction competitiom but now i now atleast you where a official mr canada.

what other comps?

cant see his back but he looks to have much more mass on his upperbody but you where much more balanced so i can imagine it was close but fair thar you won

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2014, 02:27:05 AM »
Well, Bob, those who have been around long enough know that beauty contests are never unanimous. Except for the time Sergio won the Olympia and no one showed up to compete against him. And the time Mike Mentzer had a perfect score. He always mentioned that but most of didn't think that such a big deal.

I knew Ken and he trained at the same gym in Vancouver. Good old Western Gym on Hastings Street. That was skid row then and the gym was adjacent to the boiler room in the basement. Primitive equipment but set up for hardcore longshoremen and others who dug the scene. Ken asked me a few months before the contest if I was entering. I told him I was going to win it! If you had seen how big Ken was you would  have laughed at my remark. I think I said it to motivate myself to train hard. Seeing him that huge made me seek out some Dianabol and I gained some size and strength quickly. I trained in secret not revealing to anyone what I looked like. Two weeks before the contest I was 210 pounds. I competed at 190 but still didn't have enough cuts especially on my thighs. I easily beat my mate Jim Forsythe in arm wrestling at 210. On the contest day I was depleted and Jim won the final against me in a hard match. Some say he used the table for leverage but I wasn't going to win that day.

In the Mr Canada Ken was a sensation. International class upper body but he forgot to train his legs. He also showed up white while I was tanned. I also practiced posing for half an hour a day for months before the show. Ken didn't practice at all and he regretted it later because he looked clumsy and had no idea how to do most of the standard poses. Walter Milner was a sensation, too. A quiet lad from Moosehorn, Manitoba but living in Vancouver. We called him cuts and the judges laughed when he did a most muscular because Walter looked unbelievable.

Philippe Alfani was the complete package but came in too smooth. He placed third but was way bigger than me. That is why I didn't think I was going to win. In 4th place was John Mikl only 17. He and Walter won Mr Canada a few years later. He uses the stage name Thor as a musician. I  haven't seen any of those guys since I left Canada in January 1971. It was snowing and I am glad I haven't seen any snow since then. Thank you, Australia.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2014, 02:38:48 AM »
Well, Bob, those who have been around long enough know that beauty contests are never unanimous. Except for the time Sergio won the Olympia and no one showed up to compete against him. And the time Mike Mentzer had a perfect score. He always mentioned that but most of didn't think that such a big deal.

I knew Ken and he trained at the same gym in Vancouver. Good old Western Gym on Hastings Street. That was skid row then and the gym was adjacent to the boiler room in the basement. Primitive equipment but set up for hardcore longshoremen and others who dug the scene. Ken asked me a few months before the contest if I was entering. I told him I was going to win it! If you had seen how big Ken was you would  have laughed at my remark. I think I said it to motivate myself to train hard. Seeing him that huge made me seek out some Dianabol and I gained some size and strength quickly. I trained in secret not revealing to anyone what I looked like. Two weeks before the contest I was 210 pounds. I competed at 190 but still didn't have enough cuts especially on my thighs. I easily beat my mate Jim Forsythe in arm wrestling at 210. On the contest day I was depleted and Jim won the final against me in a hard match. Some say he used the table for leverage but I wasn't going to win that day.

In the Mr Canada Ken was a sensation. International class upper body but he forgot to train his legs. He also showed up white while I was tanned. I also practiced posing for half an hour a day for months before the show. Ken didn't practice at all and he regretted it later because he looked clumsy and had no idea how to do most of the standard poses. Walter Milner was a sensation, too. A quiet lad from Moosehorn, Manitoba but living in Vancouver. We called him cuts and the judges laughed when he did a most muscular because Walter looked unbelievable.

Philippe Alfani was the complete package but came in too smooth. He placed third but was way bigger than me. That is why I didn't think I was going to win. In 4th place was John Mikl only 17. He and Walter won Mr Canada a few years later. He uses the stage name Thor as a musician. I  haven't seen any of those guys since I left Canada in January 1971. It was snowing and I am glad I haven't seen any snow since then. Thank you, Australia.

nice story....altough i think it is quite funny that ron gave vince g who looked like shit stars but not you i will keep my mouth shut about you not deserving that victory because you picked the judges from now on