Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77768 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2014, 08:33:25 AM »
he doesnt know what hes talking about bro. i dont even pay him no mind.

what metabolic damage? i prefer to diet very low cal- ive posted on this before my reasons why. to be truthful theres no need imo to eat anything more than your body needs to grow as your body will grow in a calorie deficit as adonis has stated in this thread and hes a natty.

seva touches on this too with his posts about how we've all been fed bullshit for years about big cals/ big cycles/ big weights etc. then along come guys like adonis, me, gal, ukjeff, OTH and others and say hey- you dont need all that shit to have a great physique. and we all back it up. theres no smoke and mirrors- ya- this is what we do- this is how we look. its that simple. look at BigRo- the guys a future card holder- he just started using gh. eats like a bird considering his size. and ESF is preaching retarded cal intakes and cycles? gimme a fucking break. i cant abide that. its wrong and its stupid careless advise. not wrong cause he doing it and it works for him, wrong cause hes not doing it and its a stupid and archaic belief system

i take this shit seriously. i know i come here and bust balls and come off a little harsh at VP points out, but thats my thing. i honestly and truly do care to help people where i can- thats what this is about for me. i have a responsibilty to those who come to me for advise to be open and honest and 100% transparent not just because my reputation is attached to my words, as is everyones, but because i am responsible for the health of that person i am giving advice to.

i like this board and this community. i have been here a decade or better. if i feel that someone is being irresponsible im going to say something. cause its my job and duty to my friends i have on here, and all the kids reading this shit at home who *might* think what ESF preaches is safe or normal.

this is the best board online, with the most hardcore following, and we preach truths here. not fantasy and bullshit.

and wolfox- eat a dick.

:D

Hey you're preaching to the choir bro, you and gal completely changed my thinking last summer, got me looking and feeling the BEST i ever have.  Low dose, low calories, light weights, fast-paced workouts--there's no other way for me.

It was really tough for me to make the change last year, did it for 5-6 months and got burned out.  Took the winter off and softened up a bit.  Well, I started back up since February and I gotta say it's 10x easier to diet this way the second time around.  I figure I'll be even leaner than before in 6-8 weeks.

I even put my girlfriend on it and she looked the best she ever had, too.  So thanks for contributing here, brother, you've helped me a great deal

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2014, 09:12:44 AM »
haha shit I was hoping 'smallcox' was going to keep on embarassing himself further.

so now that it's here to make a point, that was 750mg a week injectible, 40mg Ed var, 4iu hyge 5x a week and 1200cals a day. 235 pounds.

given superstar ESFitness posts that's 1/6th his anabolics intake, no insulin, and a fraction of the gh. oh and a 1/5 of the cals.

I want to see what all that looks like. I can't even begin to imagine it.

in esfitnness' case the emptiest drum makes the most noise > in my experience if a guys a know it all, chances are he looks like shit.
GOOD PIC...THATS RELAXED JUST HANGING ..GOOD MUSCLE/COLOR

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2014, 09:15:50 AM »
Yeah. In all fairness its a black and white picture taken at night.

thx for the winky face though, youre a cute little guy ;)

Youre on plenty of gear that you should grow. In theory.

Not paid the electricity bill?  ;D

How much gear am I on haha?!

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2014, 09:15:59 AM »
No one. Can you please talk about AAs wise also...

, kind you recommend , doses,   duration,....ect

Always interesting to hear your opinion. Maby in another thread....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2014, 09:30:37 AM »
Not paid the electricity bill?  ;D

How much gear am I on haha?!

A lot more than I have ever been on.

Hows that gyno?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2014, 09:50:33 AM »
A lot more than I have ever been on.

Hows that gyno?

I can tell, you look like shit haha epic trawling through post history!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2014, 09:53:55 AM »
I can tell, you look like shit haha epic trawling through post history!

nah. Im just omnipotent.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2014, 10:16:47 AM »
No one, I respect what works for you but 1300 cals doesn't induce growth for me. At 6'2" 230 11% I loose muscle anything less than 2500 cals. Do you think all the pros got to where they are eating 1300cals? I don't think bigrio eats less then 2700 to 3k. It all depends on your body type and metabolism. U claim ES is being irresponsible well I rrespectfully say it's irresponsible to claim you can get big on 1300-1400 cals. All the best not picking a fight

Simple Simon

« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2014, 10:25:18 AM »
No one, I respect what works for you but 1300 cals doesn't induce growth for me. At 6'2" 230 11% I loose muscle anything less than 2500 cals. Do you think all the pros got to where they are eating 1300cals? I don't think bigrio eats less then 2700 to 3k. It all depends on your body type and metabolism. U claim ES is being irresponsible well I rrespectfully say it's irresponsible to claim you can get big on 1300-1400 cals. All the best not picking a fight

Do you, or do you just go flat and depleted?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2014, 10:57:52 AM »
bodybuilders dont have dexa machines and just talk out of their ass

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2014, 11:03:14 AM »
I'm a lil busy to respond to 'no one's post entirely..

but, you fucking moron... where do I say that you need 6000kcals to grow?

and by 'backing up' your methods, you mean by posting pics on an internet message board seeking approval from a bunch of nobodies? that's pretty pathetic for a grown man... like a 14yr old girl taking selfies on instagram of her new hair-do crossing her fingers for 'likes'.

everything you say brings back to my point.... morons like yourself believe that just increasing the dose will create a freak... and somehow you have superior genetics because you eat like a bitch and maintain 235? (wooo hooo.. a whopping 235! lol.... I bet you're glowing with satisfaction when a couple guys here such as Simpleton Simon call your physique "world class". lol... highlight of your week, eh?)

I could care less what you, or anybody else looks like on here... maybe when you grow up you're realize real life is a bit more important than your 'internet bodybuilding msg board friends'.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2014, 11:06:23 AM »

np and I think you'll better see where I'm coming from after this post.

nowhere did I say I ate 1200 cals all the time. I eat that when I'm dieting. that being said one can make gains in a deficit.

are you a natty? cause there's no way your going to lose muscle if your using anabolics while dieting.

my point was that I look like that on fractional amounts of the gear and food ESF 'recommends' in order to offset how much of a fucking MONSTER he must be if he's using / doing what he says he is, which he simply is not.

the point was not to debate theories of growth- everyone has their own beliefs-  the point was to out someone who's full of shit.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »

nowhere did I say I ate 1200 cals all the time. I eat that when I'm dieting. that being said one can make gains in a deficit.

are you a natty? cause there's no way your going to lose muscle if your using anabolics while dieting.

my point was that I look like that on fractional amounts of the gear and food ESF 'recommends' in order to offset how much of a fucking MONSTER he must be if he's using / doing what he says he is, which he simply is not.

the point was not to debate theories of growth- everyone has their own beliefs-  the point was to out someone who's full of shit.

which proves my initial point....

see first post in thread, idiot.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2014, 11:13:51 AM »

and by 'backing up' your methods, you mean by posting pics on an internet message board seeking approval from a bunch of nobodies? that's pretty pathetic for a grown man... like a 14yr old girl taking selfies on instagram of her new hair-do crossing her fingers for 'likes'.

everything you say brings back to my point.... morons like yourself believe that just increasing the dose will create a freak... and somehow you have superior genetics because you eat like a bitch and maintain 235? (wooo hooo.. a whopping 235! lol.... I bet you're glowing with satisfaction when a couple guys here such as Simpleton Simon call your physique "world class". lol... highlight of your week, eh?)

I could care less what you, or anybody else looks like on here... maybe when you grow up you're realize real life is a bit more important than your 'internet bodybuilding msg board friends'.

In no ones defense he never was one to post a bunch of pics on here. In fact when a thread was created to "rank" the physiques on here he emphatically asked to have his pic taken down.

From what I remember he was hounded on here by other posters for the longest time to post a pic and never did so even though the guy obviously has a very impressive physique.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2014, 11:19:07 AM »
In no ones defense he never was one to post a bunch of pics on here. In fact when a thread was created to "rank" the physiques on here he emphatically asked to have his pic taken down.

From what I remember he was hounded on here by other posters for the longest time to post a pic and never did so even though the guy obviously has a very impressive physique.

yet here he is now, begging for pics like a 15yr old boy on bbing msg boards for the first time.

pathetic for a grown man

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2014, 11:31:51 AM »

let me take a minute to bust you up further, dildo.

I know there are guys (pro's, npc guys, freaks who don't compete, ect...) who eat a ton of carbs.. I take in about 600-700/day,

700 grams of carbs a day. sorry, before i get started- what the fuck do YOU need 700 grams of carbs a day for? lol for WHAT? to fill out all that ungodly muscle your struggling to carry around with glycogen? hahahahaha.

anyway, dickhead, you take in 700grams a carb a day. gotcha. theres 2800 cals right there. a superstar like you whos using and advocating 4g a week certainly isnt taking in 250 grams of protein is he. no. a stud like you will be around 400 most certainly. especially if hes using gh. and of course you have to be. anyone using 4g of anabolics with no gh is and idiot to begin with. so, whats that work out to- 1600 in protein 2800 in carbs now your at 4500 cals. throw in a little fat and guess what chief- your at 5500-6000 cals all day long.

isnt math a wonderous thing.

let me ask you, pylon, cause im a little confused given your photos, what a guy who looks like you needs all that food and gear for? to maintain the 4g cycles you run, the 60iu of insulin you used back in the day and the gh too? i think you better find a new source for your powders stud, cause theres something really wrong with your product.

so, this begets the question- why the fuck dont you look the part. its simple really. its cause your full of shit.

as for the pics there, tinytit, i got called out for dispensing advise- as responsible as it was, much unlike yourself, and stepped up to the plate.

i proved what the fuck im talking about. thats the difference between you and i. your a bullshitter. i am not.

i dont doubt you have good advise inside that pea shaped cavity you call a head. i dont doubt you can contribute a lot to the board. you train, that is obvious. but quit your lying and exaggeration cause its irresponsible and insulting.

either that or back it the fuck up, champ.

my job here was to out a guy for being full of shit. and you are full of shit.

thanks for playing.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2014, 11:39:42 AM »
yet here he is now, begging for pics like a 15yr old boy on bbing msg boards for the first time.

pathetic for a grown man

no, actually im asking to see what a guy who uses and advocates 4g cycles and eats 6k cal a day and then tells others to use 60iu of insulin a day, looks like.

like you must be a fucking BEAST bro. like i want to see this. impress us all with the physique that was spawned by such knowledge. jesus man, surely to god you'd dwarf our own BigRo given the advise you so freely hand out here.

lol you think i honestly give a fuck what you look like? i dont- i know what you look like. so keep your pics, sunshine, aint nothing to see there.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2014, 11:46:20 AM »
No one. Can you please talk about AAs wise also...

, kind you recommend , doses,   duration,....ect

Always interesting to hear your opinion. Maby in another thread....

a lot of variables here bro. i cant say do this and this and this i need to know your history and your goals so post it up.

b

Simple Simon

« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2014, 11:51:48 AM »

pathetic for a grown man

You need to ask Ron to close your account, better still start a "Im leaving thread"

Your mask is well and truly off on this site.

props to no one, for the monumental beasting thats just been handed out.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2014, 12:38:22 PM »

I do brother,  both the scale and the mirror do not lie. You may argue bf has been reduced well you don't loose 5lb-8lb of fat in a week and a half to two.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2014, 12:44:32 PM »

Thank you for the clarification.  I am not natural

Simple Simon

« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2014, 12:45:39 PM »
I do brother,  both the scale and the mirror do not lie. You may argue bf has been reduced well you don't loose 5lb-8lb of fat in a week and a half to two.
Nope but on low carbs and cals you deplete your glycogen stores and that weight loss is easy, I can drop 6-8lbs in three days going zero carbs, that doesnt mean I have lost all my muscles, a carb load re-feed puts it right back.

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2014, 01:22:22 PM »
a lot of variables here bro. i cant say do this and this and this i need to know your history and your goals so post it up.

5,7 190 with 15 body fat..been in the game for long time.

AAs wise, I cycled on and off for 5 years. Most cycle is 1 gram of test. 200 tren or deca.

No reason to compete just like you,  iwant looks good in the pool with being healthy

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2014, 01:36:45 PM »

5,7 190 with 15 body fat..been in the game for long time.

AAs wise, I cycled on and off for 5 years. Most cycle is 1 gram of test. 200 tren or deca.

No reason to compete just like you,  iwant looks good in the pool with being healthy

Whoa i hope those aren't your stats when "on"...if so, you gotta re-evaluate your diet/training

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2014, 02:12:28 PM »
Nope but on low carbs and cals you deplete your glycogen stores and that weight loss is easy, I can drop 6-8lbs in three days going zero carbs, that doesnt mean I have lost all my muscles, a carb load re-feed puts it right back.

BM> this ^

and BM- if your running a big enough deficit it's entirely possible to lose 5 pounds in two weeks.
b