Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77839 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2014, 02:24:10 PM »
he doesnt know what hes talking about bro. i dont even pay him no mind.

what metabolic damage? i prefer to diet very low cal- ive posted on this before my reasons why. to be truthful theres no need imo to eat anything more than your body needs to grow as your body will grow in a calorie deficit as adonis has stated in this thread and hes a natty.

seva touches on this too with his posts about how we've all been fed bullshit for years about big cals/ big cycles/ big weights etc. then along come guys like adonis, me, gal, ukjeff, OTH and others and say hey- you dont need all that shit to have a great physique. and we all back it up. theres no smoke and mirrors- ya- this is what we do- this is how we look. its that simple. look at BigRo- the guys a future card holder- he just started using gh. eats like a bird considering his size. and ESF is preaching retarded cal intakes and cycles? gimme a fucking break. i cant abide that. its wrong and its stupid careless advise. not wrong cause he doing it and it works for him, wrong cause hes not doing it and its a stupid and archaic belief system

i take this shit seriously. i know i come here and bust balls and come off a little harsh at VP points out, but thats my thing. i honestly and truly do care to help people where i can- thats what this is about for me. i have a responsibilty to those who come to me for advise to be open and honest and 100% transparent not just because my reputation is attached to my words, as is everyones, but because i am responsible for the health of that person i am giving advice to.

i like this board and this community. i have been here a decade or better. if i feel that someone is being irresponsible im going to say something. cause its my job and duty to my friends i have on here, and all the kids reading this shit at home who *might* think what ESF preaches is safe or normal.

this is the best board online, with the most hardcore following, and we preach truths here. not fantasy and bullshit.

and wolfox- eat a dick.

:D

you all have physique category bodies ...ES is talking bodybuilder 202 mr olympia body not physique swimwear beach mode

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2014, 02:26:46 PM »
let me take a minute to bust you up further, dildo.

700 grams of carbs a day. sorry, before i get started- what the fuck do YOU need 700 grams of carbs a day for? lol for WHAT? to fill out all that ungodly muscle your struggling to carry around with glycogen? hahahahaha.

anyway, dickhead, you take in 700grams a carb a day. gotcha. theres 2800 cals right there. a superstar like you whos using and advocating 4g a week certainly isnt taking in 250 grams of protein is he. no. a stud like you will be around 400 most certainly. especially if hes using gh. and of course you have to be. anyone using 4g of anabolics with no gh is and idiot to begin with. so, whats that work out to- 1600 in protein 2800 in carbs now your at 4500 cals. throw in a little fat and guess what chief- your at 5500-6000 cals all day long.

isnt math a wonderous thing.

let me ask you, pylon, cause im a little confused given your photos, what a guy who looks like you needs all that food and gear for? to maintain the 4g cycles you run, the 60iu of insulin you used back in the day and the gh too? i think you better find a new source for your powders stud, cause theres something really wrong with your product.

so, this begets the question- why the fuck dont you look the part. its simple really. its cause your full of shit.

as for the pics there, tinytit, i got called out for dispensing advise- as responsible as it was, much unlike yourself, and stepped up to the plate.

i proved what the fuck im talking about. thats the difference between you and i. your a bullshitter. i am not.

i dont doubt you have good advise inside that pea shaped cavity you call a head. i dont doubt you can contribute a lot to the board. you train, that is obvious. but quit your lying and exaggeration cause its irresponsible and insulting.

either that or back it the fuck up, champ.

my job here was to out a guy for being full of shit. and you are full of shit.

thanks for playing.

Wholly shit. That was BRUTAL ;D

I admit, I like reading Esf's posts. He has a certain angry tone that I enjoy.

But no one just gave esf a horrible internet beating, yet he didn't take any cheap shots, he broke it down with ferocious sincerity and facts.

EXCELLENT POST.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2014, 02:29:44 PM »

5,7 190 with 15 body fat..been in the game for long time.

AAs wise, I cycled on and off for 5 years. Most cycle is 1 gram of test. 200 tren or deca.

No reason to compete just like you,  iwant looks good in the pool with being healthy

the more I do this the simpler I keep my runs and the better they work.

id recommend a test base. no more than 300mgs a week. year round. you don't need a lot if test to make quality gains, in fact imo your better off using those mgs your devoting to test and applying them to other more 'effective' compounds - effective as in the look you want to achieve.

then pick a few compounds that you reacted best to and use them at different times to achieve the look you want to have. you have enough experience to know what compounds work best for you.

ie use 300mg tren a week w 40mg of var to tighten up for the summer. in the offseason :D use NPP w your test. something like that.

keep the test base cycle the remainder appropriately. you won't need really to go over 600- 750mg a wk total at any time and can run 300mg test safely in the months you don't want to gear up and keep your gains- you'll only lose the look the anabolics gave you. the fullness and density etc. within 3 weeks if adding then back in you'll be close to where you left off last time.

if you can afford it run gh. hyge imo is the best of the Chinese genetics. you won't need more than 4iu a day for what you want to accomplish.

the rest is ALL DIET. a lot of guys on this board who know their shit don't all share the same views regarding how to diet. I think you gotta find what works for you. but at the end of the day all the juice in the world won't make you look good if you don't get the fat off.

an intelligent approach low dose to anabolics usage + not letting yourself get fat (over 8%) + patience and time = an awesome physique w quality tissue you can be proud of and maintain well into your 40's while everyone around you who's mega dosing and mega cal-ing shrink away to nothing or walk around permabulking.

cheers.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »
you all have physique category bodies ...ES is talking bodybuilder 202 mr olympia body not physique swimwear beach mode

great. lets see it then.

oh wait. he doesn't have one.

feel free to listen to him dude. good luck. lemme know how you make out. maybe he'll sell you a bag of magic beans to go along with the rest of the fantasy he's spinning.

b

Simple Simon

« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2014, 02:33:55 PM »
you all have physique category bodies …ES is talking out of his fucking arse.bodybuilder 202 mr olympia body not physique swimwear beach mode

fixed.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2014, 02:35:39 PM »
great. lets see it then.

feel free to listen to him dude. good luck. lemme know how you make out. maybe he'll sell you a bag of magic beans to go along with the rest of the fantasy he's spinning.

Its true ,even physqiue category is being nice,  your deluded if you think otherwise

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2014, 02:36:24 PM »
great. lets see it then.

if those pics are you on page 2 your not even ripped, just in shape

Simple Simon

« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »
the more I do this the simpler I keep my runs and the better they work.

id recommend a test base. no more than 300mgs a week. year round. you don't need a lot if test to make quality gains, in fact imo your better off using those mgs your devoting to test and applying them to other more 'effective' compounds - effective as in the look you want to achieve.

then pick a few compounds that you reacted best to and use them at different times to achieve the look you want to have. you have enough experience to know what compounds work best for you.

ie use 300mg tren a week w 40mg of var to tighten up for the summer. in the offseason :D use NPP w your test. something like that.

keep the test base cycle the remainder appropriately. you won't need really to go over 600- 750mg a wk total at any time and can run 300mg test safely in the months you don't want to gear up and keep your gains- you'll only lose the look the anabolics gave you. the fullness and density etc. within 3 weeks if adding then back in you'll be close to where you left off last time.

if you can afford it run gh. hyge imo is the best of the Chinese genetics. you won't need more than 4iu a day for what you want to accomplish.

the rest is ALL DIET. a lot of guys on this board who know their shit don't all share the same views regarding how to diet. I think you gotta find what works for you. but at the end of the day all the juice in the world won't make you look good if you don't get the fat off.

an intelligent approach low dose to anabolics usage + not letting yourself get fat (over 8%) + patience and time = an awesome physique w quality tissue you can be proud of and maintain well into your 40's while everyone around you who's mega dosing and mega cal-ing shrink away to nothing or walk around permabulking.

cheers.

+1
I stick with 250mgs test and throw in a tren at 200-300mgs for ten weeks then drop off the tren for 10-12 weeks then start again.

6gms of gear
Fucking lol.

no one

• Getbig V
b

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2014, 02:39:50 PM »
lol! :D

your someone who thinks that they are better than they actually are, again even physique cat is a stretch. Not hating or flaming or trolling its the truth, getting told your hot shit by fa.ggots who aint shit dosnt mean shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2014, 02:41:21 PM »
your someone who thinks that they are better than they actually are, again even physique cat is a stretch

Lol have you seen ESFitness photos?

;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2014, 02:43:15 PM »
You need to ask Ron to close your account, better still start a "Im leaving thread"

Your mask is well and truly off on this site.

props to no one, for the monumental beasting thats just been handed out.

you're a child

Simple Simon

« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2014, 02:44:05 PM »
you're a child
and your time is up on this board.  ;)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2014, 02:45:55 PM »
Lol have you seen ESFitness photos?

;D

i dont need to, your missing the point

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2014, 02:46:37 PM »

Its true ,even physqiue category is being nice,  your deluded if you think otherwise

no delusion here bro. I'm happy just going to the pool, smashing coronas and chatting up cuties. :D

b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2014, 02:47:43 PM »
and your time is up on this board.  ;)

my time is up? lol...

back to your World of Warcraft kid

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2014, 02:48:55 PM »
no delusion here bro. I'm happy just going to the pool, smashing coronas and chatting up cuties. :D

Nice dodge there. Id be humble as fuck if i looked as shit as you

Simple Simon

« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2014, 02:49:28 PM »

Who in their right mind wants to look like that?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #168 on: April 04, 2014, 02:49:52 PM »
ESF are you a millionaire? I remember you saying anything less than an S class is not a real merc and you wont even let your wife drive a c class and an a class is something you buy your daughter when she graduate

or

are you severely deep in debt?

just curiosity

Simple Simon

« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2014, 02:50:11 PM »
Nice dodge there. Id be humble as fuck if i looked as shit as you

Step back guys hes going to blow us away with a picture.   :o

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2014, 02:50:52 PM »

even am's would destroy you lol pro phys cat is on a whole other level lmao

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »

Who in their right mind wants to look like that?

so you know what i said is true then attack the weight class his advice is for? Nice one bro!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2014, 02:54:23 PM »
Step back guys hes going to blow us away with a picture.   :o

lol like i give a shit you know what i said is true... NOT EVEN PHYS CAT STANDARDS

so dont make out your hot shit when your just average

Simple Simon

« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2014, 02:54:53 PM »

so you know what i said is true then attack the weight class his advice is for? Nice one bro!

You are as dumb as he is if you think the only way to a 202 class physique is 4-6gms of gear a week.

Simple Simon

« Reply #174 on: April 04, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
lol like i give a shit you know what i said is true... NOT EVEN PHYS CAT STANDARDS

so dont make out your hot shit when your just average
At this present time I look better than you, hell uncle junior looks better than you until you post a picture.